Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

Georgia couple sentenced for threatening blacks - CNN.com

170227220307-jose-torres-kayla-norton-court-exlarge-169.jpg

Sounds like bullshit.
Bullshit by people like you.

They terrorized a black child’s party, then cried when a judge read their sentences

In July 2015, a group of 15 people calling themselves “Respect the Flag” boarded several pickup trucks, each outfitted with Confederate and American flags, and embarked on a drive around Douglasville, Ga., a small city west of Atlanta.

Tensions around displaying the Confederate flag were already high. Barely a month had passed since Dylann Roof, the avowed white supremacist who had posed with the Confederate battle flag, killed nine black Americans at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Birthday%20Party%20Racial%20Slurs%20(3)

Superior Court Judge William McClain announces the sentences for Jose Torres and Kayla Norton at the Douglas County Courthouse in Douglasville, Ga., Monday, Feb. 27, 2017. Henry P. Taylor Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP
And the small “Respect the Flag” group went far beyond a display of Confederate pride. Hatred, a Georgia judge said during a sentencing Monday, propelled the group as they descended upon a child’s birthday party and unleashed a storm of death threats and anti-black slurs, and pointed a shotgun.

“Their actions were motivated by racial hatred,” said Judge William McClain, of the Douglas County Superior Court, according to the Associated Press. Georgia legislature does not include a law regarding hate crimes.

The 10 men and five women who made up “Respect the Flag” harassed black drivers as well as customers at a Walmart and a convenience store.

Then they happened upon a birthday party being held in Douglasville for an 8-year-old black child. Witnesses told the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit group that tracks hate crimes, that after driving the trucks across the property belonging to the child’s grandmother, the men exited the vehicles. The “Respect the Flag” group began to yell racial epithets and shout death threats.

“They even threatened to kill children at the party,” according to a statement issued by Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner in early February. One of the men, 26-year-old Jose Ismael Torres, pointed a black pump shotgun at the partygoers, prosecutors said. Several panicked citizens called the police.

Read more here: They terrorized a black child’s party, then cried when a judge read their sentences

Every one of those assholes needs to be in jail for the same amount of time.

So, where is the cell phone video that "showed otherwise"?

And twenty years? This is bullshit. People get less time for killing people.

Too bad. Mend your ways.

My ways aren't the problem here.
You are a cave chimp similar to the species in Georgia that got convicted. You have the same ways which explains your attempts to cast doubt on their sentencing. Too bad you dont have enough credibility to garner a mistrial or something else that will keep the inbreds out of prison.

Your lovely little racist shitheads are going in to be sodomized, nuttin; you can do about it son. Mend your ways.

You realize that even when this nation goes minority majority, that the whites will still be the largest single ethnic group?

Just look at these pussies, bawling and shit.

Look at you, a pussy, afraid to answer my question.

Guilty; the jury answered your question shoog. Look at your crybaby hero.

So, you believe that juries are always right?

You lost one, move on.

They terrorized a black child’s party, then cried when a judge read their sentences

In July 2015, a group of 15 people calling themselves “Respect the Flag” boarded several pickup trucks, each outfitted with Confederate and American flags, and embarked on a drive around Douglasville, Ga., a small city west of Atlanta.

Tensions around displaying the Confederate flag were already high. Barely a month had passed since Dylann Roof, the avowed white supremacist who had posed with the Confederate battle flag, killed nine black Americans at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Superior Court Judge William McClain announces the sentences for Jose Torres and Kayla Norton at the Douglas County Courthouse in Douglasville, Ga., Monday, Feb. 27, 2017. Henry P. Taylor Atlanta Journal-Constitution via AP
And the small “Respect the Flag” group went far beyond a display of Confederate pride. Hatred, a Georgia judge said during a sentencing Monday, propelled the group as they descended upon a child’s birthday party and unleashed a storm of death threats and anti-black slurs, and pointed a shotgun.

“Their actions were motivated by racial hatred,” said Judge William McClain, of the Douglas County Superior Court, according to the Associated Press. Georgia legislature does not include a law regarding hate crimes.

The 10 men and five women who made up “Respect the Flag” harassed black drivers as well as customers at a Walmart and a convenience store.

Then they happened upon a birthday party being held in Douglasville for an 8-year-old black child. Witnesses told the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit group that tracks hate crimes, that after driving the trucks across the property belonging to the child’s grandmother, the men exited the vehicles. The “Respect the Flag” group began to yell racial epithets and shout death threats.

