Covid hospitalizations on the rise

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend

Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?
I am not really concerned. I have had my shots and boosters. I have already had COVID twice and so has my wife. I think my immune system has good immunity toward it. It is rising, but I don't think it will ever get as bad as it was when COVID first hit the U.S.

WHY ARE SO MANY YOUNG MEN DYING FROM HEART ATTACKS SINCE THE SHOTS?

people ages 25 to 44 saw a nearly 30% increase in heart attack deaths over the first two years of the pandemic

~S~

people ages 25 to 44 saw a nearly 30% increase in heart attack deaths over the first two years of the pandemic

~S~
The strain of Covid, yes. Thank heavens for the vax, or it would be far worse.

And the ones telling the truth about it 3 years ago were throttled ,attacked , censored and shadow banned online.
yes we were

our government lied, the WHO lied, the CDC, FDA & Big pharma lied

now that the stats are coming forth , they're running scared

depending on who gets in office next year , it may go badly for them

until then , we'll be putting up with their thick as brick toadies who buy into anything they want them to

~S~

Sparky, you guys lost this years ago. Yes, the heart attacks came from the unvaxed's reaction to Covid.
And the guy in Colorado who died from alcohol poisoning, but since he had been exposed to covid, they used his death in the numbers? Or the couple who were listed as died from covid, who never had covid, and are still alive?

You fools crack me up!

And the guy in Colorado who died from alcohol poisoning, but since he had been exposed to covid, they used his death in the numbers? Or the couple who were listed as died from covid, who never had covid, and are still alive?

You fools crack me up!
Your anecdotal evidence is ... anecdotal.

Your anecdotal evidence is ... anecdotal.
Sure it is.

Last edited:
Sure it is.

Hasty generalizations. Get back when you have hundreds and thousands of such incidents.

I am not really concerned. I have had my shots and boosters. I have already had COVID twice and so has my wife. I think my immune system has good immunity toward it. It is rising, but I don't think it will ever get as bad as it was when COVID first hit the U.S.
So you had typical results to the majority of the vaxxed and boosted. You got Covid, twice. I'm so old I remember when vaccines PREVENTED the illness.

So you had typical results to the majority of the vaxxed and boosted. You got Covid, twice. I'm so old I remember when vaccines PREVENTED the illness.
Studies have shown most who have contracted this deadly virus didn’t even know they had been infected.

&&&&&>>>>

Since January 2022, around 460,000 more people have started taking anticoagulant drugs with more than 24 million prescriptions given to patients – preventing an estimated 17,000 strokes and 4,000 deaths.Nov 2, 2023

~S~
My SIL who has always been healthy as a horse is now having heart issues and on blood thinners. Vaxxed and boosted of course.

Forum List

Back