Covid hospitalizations on the rise

You sure did get around a lot with a broken leg, checking up on how many people were admitted and such.

It was an easy enough observation.

I broke my leg in September of 2019; and was visiting both hospitals on a regular basis starting then.

It was very noticeable to me, in 2020, as the #CoronaHoax2020 started taking root, how much less crowded and active both hospitals suddenly became.

It was also very noticeable how some of the services that I was receiving, and was supposed to continue receiving, suddenly became unavailable, as they were not deemed sufficiently “essential” under the #CoronaHoax restrictions. Being denied these services surely prolonged and aggravated my recovery from my injury.

It was an easy enough observation.

I broke my leg in September of 2019; and was visiting both hospitals on a regular basis starting then.

It was very noticeable to me, in 2020, as the #CoronaHoax2020 started taking root, how much less crowded and active both hospitals suddenly became.

It was also very noticeable how some of the services that I was receiving, and was supposed to continue receiving, suddenly became unavailable, as they were not deemed sufficiently “essential” under the #CoronaHoax restrictions. Being denied these services surely prolonged and aggravated my recovery from my injury.
You were probably ranting away in the hospital about the fake covid and the staff got tired of listening to you.

When Covid first hit many, if not most, Americans had some trust in the people entrusted to get us through this scary pandemic. And then they lied. Lied about the origins, lied about the number of cases, lied about its effectiveness, lied about masks, lied about transmission studies, lied about alternative drugs, lied about the adverse effects etc.... NOT "mistaken"...LIED! But hey,,Idiots will still believe the billionaires, and march their infants in to get the free shot that they lie and tell you is a "vaccine".

Statistics that omit actual numbers can be your friend if you have an agenda. If one person was hospitalized with Covid and the next month two persons were hospitalized, the statistical evidence would be 100% but the numbers would still be low. Indications are that you can test positive for Covid after a vaccination without actually having the disease so activists can cite Covid even if someone was hospitalized for something else.

Suicide is when you willfully, without coercion, take a proven dangerous, experimental drug, for no good reason, and die from Myocarditis five days later. Now it is a different story if you are twelve and your virtue signally idiot parents get you boosted until you have a heart attack on the soccer field.

Quickly mutating virus?... what is that?... normal virus mutations lose strength as they mutate to a point that they are virtually undetectable upon infection... shouldn't we be curious at least?.... why are all of these "mutations" as strong as the preceding mutation?...

I suspect that the way we tried to “flatten the curve”, to prolong the initial outbreak, aside from making the initial outbreak much worse than it would have been if it had been allowed to run its natural course; may have helped to evolve strains that are more harmful than they otherwise would have been.

In just about every way, the measures that we were told to take to mitigate this outbreak have, instead greatly aggravated it.

As with every other cold/flu outbreak, I remain unalterably convinced that if we had just let it run its course, as we have with nearly every other such outbreak, it would have been over in weeks or month, rather than having been prolonged, now, for years.

Five year old children have very little to fear from Covid. Yet the people selling the poison recommend that they get it, knowing full well of the harm it has done to countless children. What kind of a parent, at this point, would take that risk with their child's health? A piss poor example of a parent IMHO.

You're going to be sitting around all winter worrying about it.

Those of us with any sense were not cowed the least bit, a few years ago, when Biden threatened us with a winter of severe illness and death. We weren't stupid enough to fall for that bullshit then, and we still are not stupid enough to fall for it now.

Those of you who are that stupid, that's your own problem, not ours.

I suspect that the way we tried to “flatten the curve”, to prolong the initial outbreak, aside from making the initial outbreak much worse than it would have been if it had been allowed to run its natural course; may have helped to evolve strains that are more harmful than they otherwise would have been.

In just about every way, the measures that we were told to take to mitigate this outbreak have, instead greatly aggravated it.

As with every other cold/flu outbreak, I remain unalterably convinced that if we had just let it run its course, as we have with nearly every other such outbreak, it would have been over in weeks or month, rather than having been prolonged, now, for years.
There are those of us senior citizens who you hate with a passion, and want to see suffer who need to avoid it.

When Covid first hit many, if not most, Americans had some trust in the people entrusted to get us through this scary pandemic. And then they lied. Lied about the origins, lied about the number of cases, lied about its effectiveness, lied about masks, lied about transmission studies, lied about alternative drugs, lied about the adverse effects etc.... NOT "mistaken"...LIED! But hey,,Idiots will still believe the billionaires, and march their infants in to get the free shot that they lie and tell you is a "vaccine".

I saw through the lies almost immediately.

I invite anyone who doubts me when I say this now, to try searching back to see what I was saying about the #CoronaHoax2020 back in 2020, when it was all still fairly new. Even then, I was smart enough not to be fooled by any of this bullshit.

Forum List

Back