coupon use

bikercat

Feb 8, 2011
I was clipping coupons today to go shopping and was wondering how many men clip and use coupons? I once told one of my buddies that I clip and use coupons and if he used coupons. he gave me a look of disgust and gave the impression that real men don't use coupons. he's muslim, so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it.

I'm back in Canada now and I still clip coupons, but when I lived in Tennessee my Krogers would double coupons.

So I figured if they were going to give me money what the hey.

Coupons are money. And people that don't use them are fools.

Seriously I had so much stuff for free it was outstanding.

If you are serious about this, I'll get you tons of stuff for free. I really did start a system up with coupons that had us so loaded with food I'd be screaming clean up in aisle number 5 darlin to my husband in the second bedroom.

It's simple. It's easy. And I don't charge a dime. I used to go to churches to help folks out with this method.

Let me know. I'm a cheap son of a gun so then I can afford that special night out. I get free stuff every day. They give it to me, I take it.

yours,

td

If I see a coupon for something I use I clip it. Why not?

Thank you. Exactly. A coupon is money.

When we first got to Tennessee as these Canucks sent down to Saturn, I witnessed the most remarkable thing.

Sunny Delight was just coming on the market. And lo and behold in our corporate apartment complex everyone was throwing out the try it free coupon.

Well holy toledo I went dumpster diving at the mail boxes. I got so many coupons none of us will ever drink orange juice again ever in our life, but that's not the point.

People were throwing away FREE.

I still don't get it.

:cuckoo:

I use 'em. I wouldn't dumpster dive for them but I have looked around for extra community papers when it was something worthwhile

Forum List

Back