Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

It wasnt so much the jury that convinced me. It was the video evidence that was used to convict the inbreds.

Link? That loads.
Google it. i dont work for you inbred.

Got it. YOU say shit, and can't back it up.

Just as I expected.

This is likely a terrible miscarriage of justice.
Back it up to who? You arent someone to back up anything to. If you mattered I would give you a link other than the one in the OP but since you dont matter you are forced to look for yourself. This wasnt posted to convince you. This was posted as a celebration of the inbreds getting sentenced.

Your racism is noted, but thanks for the reminder.

This is almost certainly a complete miscarriage of justice. And the type we have seen and will continue to see as long as we let vile lefties have any power in our society.
If that makes you and the other cave chimps feel better then yes. Not much you can do to prove it was a miscarriage is there? :laugh:

What evidence was produced that that is the way it went?
Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?
No thanks. I just had two hot links for lunch.

Got it, you say shit and can't back it up.

Exactly as expected.

"Video of the altercation between the group members and the people celebrating the child's birthday party was later released."
Jose Torres and Kayla Norton convicted for racial threats against black people sentenced to prison

Go find it yourself jackass, these two are gonna have a wonderful time inside.

Thanks for the video. Nothing in it supports the claim that they just rolled up on the party and threatened people

OR contradicts the claim of the white people that they were defending themselves from a violent mob.

Also, your happiness of extra-judicial punishment is noted.

You are a piece of shit.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sounds like bullshit.
The two inbreds disagree with you. They think its as real as can be.

Your racism is noted. You are a bigot.

The charge sounds like bullshit.

Not bullshit at all. When you roll up with a few pickup trucks, get out and start calling black people derogatory names, and threaten to kill them all (while you are pointing a shotgun at them) you get charged with terrorist acts. They intentionally terrorized a children's birthday party. Don't get much lower than that. Nor much more racist.

Cellphone video.

Link? That loads.

Just as I expected.

Back it up to who? You arent someone to back up anything to. If you mattered I would give you a link other than the one in the OP but since you dont matter you are forced to look for yourself. This wasnt posted to convince you. This was posted as a celebration of the inbreds getting sentenced.

This is almost certainly a complete miscarriage of justice. And the type we have seen and will continue to see as long as we let vile lefties have any power in our society.
If that makes you and the other cave chimps feel better then yes. Not much you can do to prove it was a miscarriage is there? :laugh:

If there is no evidence to support their convictions and yet they were convicted, then it is a miscarriage of justice.

So far, the video you mentioned showed nothing that you claimed it did.

Their admission.

I doubt that. Link?

Exactly as expected.

"Video of the altercation between the group members and the people celebrating the child's birthday party was later released."
Jose Torres and Kayla Norton convicted for racial threats against black people sentenced to prison

Thanks for the video. Nothing in it supports the claim that they just rolled up on the party and threatened people

OR contradicts the claim of the white people that they were defending themselves from a violent mob.

You are a piece of shit.

I didn't supply you with the video shoog. The trial must have been extra-judicial, that's gotta be the mixup.

Sounds like bullshit.

Not bullshit at all. When you roll up with a few pickup trucks, get out and start calling black people derogatory names, and threaten to kill them all (while you are pointing a shotgun at them) you get charged with terrorist acts. They intentionally terrorized a children's birthday party. Don't get much lower than that. Nor much more racist.

Cellphone video.

DO you have something different than what was posted? cause what was posted showed a bunch of very agitated blacks acting in a very threatening manner.

Just as I expected.

If there is no evidence to support their convictions and yet they were convicted, then it is a miscarriage of justice.

Well I guess you should become an attorney and get them off. In the meantime they will be in prison and you will be paying for their 3 children to be raised properly.

Cellphone video.

DO you have something different than what was posted? cause what was posted showed a bunch of very agitated blacks acting in a very threatening manner.

Your lovely little racist shitheads are going in to be sodomized, nuttin; you can do about it son. Mend your ways.

I doubt that. Link?

Exactly as expected.

You are a piece of shit.

I didn't supply you with the video shoog. The trial must have been extra-judicial, that's gotta be the mixup.

