Coulter vs. Reality

The only thing Coulter has going for her is her bitchiness and willingness to go one step too far.

Joking about Keith Olberman's father being in the hospital, as well as other family things that have gone on are going over the line.

Shit........even here on USMB family is off limits. Why can't the supposed "leaders" of this country understand that?

Shit......I saw the chicks on the View bitch slap Coulter. With her at the table!

She's not all that and a bag of chips, she's barely the bag.

There is no correlative to her on the left. She would send Olbermann to the men's room to cry.

We tend to not like women, who feel that women should not have the right to vote. ;)

we also tend to not like women who think presidential candidates should be killed in terrorist attacks because they don't care for the candidate's politics.

There is no correlative to her on the left. She would send Olbermann to the men's room to cry.

Not true, Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar.

I'd love to see her and Rachel Maddow go at it in a debate.

Now THAT would be interesting!

Not only is Maddow a Rhodes Scholar, she has a doctorate in Politics. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RHODES AND COULTER DEBATE. Oh dear God that would be great.

"Rudeness is the weak [person's] man's imitation of strength." Eric Hoffer

I watched her at CPAC and she had nothing good or substantive to say, are snide remarks about others admirable? And since that is all she does you'd wonder what her appeal even is? She needs a life, a few children, a home, bills, and then she can come back and discuss life in America. A rather useless individual for now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK-MZPLAxIQ]YouTube - Coulter Mocks Ted Kennedy, Anderson Cooper at CPAC[/ame]

Forum List

Back