Crawling to Obama. Begging for help. Oh, the humiliation!

Oh you're not a lone ranger my dear. There are millions who feels the same
90% white. Who knew?
Because they are the smart ones.
If they were so smart, they wouldn't be terrified of immigrants. They think immigrants are going to take jobs they are never going to be qualified for because Republicans are anti education and anti science. No serious business wants Republicans to work for them.
Yep you are an idiot.
Yet, you can't say where I'm wrong. We both know it.
Your last sentence for one, idiot.

Republicans think Netanyahu did something they couldn't do, humiliate Obama. But GOP hate for Obama is so great, they forget he's the Commander in Chief.

Whatever happens, It's Obama who's the Commander in Chief. Not McConnell. Not Cruz. But Obama. And that's who Netanyahu has to crawl to.

Remember that the next time you talk "humiliation".

Netanyahu already knows Obama isn't going to lift a finger to help Israel.

Not unless he's forced.

He is CINC of the military...and they have no use for him.

You mean this Obama?
obrama.jpg

And this one?
article-1168282-0457235D000005DC-126_468x321.jpg

They actually seem to like him.

You mean the self-selected audience seems to like him.
If they didn't there's always court martial. Kim Jong Un is just as loved by north Koreans.

Republicans think Netanyahu did something they couldn't do, humiliate Obama. But GOP hate for Obama is so great, they forget he's the Commander in Chief.

Whatever happens, It's Obama who's the Commander in Chief. Not McConnell. Not Cruz. But Obama. And that's who Netanyahu has to crawl to.

He'll help. After Netanyahu does a little crawling and public humiliation.

That's some big talk after Netanyahu has embarrassed the punk in every exchange thus far. :laugh:

Well, he's got one thing right... my intense hatred for that worthless piece of shit.

90% white. Who knew?
If they were so smart, they wouldn't be terrified of immigrants. They think immigrants are going to take jobs they are never going to be qualified for because Republicans are anti education and anti science. No serious business wants Republicans to work for them.

Do you drink bug spray to show everyone how fearless you are?

Immigrants do take job. Why any American would support that is something I can't figure out. You have to have a hole in your head to be in favor of importing cheap labor to compete for you job.

I missed this...

Netanyahu crawling?

I missed this...

Netanyahu crawling?

Wasn't it Obama that had to make the call to congratulate Netanyahu on his win?
I bet Obama just loved having to make that call...

Well, he's got one thing right... my intense hatred for that worthless piece of shit.

90% white. Who knew?
lots of them working here in OC.....:dunno:

Oh for the good old days when there was only ONE "in Chief" attached to the U.S. presidency.

Now there are two!

"Apologist-in-Chief"
"Golfer-in-Chief"
You must be talking about Bush. Who golfed much more than Obama and should have apologized to America and Iraq.

I missed this...

Netanyahu crawling?

Wasn't it Obama that had to make the call to congratulate Netanyahu on his win?
I bet Obama just loved having to make that call...
You dipshit. What have you been listening to? Fox?

Obama to reassess Israel relationship - CNN.com

Earlier Thursday, Netanyahu walked back his disavowal of a two-state solution, a position he endorsed in an effort to appeal to right-wing voters with polls showing him facing tough competition.

U.S. officials had already said that they have been waiting to see if Netanyahu would stand behind the campaign comments nixing a Palestinian state as he moves toward forming a governing coalition.

It took two days for Netanyahu's about face.

------------------------------------

So, who's humiliated???? After he admitted he was trying to appeal to right-wing dipshits?

That's some big talk after Netanyahu has embarrassed the punk in every exchange thus far. :laugh:
Re-elected despite all of Obama's interference in the internal affairs of Israel.

Punked Obama again.

He is CINC of the military...and they have no use for him.

You mean this Obama?
obrama.jpg

And this one?
article-1168282-0457235D000005DC-126_468x321.jpg

They actually seem to like him.

You mean the self-selected audience seems to like him.
If they didn't there's always court martial. Kim Jong Un is just as loved by north Koreans.
So you are saying that not only do are soldiers have no integrity, they are also cowards for appreciating the president? Wow, you really hate our soldiers don't you?

Re-elected despite all of Obama's interference in the internal affairs of Israel.

Punked Obama again.
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you really think a US president gets involved in Israeli elections? That's too stupid for words.

Punked Obama again.
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you really think a US president gets involved in Israeli elections? That's too stupid for words.

You mad bro? lol

ROFLMNAO!

Well there's desperation and there's D E S P E R A T I O N ! ! !

But THAT is PITIFUL Desperate right there.

They misrepresent Netanyahu in EVERYTHING they do... and after they do everything possible to SCREW THE GUY, Bibi offers obama a hand up and the LEFT CLAIMS THAT THIS MEANS BIBI WAS BEGGING obama TO STOP THE BEATIN'!

This is timeless... It worked perfectly when Newt beat Clinton's and ONCE AGAIN.. Monty Python has long since defined the Ideological Left ... but NEVER MORE FITTINGLY, I present you:
THE BLACK KNIGHT!

Last edited:
obama is letting his jew hate drive him crazy. He's getting more and more detatched and angry and petulent and petty every day.

Interestingly others are beginning to withdraw. France has told obama he can expect no support at the UN. It's like everytime someone has a psychotic break. Others just shake their heads and wander off.

Punked Obama again.

You mad bro? lol
You mean like "angry mad"? No. Not "mad", "sad". Sad because right wingers, in their ignorance and racism do so much damage to the country and to themselves. It's terribly sad and tragic.

obama is letting his jew hate drive him crazy. He's getting more and more detatched and angry and petulent and petty every day.

Interestingly others are beginning to withdraw. France has told obama he can expect no support at the UN. It's like everytime someone has a psychotic break. Others just shake their heads and wander off.
Jew hate? WTF?

Forum List

Back