Coulter vs. Reality

you people have made her rich beyond her wildest dreams. Seems everyone you demonize gets very vewy vewy wich! :lol:

Er, no. You have made her rich. No normal person has bought her books. Only neocon whackjobs. Don't blame people who have pointed out her many, many foibles as having contributed to her wealth. If you are dumb enough to buy her Dr Good, don't blame those who have tried to dissuade you from doing so. More fool you..........

He should have given her some reference to check.

Why should he offer a reference to a well known FACT? There's not even a chance that she's right (as usual). She has no idea what she's talking about, and she offers her opinions as fact time after time. Her books have as much real fact or value in them as a romance novel. I would never lower myself to read anything she writes. I prefer real, well-researched books. I don't read romance novels either...

Because that's what you DO in Forensics, as well as other formal debate styles. On a common sense level you do it because it gives her no where else to run. She can't do what she did...which is say "i disagree, ill have to get back to you on that".

My way, it's OVER.

Neo-cons love Coulter for the same reason they like Palin. They tow the party line and they're semi-attractive. Of course I'd take Palin any day over Coulter. I like women who can hunt. I am from Alabama you know :lol:

you people have made her rich beyond her wildest dreams. Seems everyone you demonize gets very vewy vewy wich! :lol:

Er, no. You have made her rich. No normal person has bought her books. Only neocon whackjobs. Don't blame people who have pointed out her many, many foibles as having contributed to her wealth. If you are dumb enough to buy her Dr Good, don't blame those who have tried to dissuade you from doing so. More fool you..........

Er. no you have made her rich. By making her controversial, by demonizing her.. That sells books. boy you people are DUmb.

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women ... It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it's the party of women and 'We'll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?' "

- Ann Coulter

Jesus, I really wish people would ignore her so she would shut up and go away. She has absolutely no value as a human being. Stop giving her a platform to spew her unintelligent, ridiculous opinions. My cat's litter box has more brain power than Ann Coulter.

hahahaha! Ann Coulter unintelligent? hahahaha!

the woman is an entertainer, and a fantastically successful one at that. she takes common observations, eg more women vote democrat from above, and states them in outrageous terms that liberals find very offensive. I find her sarcastically biting commentary to be entertaining, funny and extremely clever. She's a comedian not a politician so she can point things out in a caustic way. You can disagree with her, hate her even, but there is no possible way that you can consider her unintelligent.

Coulter vs an opponent who can get the best of her - now there's something I've yet to see.

why would anyone 'debate' a lying flamer? you shun people like that. laugh at people like that. dismiss people like that.

debating them just validates them.

Evil often works out that way.

You can disagree with her, hate her even, but there is no possible way that you can consider her unintelligent.

She IS unintelligent. She doesn't present facts as facts. She doesn't do real research. She prints LIES and exaggeration as truth. I don't know where she gets her information from, but it can be picked apart and debunked very easily. Intelligent people don't generally pretend to know what they are talking about and present opinions as fact - even if they are wrong. Hell, I would win if I debated her and, unlike her, I do not consider myself to be an expert or a "pundit". She's a narcissistic tool.

You can disagree with her, hate her even, but there is no possible way that you can consider her unintelligent.

She IS unintelligent. She doesn't present facts as facts. She doesn't do real research. She prints LIES and exaggeration as truth. I don't know where she gets her information from, but it can be picked apart and debunked very easily. Intelligent people don't generally pretend to know what they are talking about and present opinions as fact - even if they are wrong. Hell, I would win if I debated her and, unlike her, I do not consider myself to be an expert or a "pundit". She's a narcissistic tool.

based on your criteria the whole left wing liberals can be offically pronounced "morons"

dude, she would chew you up before she finished a martini and cigarette.

as far as her books being full of lies...the left spends a great deal of time and effort trying to debunk them every time a new one comes out, with very little success. she may be obnoxious but she is clever and well informed

Coulter is a poor imitation of the Rachael Maddow, who at least (even when she is wrong) is fun, factual, and funny. Coulter is normally biased and almost humourless.

depends on your sense of humour. I think she is very droll. and she never said she wasn't biased, especially against lefties

Coulter is a poor imitation of the Rachael Maddow, who at least (even when she is wrong) is fun, factual, and funny. Coulter is normally biased and almost humourless.

Both Ann and Rachel are partisan whores.

The only difference is Ann Coulter has a penis.

as far as her books being full of lies...the left spends a great deal of time and effort trying to debunk them every time a new one comes out, with very little success. she may be obnoxious but she is clever and well informed

Right. Even Al Franken sat down and totally eviscerated one of her "lies" from her book. With the book open. Right in front of her. On television. She is a mental lightweight and I would CHERISH a debate with her. That would be a good day. She's an idiot and so is anyone who believes anything that flies out of her mouth.

She's a partisan hack, and not a very good looking one at that. Shit.....if I had to choose between beating off with broken glass and nails, or fucking Coultergeist, I'd pick the glass and nails.

But......what else do you expect from someone trained by FAUX Noise?

Speaking of which, did you guys hear that Billo the Clown, Blech, Manatee, and all the others now want to send Palin to "political college", meaning they want to school her for the Presidency in 2012.

How's about this for a Republican dream ticket..........Palin/Coulter 2012?

All the guys would be beating off to the campaign commercials.

Coulter vs an opponent who can get the best of her - now there's something I've yet to see.

why would anyone 'debate' a lying flamer? you shun people like that. laugh at people like that. dismiss people like that.

and ann coulter demonizes liberals and democrats

just like all the other fomenters of extreme hate speech she uses lies, misinformation, partial truths, fear tactics and false accusations to rouse hatred in anger in people like you

I imagine she sometimes is fortunate enough to use some truth to rouse your anger and hatred but the whole point of her books is NOT to "spread the truth!".

the purpose of her books is to continue to foment hatred and blame

and
since there are so many people like you
(hatefilled deranged scumbags who LOVE to hate and ENJOY thinking about ways to "do something" about their enemies)
she has a large audience that is perfectly willing to continue to shell out $ to buy books that defend and promote hatred and violence.

ann coulter is a hatefilled murderous nazi

and you are her brownshirt

I agree. I just don't believe she is a lying flamer. She plays rough, yes. Point out a lie and I'll stop defending her.

So you have no problem with the fact she doesn't want you to be allowed to vote?

Forum List

Back