Coward guy lets girl with knife rob him

If I am just an an employee making minimum wage I would have helped her put the money in the bag. If I was the shop owner as soon as she put the knife down I would have rearranged her face and curb stomped the bitch teaching her a lesson

Idk man, gettin' stuck for a few dollars? That's not worth it.

I'd probably get mad when she kept pushing the safe thing and just go for it.

Hard to tell where her chin is with a mask on.

Ah, he was just an employee and apparently not armed. If somebody has a knife or gun and you are not armed and just paid as a clerk, I recommend you give them everything. Most cops would say the same.

YES but she put the knife on the table.
Would have easily taken advantage

Never let them get that close with a blade
Best to do a front push kick and run or grab a weapon

Idk man, gettin' stuck for a few dollars? I'd probably let her have the till.

I'd probably get mad when she kept pushing the safe thing and just go for it.

Hard to tell where her chin is with a mask on.
No need, I could tell were her mouth was.

A 158gr LSWCHP (the old FBI .38 spl load) to the choppers and it it would destroy her brain's motor nerve center and be lights out forever by the time the EMPs got there.

I know I am not supposed to be racist but I really utterly HATE one ethnic group more than you can image.
Just seeing them on TV causes me to not look

YES but she put the knife on the table.
Would have easily taken advantage

Never let them get that close with a blade
Best to do a front push kick and run or grab a weapon
Good luck with that. I am sure you have a bright future as a convenience store clerk and employers that want their store defended for minimum wage and little or no benefits are lining up, looking for employees just like you. Good luck.

Good luck with that. I am sure you have a bright future as a convenience store clerk and employers that want their store defended for minimum wage and little or no benefits are lining up, looking for employees just like you. Good luck.
Dude looked Korean, if he didn't own the store I bet he was a relative of one that did.

OIP.6mw6sbzFemuG8KoZFoaDowAAAA

No, the best action is to comply !! But she put the knife on the table

I did own 2 UPS Stores for 17 years

Forum List

Back