“They even threatened to kill children at the party,” according to a statement issued by Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner in early February. One of the men, 26-year-old Jose Ismael Torres, pointed a black pump shotgun at the partygoers, prosecutors said. Several panicked citizens called the police.

Read more here: They terrorized a black child’s party, then cried when a judge read their sentences

Too bad. Mend your ways.

Your problem is that these peckerwoods were found guilty of TPB.

Where's the video that supposed proved the blacks version of events?
Thats a task I am assigning to you. Report back and let us know what you found.

Too bad. Mend your ways.

Guilty.

Man, just think how powerful it would be, if you could really post a video proving what this case claims.

BUt you can't. And you know it. That's why you won't even try.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-creepy-ass-cracka-.png

Another lefty that can't show the video that everyone is talking about.

Just thank him for showing you the light instead.

Man, after this, if you could actually support your position with video, just think how sweet that would be for you.

You're the one who's uncomfortable son; guilty.

I am uncomfortable with this apparent miscarriage of justice.

Where is the video that supposedly supports the black's version of events?

Too bad. Mend your ways.

Says the racist asshole that can't support his OP.

Too bad. Mend your ways.

Guilty.

Too bad. Mend your ways.

So you are a lazy inbred cave chimp to top it all off? Get to work. Show us the video and explain your issues with it being used as evidence.

So you are a lazy inbred cave chimp to top it all off? Get to work. Show us the video and explain your issues with it being used as evidence.

Not my job to support your stupid OP.

There is no video that shows what it is supposed to show, is there?

That is why you refuse to try to support your racist, stupid claims, because you know that you can't.

That is why you refuse to try to support your racist, stupid claims, because you know that you can't.
I didnt ask you to support my OP. I said link us the video you claim was bullshit and explain your reasons for opposition

I didnt make a claim. I was celebrating the two cave chimps going to prison. If you think that was a claim you must have caught a form of simian fever.

Some great news. The two racist inbreds were sentenced to prison time for pulling a gun on Black people during a childs birthday party. They had the caucasity to drive around with a group of similar minded racist inbreds posing under the banner of the loser confederate flag. They real sorry yall now that they got sentenced. LOL!

those are dead crackas walking, they won't make it out of prison alive

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

I didnt ask you to support my OP. I said link us the video you claim was bullshit and explain your reasons for opposition

I didnt make a claim. I was celebrating the two cave chimps going to prison. If you think that was a claim you must have caught a form of simian fever.

THe video does nothing to support the case against these two people.

Show us the proof. I dont trust your word. Youre a cave chimp with no credibility.

Your lovely little racist shitheads are going in to be sodomized, nuttin; you can do about it son. Mend your ways.

You realize that even when this nation goes minority majority, that the whites will still be the largest single ethnic group?

No one said that. At least I haven't. But unless you have some suggestion of a reason you disagree with the verdict (other than white people going to prison) I will celebrate these trolls going away.

Your racist gloating over the death of two, likely innocent white people, is noted, you vile piece of shit.

"...likely innocent..." You have absolutely no basis for that except your own hatred.

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Just think if you can find that, how much you would enjoy proving me wrong....

Show us the proof. I dont trust your word. Youre a cave chimp with no credibility.

You want me to show you that the video does NOT show something?

And you think you have the brain power to call other people "chimps"?

LOL!!!!

And yet, no one can show the video that supposedly convinced the judge that the blacks version of events was true and the whites version was not.

Its not important to prove you wrong. Its much more important you prove the judge wrong since he is way more credible than you are. In the meantime shed a tear for your fellow cave chimps as they navigate prison.

You want me to show you that the video does NOT show something?

And you think you have the brain power to call other people "chimps"?

LOL!!!!
Yes. Show me the video and point out where it shows nothing.

And yet, you still have no rational reason for claiming they are "likely innocent" except your own hatred.

No one said that. At least I haven't. But unless you have some suggestion of a reason you disagree with the verdict (other than white people going to prison) I will celebrate these trolls going away.

Fenton certainly strongly implied it.

We discussed this incident when it first occurred.

There were two version of events, the whites claimed there were out just driving around waving flags, and were attacked by a mob from a party there were driving past, the blacks claimed that they parked and got out and harassed them.

IN this thread there has been claims of video that supports the black story, but the only one posted did no such thing.

DId you watch the posted video?

Forum List

Back