If you think the public option is so important

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
then why do you want this current bill to pass? Why don't you want to start over so you can try to get it? Why vote for a bill you think is clearly defficient?

Why is this in the media section? I specificially put it in the health care section.

The reason its being pushed though is the same reason they pushed medicare and social security though. Neither of them were perfect at first either.

Like I said before, this will go through....and a public option will be in there soon enough. Eventually single payer. Wait for it.

Last edited:
When this one causes more problems they'll be able to say "Look we knew a public option was necessary." Government intervention inevitably leads to more government intervention to "fix" the problems they cause in a never ending cycle.

The reason its being pushed though is the same reason they pushed medicare and social security though. Neither of them were perfect at first either.

Like I said before, this will go through....and a public option will be in there soon enough. Eventually single payer. Wait for it.

Could you tell me what day medicare and social security became perfect? Or why you think programs that are running huge deficits are in good shape?

Forum List

Back