Coulter to GOP: stop ‘Constantly Sucking Up’ to Latino Voters

I agree with democrats it's we have our Black vote our Latino vote our Asian vote
But we Republicans it's we have America's vote.

Yup. You wave the flag and the bible and you get a bunch of dumb people to vote against their own economic interests.
This is the flag I wave
10415630_10152191764783457_7878684560778344214_n.jpg

As for dumb people the only dumb people are those who support obama.

I agree with democrats it's we have our Black vote our Latino vote our Asian vote

Yup. You wave the flag and the bible and you get a bunch of dumb people to vote against their own economic interests.

Does a poor white boy get affirmative action in university, or when he applies for a job with the police department or when he starts a small business and contracts with the government?

Democrats work very hard to hurt that poor white young man.

Does a poor white boy get affirmative action in university, or when he applies for a job with the police department or when he starts a small business and contracts with the government?

No, but a poor white boy is 50% more likely to get a call back on his resume.

There is still a tremendous advantage to being born white in this country.

No, but a poor white boy is 50% more likely to get a call back on his resume.

There is still a tremendous advantage to being born white in this country.

Those poor whites realize that Democrats are ACTIVELY trying to harm them. The dumb ones stay with the Democrats, the smart ones peel off and head over to the anti-racist Republicans.

This is the flag I wave

The sad thing is your proud of that.
You fucking bet I am you traitor to the Republic.

I used to run with the young guns. Lord knows those days have passed. Annie 's days have passed. She just pisses me off now. . I don't get her at all now these days. .

I used to run with the young guns. Lord knows those days have passed. Annie 's days have passed. She just pisses me off now. . I don't get her at all now these days. .

You don't?

Coulter is pretty clear. Back in the 1990's, she used to write very sensible columns discussing sensible issues, and no one paid much attention to her.

In the Oughts, she said outrageous things and she got a shitload of attention.

I understand her completely. She simply out-thinks the Republican mainstream "brain trust" who like going to cocktail parties thrown by liberals and so think like liberals.

If you need anything translated, just ask.

you can't be living in reality
Romney's TAX RETURNS? The ad where Obama and Democrats had Republicans pushing grandma over a cliff in a wheelchair.
get real and get into real America
Real Americans voted for Obama in 2012 in much greater numbers than they voted for Romney. The trend against voting Republican has a correlation with the growing minority and female vote. That trend won't end. Get ready to deal with it.
lots of people dont believe in amnesty....but they also realize you are not going to kick 12 million people out of the Country....so they realize you are going to have to do something....

Doing nothing works better than granting Amnesty. Deporting 20 million infiltrators is certainly manageable if we can cope with the hissy fits of liberals and Hispanic activists. The message for Hispanic Americans is clear - remove your competitors in the labor market and YOUR INCOME WILL INCREASE. If Hispanic-Americans want to be thought of as Americans then they should side with Americans, if they want to be thought of as apart from Americans, then they can side with Mexican infiltrators. Regardless, the status quo of keeping the infiltrators in limbo can be maintained for decades/centuries as a policy and it's preferable to granting Amnesty.
Mexicans born here are some of the harshest critics about illegals....BUT....you wont hear too many say anything thanks to many on the far right who have turned this into a racial thing....look at some of the comments in this thread.....its even worse in others....why would they side with people who seem to think all Hispanics are the same?.....look at Katz's comments in this thread....she said in another thread that Mexicans change their ID's every few months....why would they want to side with assholes like her?...

Hispanic-American have to either piss or get off the pot. If they're Americans then they had better demonstrate it and if they want to side with Mexicans, then they're simply reinforcing the perception that much of white American has that "blood is thicker than national identity."
they do demonstrate it....when are "Americans" like you going to start treating other Americans with the same respect you think you deserve?...i noticed you said jack shit about the bigoted comments made about them.....why is that?....should they respect "Americans" who talk about them like Katz and Shootspeeders do?...

So long as they support racial/ethnic policies, they don't get any respect from me.
Rik as long as you dont treat the ones born and raised here with the same respect as you would other Americans,you know like not throwing them in the same bag as the illegals, i dont think you will get any respect from them either.....like i said before....i notice you are avoiding talking about racist comments made about the ones born here.....which is the reason a good deal of them dont and wont support the Right.....and go ahead and tell me that many whites dont support racial and ethnic policies....

Ann Colter is a nutcase, she just doesn't seem to understand that the illegal grandparents that came over here decades ago, have legal children and grandchildren that vote in this country. And the last thing they're going to do is vote to separate their family members.

In fact a lot of Republicans still don't get that concept. She even trashed Republican Cory Gardner who is running against Mark Udall in Colorado for taking a soft stance regarding immigration reform, stating he would lose because hard line Republicans wouldn't vote for him, but surprisingly Gardner is up in the polls with Hispanics in this state.

More excellent GOP minority voter outreach, this is sure to help!

