Covid hospitalizations on the rise

And docks (weakly) to not "latches onto" as one very desperate, lying faker here would have all believe,
By all means, enjoy your parasite medicine. Just beware of the many potential side effects listed on the warning label.. including death.
You desperation and shaky hand is the pathology to watch. Disregarding IVM docking, your problem is confounded by other compounds that also neutralize viruses such as quercitin. Next, your obvious task is to address the issue of how many other viruses are affected by just these two, ivermectin and quercitin. There are others, be sure of it.

Contrary to your beliefs, the lipid latch of the SARS2 spike was originally revealed by this study:

15 Oct 2021 Post #1,231 Sorensen-Dalgleish

crazy-bird.gif

Yep, hospitals filling up with fully vaxxed folks. Great "vaccine" you got there.

This data set proves nothing by itself but isn't it curious that these tens of thousands of excess deaths aren't being investigated AT ALL by our governments? It's almost as though they fear what they may find...

no, the jab causes your own immune system to overreact and kill your healthy cells.
So you're changing your story again. Originally you said
"each jab increases your chance of getting sick, kills your immune system"
then you said
"the spike protein attacks the immune system."
now you say
"the jab causes your own immune system to overreact and kill your healthy cells."
Fascinating story. So now, specifically, which "jab" component actually causes one's "immune system to overreact and kill your healthy cells"?

you are some kind of stupid. the spike protein attacks the immune system.
Actually, one's immune system attacks the spike proteins.

As I understand it, part of the issue is that the spike protein, once generated in a manner not attached to an actual virion, tends to embed in other tissues, triggering the immune system to attack those otherwise healthy tissues.

It does not kill the immune system. You have no proof of that at all. The person's healthy cells suppresses any negative effects of the vax.

When I was majoring in Computer Science in the 1980s, I did most of my coursework on a VAX. I never saw any signs that my healthy tissues had any effect on the VAX at all. But then I never observed that the VAX had any negative effects, anyway. It was a fine computer system, in its time.

As I understand it, part of the issue is that the spike protein, once generated in a manner not attached to an actual virion, tends to embed in other tissues, triggering the immune system to attack those otherwise healthy tissues.
It causes the immune system to go into overdrive and attacks healthy issues until it turns them into hamburget meat.

It causes the immune system to go into overdrive and attacks healthy issues until it turns them into hamburget [sic] meat.

Since long before this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit came along, there have been categories of human disease in which one's own immune system attacks healthy tissues.

The mRNA shit, and its apparent effect on some people in this regard, seems to be just one more form of an autoimmune disease, albeit one artificially-induced.

no, the jab causes your own immune system to overreact and kill your healthy cells.
Not mine. In others to some extent? Seems so, but only as a secondary or "side" effect. Shit happens despite our best intentions. The idea being to cause our immune systems to quickly produce just the spike protein coverings that protect COVID-19's viral nucleus. Then learn to annihilate them and the actual virus faster than generally occurs otherwise. Good intentions.. Not perfect results by any stretch. Saved millions? Yes.
In a sense, sure. Truth is we don't know yet. Many complex issues to resolve.. but we're learning!

Truth is we don't know yet. Many complex issues to resolve.. but we're learning!

At what cost, to what harm, to how many people?

It's one thing to use volunteers for such experiments, who have been informed of the risks, and have voluntarily chosen to take those risks.

This shit ahs been given top people who have been lied to, who have been coerced, who have been threatened with the loss of their jobs, with losses of essential freedoms, and who now stand to suffer considerable harm for the sake of this experiment.

At the end of World War II, we put German and Japanese war criminals to death, for this exact same crime, of conducting dangerous medical experiments on unwilling human subjects. We developed the Nuremberg Code, to clarify the e3thics surrounding the use of human test subjects.

We should be treating those who have any willing part in this recent round of unethical human experimentation the same way we treated the German and Japanese war criminals who committed this crime. We should be putting them to death, and we should do so in a very public way, to make an example of them to any others who might consider commiting similar crimes.

That doesn't justify the idiot lies of the anti-vaxxers. There is zero evidence that being vaccinated makes one MORE likely to get covid. It's just a provocative lie that unscrupulous people throw out because they don't have real arguments.
wth are you talking about? of course there is and with each jab the better chance you die. have you not seen excess deaths worldwide last 2 years?

Forum List

Back