Coward guy lets girl with knife rob him

Dude looked Korean, if he didn't own the store I bet he was a relative of one that did.

OIP.6mw6sbzFemuG8KoZFoaDowAAAA
Beats me. Hey, don't I remember that pic from back when the assholes were burning and looting after the rogue cop choked out that criminal asshole a few years back?
Nothing says "Go rob somebody else, asshole" like a rooftop full of cousins and nephews smiling with their AR-15's locked and loaded.

Beats me. Hey, don't I remember that pic from back when the assholes were burning and looting after the rogue cop choked out that criminal asshole a few years back?
Nothing says "Go rob somebody else, asshole" like a rooftop full of cousins and nephews smiling with their AR-15's locked and loaded.
No, that was during the '92 LA Riots.....He's rocking a K1 Daewoo.

I have a K2.

k-2.jpg

If somebody has a knife or gun and you are not armed and just paid as a clerk, I recommend you give them everything.

Well, that leaves me out, I am always armed. And it is probably that policy that gets these places robbed because once robbers figure out that most store policy is hands off and just cooperate, you've INCENTIVIZED them to go around targeting stores!

Plus, cooperating with an armed robber giving them everything they want is no guarantee that once finished with your having seen them, that they still won't try to kill you.

FYI, for those who have never been in fights or know anything about weapons, knife wounds are a lot nastier than many bullet wounds on average.

Plus, cooperating with an armed robber giving them everything they want is no guarantee that once finished with your having seen them, that they still won't try to kill you.
^^^ This. I always assume anybody who pulls a weapon is going to use it, and screw that idiot BS of letting adversaries fire the first shot nonsense. Hollywood movies have nothing to do with real life, especially TV westerns. Jimmie Hoffa and his crew knew they couldn't outrun bullets, so their tactic was to run at the shooter, not away from them, as their best chance to survive. This also applies as a general observation on warfare as well; it's stupid to wait for your enemy to fire first.

No, that was during the '92 LA Riots.....He's rocking a K1 Daewoo.

I have a K2.

View attachment 858189
Hmmm. At that angle, not having your expertise, I couldn't tell the difference. Things haven't changed much since the Rodney King riots.
You got land in the country with your own range to shoot your collection, or do you just collect for collecting sake and maintain a lot of government paper?

Bye the way, you got a recommendation on a scope, at least 9x, something under $175, for an AR with a reticle? I'm still steady enough, but sh#t, I'm just getting to the point, I can't get good definition much past 300 to 400 meters. A simple red dot won't do, especially if I can't pick out the hard target from the bushes anymore at that distance, or see the impact. The range I go too, as targets from 100 to 600.

Hmmm. At that angle, not having your expertise, I couldn't tell the difference. Things haven't changed much since the Rodney King riots.
You got land in the country with your own range to shoot your collection, or do you just collect for collecting sake and maintain a lot of government paper?

Bye the way, you got a recommendation on a scope, at least 9x, something under $175, for an AR with a reticle? I'm still steady enough, but sh#t, I'm just getting to the point, I can't get good definition much past 300 to 400 meters. A simple red dot won't do, especially if I can't pick out the hard target from the bushes anymore at that distance, or see the impact. The range I go too, as targets from 100 to 600.

Have you considered a mortar?

Employees are told not to prevent or impede a robbery because of general liability concerns and workman's compensation laws.

I agree it is not there job. The store can hire security people if they want to be more serious about it.

They do not pay employees to prevent robberies. Hire a security person or people if that is the concern

Most store policies are geared towards let them have it it and don't interfere.as it does create liability for the store if the employee gets hurt they he or she can file under workers compensating laws.

Yes the video was comical but why is its the employee concern. He is doing probably what he is told to do. Give them the money

IF employees get hurt then they can sue the employer under workers compensation laws or even sue them under general liability negligence laws.

He was taller than her, and he was stronger than her!

He could have taken the knife easily.

Yes, he was a coward. :dunno:

Have you considered a mortar?
I'd be better with a mortar. Adjusting mortar fire or artillery fire, I used binoculars and had no problem seeing the impact whether it was H.E. or Willy Pete. It wasn't really my gig for long. I spent a lot more time over an M16 plotting board or listening to the read back of the fire commands while leaning against a carrier, to the wee hours of the night, where you often could not see what you were shooting at, and somebody else was adjusting from an OP, instead of standing around a firing point making sure nobody screwed up or something didn't go wrong at the tube or the ammo itself.

Happiness is your own range. :)

I'm a poor one to ask about a AR scope. I just use a Burris 3X32 Prism on my ARs that I bother scoping.

Burris-3X-AR-332_box-1536x1152.jpg

I did have a 24" barreled Bushmaster Varminteer that I used a old straight 12X Leupold for groundhogs and such.

R.c9bed20fe8901fe014589a6311336617

It was set-up like this except for a adjustable buttstock....Heavy bitch but damn accurate with my hand loads.
OIP.S7gkI3Cta7xCBbh0_ZYnlAHaE8

Happiness is your own range. :)

I'm a poor one to ask about a AR scope. I just use a Burris 3X32 Prism on my ARs that I bother scoping.

Burris-3X-AR-332_box-1536x1152.jpg

I did have a 24" barreled Bushmaster Varminteer that I used a old straight 12X Leupold for groundhogs and such.

R.c9bed20fe8901fe014589a6311336617

It was set-up like this except for a adjustable buttstock....Heavy bitch but damn accurate with my hand loads.
OIP.S7gkI3Cta7xCBbh0_ZYnlAHaE8
I bet that Leupold could reach out and touch something. 12x probably makes 300 yards look like 30 feet. That's a nice weapon. Is that a 22" barrel? I bet you had no problem with 600 meter shots. Not sure I've seen a barrel that long on a 5.56 in person.

YES but she put the knife on the table.
Would have easily taken advantage

Never let them get that close with a blade
Best to do a front push kick and run or grab a weapon

Toss some bills up in the air in front of her face . She would not be able to help herself but to look upwards, then you take out the knee. Of couse you get sued, but its still a little satisfaction for the price.

Forum List

Back