Ann Coulter To GOP Stop Sucking Up To Hispanics

The link within that link:

Ann Coulter GOP Should Stop Constantly Sucking Up to Hispanic Voters Mediaite

...Coulter was quick to point to minority groups and immigrant voters being solid blocks for Democrats, not to mention election fraud, as a reason they’re doing better than they should...
...She told O’Reilly she’s getting tired of Republicans ducking on this issue and suggested “instead of constantly sucking up to a group of people who will never vote for you, how about appealing to the other voters who are just gonna go home and say ‘Screw you.’”

I want to thank Ann Coulter, among others, for making sure that the GOP becomes a relatively meaningless regional party over the next years.

Thank you, Ann.

The GOP should work with Hispanics like my friends I had in the military, conservative Hispanics that want a strong defense and stand for morals in society.

Ted Cruz fits this description, not your run of the mill Hispanic that believe illegals should be given amnesty.
lots of people dont believe in amnesty....but they also realize you are not going to kick 12 million people out of the Country....so they realize you are going to have to do something....
Make it illegal to give an Illegal Alien a job or sell or rent them a house or a car or to give them anything but emergency life-saving medical attention or to give them educational or financial or money wire-transfer services etc. etc. etc. and they'll self-deport at their own expense at the speed of light - falling all over each other in the scramble to get the hell outta Dodge before the advance-warning deadline when all that goes into effect. But, we lack the resolve and willpower to do that.

Instead, we go in the opposite direction, we do stupid shit like giving them drivers licenses, which will only encourage more criminals to sneak into OUR country.
no it doesnt....they dont sneak in to get a license....where do you people get this shit....

Did I say that was the only reason ? They don't exclusively come here for that, it's just one of the benefits that many states offer illegals that make it easier to stay here. It adds to the reason to sneak into the country.
sure it does .....they have been coming here for a century,how long has the drivers license thing been going?..

Real Americans voted for Obama in 2012 in much greater numbers than they voted for Romney. The trend against voting Republican has a correlation with the growing minority and female vote. That trend won't end. Get ready to deal with it.
Doing nothing works better than granting Amnesty. Deporting 20 million infiltrators is certainly manageable if we can cope with the hissy fits of liberals and Hispanic activists. The message for Hispanic Americans is clear - remove your competitors in the labor market and YOUR INCOME WILL INCREASE. If Hispanic-Americans want to be thought of as Americans then they should side with Americans, if they want to be thought of as apart from Americans, then they can side with Mexican infiltrators. Regardless, the status quo of keeping the infiltrators in limbo can be maintained for decades/centuries as a policy and it's preferable to granting Amnesty.
Mexicans born here are some of the harshest critics about illegals....BUT....you wont hear too many say anything thanks to many on the far right who have turned this into a racial thing....look at some of the comments in this thread.....its even worse in others....why would they side with people who seem to think all Hispanics are the same?.....look at Katz's comments in this thread....she said in another thread that Mexicans change their ID's every few months....why would they want to side with assholes like her?...

Hispanic-American have to either piss or get off the pot. If they're Americans then they had better demonstrate it and if they want to side with Mexicans, then they're simply reinforcing the perception that much of white American has that "blood is thicker than national identity."
they do demonstrate it....when are "Americans" like you going to start treating other Americans with the same respect you think you deserve?...i noticed you said jack shit about the bigoted comments made about them.....why is that?....should they respect "Americans" who talk about them like Katz and Shootspeeders do?...

So long as they support racial/ethnic policies, they don't get any respect from me.
Rik as long as you dont treat the ones born and raised here with the same respect as you would other Americans,you know like not throwing them in the same bag as the illegals, i dont think you will get any respect from them either.....like i said before....i notice you are avoiding talking about racist comments made about the ones born here.....which is the reason a good deal of them dont and wont support the Right.....and go ahead and tell me that many whites dont support racial and ethnic policies....

The ones who are born and raised here still get affirmative action and all sorts of other benefits that poor white boys and girls don't get. I'm not going to condemn anyone for talking negatively about a people who stand apart from America. If you're an American, then speak out against hyphenated Americans who get special privileges under law and I have no problem with you, but if the person who is born here defends special privileges for themselves that other American don't get, then I'll join in the condemnation.

Why do you think that the political system is slowly sorting along racial lines - whites against minorities? Some whites who were Democrats 10 years ago are now Republicans because they've had enough with the race issues which permeate the Democratic Party - they just want an anti-racist, race-neutral, ideas focused political party and that's not the Democrats, it's the Republicans. I have no problem with Hispanics who are anti-racist and call for the elimination of race-based policies. The Republican Party didn't offer these Hispanics any bribes to join up, they offered these Hispanics exactly what they offer whites - no race based policies. If a Hispanic asks Republicans "what are you going to offer me, as a Hispanic, to join you guys?" the answer should be "Nothing. Do you still want to come over? Do you like the ideas of the Republican Party which apply equally to everyone? If you do, come on over."