THe video you linked to showed the blacks acting in a very threatening manner and the whites just driving away.

It in no way supports this conviction.

Exactly as expected.

You are a piece of shit.

THe video you linked to showed the blacks acting in a very threatening manner and the whites just driving away.

It in no way supports this conviction.

Guilty.

Cellphone video.

The cave chimps were the ones agitated. They must have been in order to be brave enough to come over to the Black neighborhood.

Cellphone video.

The birthday party was going on BEFORE these assholes drove up. The cops came, because there had been 911 calls concerning these idiots all day. I'm sure you can get a transcript of the trial. They didn't know anyone at the party. Why stop and start yelling shit and then get a shotgun out of the truck and point it at people?

And there was obviously enough evidence to convince a judge in Douglas County GA.

Cellphone video.

The birthday party was going on BEFORE these assholes drove up. The cops came, because there had been 911 calls concerning these idiots all day. I'm sure you can get a transcript of the trial. They didn't know anyone at the party. Why stop and start yelling shit and then get a shotgun out of the truck and point it at people?

And there was obviously enough evidence to convince a judge in Douglas County GA.
Corral is just upset some of his buddies are going down. He is going to argue until his fingers bleed from denial.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

those are dead crackas walking, they won't make it out of prison alive

Just as I expected.

Well I guess you should become an attorney and get them off. In the meantime they will be in prison and you will be paying for their 3 children to be raised properly.

Man, just think how powerful it would be, if you could really post a video proving what this case claims.

BUt you can't. And you know it. That's why you won't even try.

Sounds like bullshit.
Bullshit by people like you.

They terrorized a black child’s party, then cried when a judge read their sentences

In July 2015, a group of 15 people calling themselves “Respect the Flag” boarded several pickup trucks, each outfitted with Confederate and American flags, and embarked on a drive around Douglasville, Ga., a small city west of Atlanta.

Tensions around displaying the Confederate flag were already high. Barely a month had passed since Dylann Roof, the avowed white supremacist who had posed with the Confederate battle flag, killed nine black Americans at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Birthday%20Party%20Racial%20Slurs%20(3)

Superior Court Judge William McClain announces the sentences for Jose Torres and Kayla Norton at the Douglas County Courthouse in Douglasville, Ga., Monday, Feb. 27, 2017. Henry P. Taylor Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP
And the small “Respect the Flag” group went far beyond a display of Confederate pride. Hatred, a Georgia judge said during a sentencing Monday, propelled the group as they descended upon a child’s birthday party and unleashed a storm of death threats and anti-black slurs, and pointed a shotgun.

“Their actions were motivated by racial hatred,” said Judge William McClain, of the Douglas County Superior Court, according to the Associated Press. Georgia legislature does not include a law regarding hate crimes.

The 10 men and five women who made up “Respect the Flag” harassed black drivers as well as customers at a Walmart and a convenience store.

Then they happened upon a birthday party being held in Douglasville for an 8-year-old black child. Witnesses told the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit group that tracks hate crimes, that after driving the trucks across the property belonging to the child’s grandmother, the men exited the vehicles. The “Respect the Flag” group began to yell racial epithets and shout death threats.

“They even threatened to kill children at the party,” according to a statement issued by Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner in early February. One of the men, 26-year-old Jose Ismael Torres, pointed a black pump shotgun at the partygoers, prosecutors said. Several panicked citizens called the police.

Read more here: They terrorized a black child’s party, then cried when a judge read their sentences

Every one of those assholes needs to be in jail for the same amount of time.

Cellphone video.

Your lovely little racist shitheads are going in to be sodomized, nuttin; you can do about it son. Mend your ways.

You realize that even when this nation goes minority majority, that the whites will still be the largest single ethnic group?

Cellphone video.

They will face more charges probably. They were harassing Black people all over the city. They are extremely lucky they didnt run across someone like me.

Man, just think how powerful it would be, if you could really post a video proving what this case claims.

BUt you can't. And you know it. That's why you won't even try.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-creepy-ass-cracka-.png

Forum List

Back