Covid hospitalizations on the rise

Yep, hospitals filling up with fully vaxxed folks. Great "vaccine" you got there.

Never happened the first time, in spite of all the lies.

During the early days of the #CoronaHoax2020, I was in the early stages of recovering from a broken leg. On a regular basis, I was visiting two different “overcrowded” hospitals. Both were like ghost towns. Out of various fears related to the hoax, both had shut down many of their usual services, and few patients were being seen. Fortunately, most (but not all) of the services that I required were deemed “essential” enough to be kept open, so I was getting most of the care that I needed.

Vaccines are worthless as long as China keeps tampering with covid and re releasing it..... the most unusual thing about covid is never brought up... the unusually high amount of variants that have stemmed from it.... we have been and still are under attack....

Vaccines are worthless as long as China keeps tampering with covid and re releasing it..... the most unusual thing about covid is never brought up... the unusually high amount of variants that have stemmed from it.... we have been and still are under attack....
It is never possible to create a vaccine for a quickly mutating virus. Once you create one, it mutates. A fools game.

Never happened the first time, in spite of all the lies.

During the early days of the #CoronaHoax2020, I was in the early stages of recovering from a broken leg. On a regular basis, I was visiting two different “overcrowded” hospitals. Both were like ghost towns. Out of various fears related to the hoax, both had shut down many of their usual services, and few patients were being seen. Fortunately, most (but not all) of the services that I required were deemed “essential” enough to be kept open, so I was getting most of the care that I needed.
You sure did get around a lot with a broken leg, checking up on how many people were admitted and such.

My daughter got it for the first time a few days ago. Vaxxed. Not hospitalized. Lost one day of work. She tests drugs for efficacy.

It is never possible to create a vaccine for a quickly mutating virus. Once you create one, it mutates. A fools game.
Quickly mutating virus?... what is that?... normal virus mutations lose strength as they mutate to a point that they are virtually undetectable upon infection... shouldn't we be curious at least?.... why are all of these "mutations" as strong as the preceding mutation?...

Quickly mutating virus?... what is that?... normal virus mutations lose strength as they mutate to a point that they are virtually undetectable upon infection... shouldn't we be curious at least?.... why are all of these "mutations" as strong as the preceding mutation?...

Read up on imperfect “leaky” vaccines.

This has been known for many years.

That's why even the flu shots have to be updated every year. If you got a flu shot in 2000, you are still immune to the strains of the flu that that shot was made to protect against; but the strains going around now are different enough that you need a newer vaccine to protect against them.

But that's a totally different issue from those demanding constant, endless boosters of this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit.

The protective effects of this mRNA shit are temporary. If you were “fully vaccinated” as of a year ago, and were exposed to a strain of COVID-1984 that was covered by mRNA shit that you had then received then, you would have no protection from it now.

Forum List

Back