Covid patient dies at a hospital weeks after his wife sued another to keep him on a ventilator

Why do they all do that thing where they will say something so clearly and unequivocally, and then tell you that it was your fault that you didn't understand it? I stopped being able able to get away with that when I was about seven years old, but they keep trying it well into what I assume is their chronologically adult lives.
Spoiled brats used to getting their way or they implode emotionally. I like hitting them with a cattle prod so they let the truth out. They ate unhinged losers who think they can divtate to use OR ELSE the big bad govt gonna destroy us.
They are actually idiots.

On the positive, hospitalization levels are now dropping on a Nationwide basis.

What about illegal aliens? Shouldn‘t they be last in line, since they aren’t supposed to be here in the first place? And remember, lots of them aren’t vaxxed, either.
Yes! - Those of us who paid their health insurance, auto insurance, taxes, are US citizens, were vaccinated, wearing oue seat-belts, had air-bags & not at fault in auto accident, should NEVER be told by ambulance EMT that we would have to wait 5 to 8 hours to get to the ER due to covid overflow in a major US city!

But this is not how Republicans Gov Ron DeSantis run Florida. You will DIE waiting for un-vaccinated illegal covids to leave the ER & ICU. They all must be evicted from hospitals if there are any ambulances with vaccinated paying US citizens waiting for ER.

Last edited:
Yes! - Those of us who paid their health insurance, auto insurance, taxes, are US citizens, were vaccinated, wearing oue seat-belts, had air-bags & not at fault in auto accident, should NEVER be told by ambulance EMT that we would have to wait 5 to 8 hours to get to the ER due to covid overflow in a major US city!

But this is not how Republicans run Florida. You will DIE waiting for un-vaccinated illegal covids to leave the ER & ICU. They all must be evicted from hospitals if there are any ambulances or vaccinated paying US citizens waiting for ER.
So, just admit that you agree with Penelope and want to kill the unvaccinated. You guys are such cowards about owning your prejudices.

Scott Quiner, a Minnesota man whose wife sued over a hospital’s plan to take him off a ventilator months after he was diagnosed with covid-19, died Saturday. He was 55.

Quiner died at the Houston hospital where he was flown for care during the legal battle, according to Marjorie Holsten, an attorney for the family. He remained on a ventilator at the time, Holsten said, but she declined to identify the facility or provide additional details on the circumstances of his death.

The family’s ordeal drew national attention this month as surging coronavirus cases overwhelmed hospitals across the United States.

Doctors planned to take a covid patient off a ventilator. With 48 hours’ notice, his wife got a judge to stop them.
“On behalf of the family of Scott Quiner, I would like to thank the public for the outpouring of love and support during this difficult time,” Holsten said in an email to The Washington Post. “The family now requests privacy while they grieve the loss of their beloved husband and father.”

Man wasn't vaccinated got COVID

1 out of 412 chance of dying.

The dice were rolled, he came up snake eyes.

RIP

Worst part was, he hogged up an ICU bed for weeks when doctors said he should be unplugged.

Do you think he should've gotten vaccinated?
Did he have underlying conditions? Article doesn't specify. Was he obese? Article doesn't specify.

Thanks for playing

But this is not how Republicans run Florida. You will DIE waiting for un-vaccinated illegal covids to leave the ER & ICU. They all must be evicted from hospitals if there are any ambulances with vaccinated paying US citizens waiting for ER.
Ignorant. So I go to the ER with my daughter and her sprained ankle. It is full of fat people there because they don't feel well. So should we put them in the back of the line because they live unhealthy lifestyles? Should we not treat those who smoke or drink to excess? Why is that fair to healthy Americans who do take care of themselves.

You are such a moron that you only think about COVID. If you're not Fat then COVID won't do shit to you, dumbass.

But this is not how Republicans Gov Ron DeSantis run Florida. You will DIE waiting for un-vaccinated illegal covids to leave the ER & ICU. They all must be evicted from hospitals if there are any ambulances with vaccinated paying US citizens waiting for ER.
That deserves a Kiss My Ass response.

Yet they will be the first to demand that illegals get a hospital bed ahead of a law-abiding American citizen. Just another example how to liberals, American criminals and foreign scofflaws come before honest U.S. citizens.
Time for the Divorce. I will be so happy when leftists no longer exist in my country.

Ignorant. So I go to the ER with my daughter and her sprained ankle. It is full of fat people there because they don't feel well. So should we put them in the back of the line because they live unhealthy lifestyles? Should we not treat those who smoke or drink to excess? Why is that fair to healthy Americans who do take care of themselves.

You are such a moron that you only think about COVID. If you're not Fat then COVID won't do shit to you, dumbass.
You Lie! This affects everyone regardless of their healthy lifestyle. 45% more US citizens are dying every week since covid infected us. We are getting less healthcare due to un-vaccinated covid patients overloading hospitals.

More accident victims, mentally ill & sick people running around untreated. Even U.S. roadways deaths increased dramatically last year, even though pandemic precautions had dramatically reduced driving.

Last edited:
You Lie! This affects everyone regardless of their health. 45% more US citizens are dying every week since covid infected us. We are getting less healthcare due to un-vaccinated covid patients overloading hospitals. More accident victims, mentally ill & sick people running around untreated. Even U.S. roadways deaths increased dramatically last year, even though pandemic precautions had dramatically reduced driving.
You are out of your tiny mind. When we divorce you leftist animals, I'm going to be so glad to have a tall fence between you and me. You are too stupid to live in my country.

You Lie! This affects everyone regardless of their healthy lifestyle. 45% more US citizens are dying every week since covid infected us. We are getting less healthcare due to un-vaccinated covid patients overloading hospitals. More accident victims, mentally ill & sick people running around untreated. Even U.S. roadways deaths increased dramatically last year, even though pandemic precautions had dramatically reduced driving.
So why is Biden working so hard to “unblock” the SCOTUS stay-in-Mexico policy and bring in hundreds of thousands of illegals, many refusing the vax and many already infected? They are taking up hospital beds that should first go to honest, law-abiding Americans!

Divorce proceedings will take years. I’m not sure I’ll live to see it completed.
I hope we both live to see it. In the meantime, all leftists get treated like the abusive spouses they most resemble. I don't hire them. I never give them a fair shake. I thank G-d that there are very few of them within walking distance of me. If one of them stepped in front of my car with a big LoonyLeftist sign on their head, I'd speed up.

Forum List

Back