Crawling to Obama. Begging for help. Oh, the humiliation!

R

rdean

Republicans think Netanyahu did something they couldn't do, humiliate Obama. But GOP hate for Obama is so great, they forget he's the Commander in Chief.

Whatever happens, It's Obama who's the Commander in Chief. Not McConnell. Not Cruz. But Obama. And that's who Netanyahu has to crawl to.

Remember that the next time you talk "humiliation".

Are you having another wet dream or what?

you have crawling and begging in there so that's what came to my mind

Republicans think Netanyahu did something they couldn't do, humiliate Obama. But GOP hate for Obama is so great, they forget he's the Commander in Chief.

Whatever happens, It's Obama who's the Commander in Chief. Not McConnell. Not Cruz. But Obama. And that's who Netanyahu has to crawl to.

Looks like Rdean has already started his usual weekend binge. ... :booze:

He is CINC of the military...and they have no use for him.

You mean this Obama?
obrama.jpg

And this one?
article-1168282-0457235D000005DC-126_468x321.jpg

They actually seem to like him.

Netanyahu already knows Obama isn't going to lift a finger to help Israel.

Obuthole is an idiot, probably as big an idiot as you. I would never crawl to the pos obuthole.

Well, he's got one thing right... my intense hatred for that worthless piece of shit.

Oh you're not a lone ranger my dear. There are millions who feels the same
90% white. Who knew?
Because they are the smart ones.
If they were so smart, they wouldn't be terrified of immigrants. They think immigrants are going to take jobs they are never going to be qualified for because Republicans are anti education and anti science. No serious business wants Republicans to work for them.

Well, he's got one thing right... my intense hatred for that worthless piece of shit.

90% white. Who knew?
If they were so smart, they wouldn't be terrified of immigrants. They think immigrants are going to take jobs they are never going to be qualified for because Republicans are anti education and anti science. No serious business wants Republicans to work for them.
Yep you are an idiot.

90% white. Who knew?
Yep you are an idiot.
Yet, you can't say where I'm wrong. We both know it.

Netanyahu already knows Obama isn't going to lift a finger to help Israel.
He'll help. After Netanyahu does a little crawling and public humiliation.

Forum List

Back