Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

That's what they get for acting like thugs
What they should have and would have gotten if I had been there is much more.
Then you would be sitting in the next cell. Now, aren't you glad that the justice system worked without your input?
I have no problem with dealing with the consequences of my actions.
You do realize, don't you, that doing that would only make things worse in the long run? Are you prepared to deal with those consequences just to satisfy your petty revenge urges?

unlike you I looked up the average sentences for brandishing and threatening

and even if added together the maximums come no where near a 20 year sentence
Great, now factor in the average sentence for terrorism.

it wasn't terrorism
They were convicted of making terrorist threats. Period.

so what?

It wasn't terrorism if it was then every threat and every instance of brandishing a weapon are also terrorist acts which they aren't
White Christian terrorists are a real thing. So when these clowns act out their plantation fantasies they have to be given the consideration they deserve.

The likelihood is that they are , like most right wing trash, low education losers who generate more hot air than anything else. They now have time to reflect on their behaviour but, lets be honest, that community is a lot safer with them behind bars.

Get a grip fucko! No one denies that the there are KKK extremists, but check the hombres name, he wouldn't be welcomed in any of those KKK groups!
But I will note there are far far more white Leftist terrorist groups out there! Far more. I digress.

The fact of the matter is they drove around (like assholes I might add) with large confederate flags on their cars. Asshole no doubt, but it is their 1st amendment right.

According to the whites (for lack of a better word), Blacks at the party started to yell at them and the toss rocks at them. If your car gets hit by a stone, then you might get out to confront the rock tossers. I can easily see that being the case. The whites here are no doubt racists, but if the rock tossing was true, the Blacks escalated it and invited the confrontation. The Blacks stated the whites said racial charges things to them. Are we really to believe the Blacks didn't say something racial charged things back.

It was utterly stupid and cowardly to pull out a shotgun, but there was no violence. No one got hurt and they left on their own accords.

Yet the book was tossed at them! As if they beat or killed someone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Great, now factor in the average sentence for terrorism.

it wasn't terrorism

so what?

It wasn't terrorism if it was then every threat and every instance of brandishing a weapon are also terrorist acts which they aren't
White Christian terrorists are a real thing. So when these clowns act out their plantation fantasies they have to be given the consideration they deserve.

The likelihood is that they are , like most right wing trash, low education losers who generate more hot air than anything else. They now have time to reflect on their behaviour but, lets be honest, that community is a lot safer with them behind bars.

Get a grip fucko! No one denies that the there are KKK extremists, but check the hombres name, he wouldn't be welcomed in any of those KKK groups!
But I will note there are far far more white Leftist terrorist groups out there! Far more. I digress.

The fact of the matter is they drove around (like assholes I might add) with large confederate flags on their cars. Asshole no doubt, but it is their 1st amendment right.

According to the whites (for lack of a better word), Blacks at the party started to yell at them and the toss rocks at them. If your car gets hit by a stone, then you might get out to confront the rock tossers. I can easily see that being the case. The whites here are no doubt racists, but if the rock tossing was true, the Blacks escalated it and invited the confrontation. The Blacks stated the whites said racial charges things to them. Are we really to believe the Blacks didn't say something racial charged things back.

It was utterly stupid and cowardly to pull out a shotgun, but there was no violence. No one got hurt and they left on their own accords.

Why wouldnt the Blacks say racially charged things back to the inbreds? Lets see here. You have some inbreds rolling arounding in a Black neighborhood with a loser flag and you really want to debate who started it? Problem is that the inbreds admitted to their actions.

Tough guy cried like a baby when he heard his sentence. No doubt, everyone in the prison will be understanding and have sympathy for the bully and treat him very nice.

it wasn't terrorism

so what?

Why wouldnt the Blacks say racially charged things back to the inbreds? Lets see here. You have some inbreds rolling arounding in a Black neighborhood with a loser flag and you really want to debate who started it? Problem is that the inbreds admitted to their actions.

Funny you are just as racist of not more than the Defendants. If the Blacks did in fact toss stones they are the aggressors. There is nothing against the law of driving around flying the confederate flag. Offensive speech is still protected speech.

My guess is the Blacks were having a good time at a kids b-day when these rednecks come rolling through with the confederate flags. Blacks can never turn the cheek and probably yelled racial charges insults and then tossed stones at the caravan. No doubt the whites were looking for trouble, so they confronted the Blacks. Both sides said racist things and threatened each other with violence. Then Jose goes to his car and grabs a shotgun. He threatens the Blacks again.

Then the whites leave without any bloodshed.

Once the guy grabbed a shotgun he needs to be punished, but 20 yrs in the slammer is an injustice.

Yes I despise these people. Guarantee they would hate me (Jew) far more than they hated the Black family. So I have no dog in this fight!

so what?

Funny you are just as racist of not more than the Defendants. If the Blacks did in fact toss stones they are the aggressors. There is nothing against the law of driving around flying the confederate flag. Offensive speech is still protected speech.

My guess is the Blacks were having a good time at a kids b-day when these rednecks come rolling through with the confederate flags. Blacks can never turn the cheek and probably yelled racial charges insults and then tossed stones at the caravan. No doubt the whites were looking for trouble, so they confronted the Blacks. Both sides said racist things and threatened each other with violence. Then Jose goes to his car and grabs a shotgun. He threatens the Blacks again.

Once the guy grabbed a shotgun he needs to be punished, but 20 yrs in the slammer is an injustice.

Yes I despise these people. Guarantee they would hate me (Jew) far more than they hated the Black family. So I have no dog in this fight!

No one said it was against the law driving around under the loser flag. I said the inbreds started it so why should the Black people sit there and take it? The days of turning the other cheek are over. Those hair lice carrying bums showed up in the Black neighborhood. They were the aggressors. I'm glad they got 13 years. If I had of been there some of them would have been dead. I think thats a better trade off for them.

so what?

No one said it was against the law driving around under the loser flag. I said the inbreds started it so why should the Black people sit there and take it? The days of turning the other cheek are over. Those hair lice carrying bums showed up in the Black neighborhood. They were the aggressors. I'm glad they got 13 years. If I had of been there some of them would have been dead. I think thats a better trade off for them.
I wish you had been there too. Now on your way to death row. It's a win win.

Forum List

Back