As Coulter rightly notes, the Republicans don't have anything to offer Hispanics and so we're never going to be terribly popular with Hispanics. The real game is to drive home the point to whites that the Democrats are actively setting out to harm them with the racial spoils systems that they push to favor blacks, Hispanics, and Asians - it's a straight out taking from whites and giving to minorities. So long as minorities partake of racial bribes I'm not going to spare any effort from shaming them and the cost of them feeling badly about this is that they won't like Republicans, but the benefit is that Democratic whites will gradually have their eyes opening and leave the party, as they've been doing steadily now for decades.

The actual minority group who is most persuadable are Asians, already they're battling blacks and Hispanics in California (a one-party state) to keep Affirmative Action out of university admissions because any gain for blacks and Hispanics is going to come at the cost of reduced opportunity for QUALIFIED Asians. The position of Asians matches nicely with Republicans - no race based policies.

More excellent GOP minority voter outreach, this is sure to help!

Ann Coulter To GOP Stop Sucking Up To Hispanics

The link within that link:

Ann Coulter GOP Should Stop Constantly Sucking Up to Hispanic Voters Mediaite

I want to thank Ann Coulter, among others, for making sure that the GOP becomes a relatively meaningless regional party over the next years.

Thank you, Ann.
The GOP is poised for the biggest take over in Congress in history.
Remind me what elected position or what postion in the GOP Coulter holds.

You are an ignorant ass-clown posting crap so everyone can laugh at you.

"The GOP is poised for the biggest take over in Congress in history."

:rofl:

I do love it when you are so unbelievably stupid.

Ok, the largest swing in the Senate EVER was in 1958, when the Democrats picked-up 29 seats, in the middle of extremely popular Ike Eisenhower's 2nd term. This made for a +29.59% shift in a Senate of 98 seats.

The second largest swing in the Senate EVER was in 1946, where the GOP picked up 27 seats and took the Senate for the first time since 1928. Shift: +28.13%

The third/fourth largest swings in the Senate ever were in 1928 and 1930, where the Republicans gained 26 seats in the Senate and lost 26 seats in 1930, going from R+1 in the Senate after the 1926 elections back to R+1 after the 1930 elections. The shift in both cases was +27.01%.

The GOP is likely to pick up 6 or 7 seats in 2014, which will be a shift of +6 to +7%.

In the US HOR, the largest swing was in 1874, where the Democrats picked up 155 seats in the US HOR, a shift of +67.92% in a HOR of 333 seats.

The second largest swing in the HOR was in 1891, where the Democrats picked up 160 seats, a shift of +48.05%.

The third largest swing, officially, was in 1864, where the GOP picked up 76 seats, a shift of +39.79%. However, about half of the congress was missing due to secession and Civil War. So, this statistic is hard to really compare with any other cycles.

The next largest swing was in 1895, where the GOP picked up 136 seats, a shift of +38.10%.

The GOP shifts in 1994 and 2010 were "just" +24.83% and +29.90%, respectively.

Data:

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online for free.

There is no sign at all that the GOP will come even close to any of these statistics.

The GOP may, just maybe pick up 11 seats in the HOR, a +2.52% shift.

Furthermore, 2 weeks before the mid-terms in 2010, generic polling was showing GOP at at least +5 and as high as +14.

View attachment 33047

Right now?

View attachment 33048

Huge difference to 2010.

So, back to your quote:

NO, you stupid fuck. Not even close. And also, this has nothing to do with the Latino vote or Ann Coulter, which was the OP, you stupid fuck.
easy-there-assclown-300x300.jpg

Ahhh, I see that our fake Rabbi has passed the Vigilante 101 course in expressing self through meme graphics.

Now, back to the OP, which is "Coulter to GOP: stop 'constantly sucking up" to Latino Voters.

There you go, little boytoy fake Rabbi bot thing, wrap your algorhythms around that one.
My response to you, and all the liberals here, was directly on topic and not one of you cowards wants to address the data.

Live in your bubbles.
You give no data. You spew propaganda.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

This is the flag I wave

The sad thing is your proud of that.
You fucking bet I am you traitor to the Republic.
Yes, that you are a traitor is quite obvious. Thanks for freely admitting it, however.

The GOP is poised for the biggest take over in Congress in history.
Remind me what elected position or what postion in the GOP Coulter holds.

You are an ignorant ass-clown posting crap so everyone can laugh at you.

Ok, the largest swing in the Senate EVER was in 1958, when the Democrats picked-up 29 seats, in the middle of extremely popular Ike Eisenhower's 2nd term. This made for a +29.59% shift in a Senate of 98 seats.

The second largest swing in the Senate EVER was in 1946, where the GOP picked up 27 seats and took the Senate for the first time since 1928. Shift: +28.13%

The third/fourth largest swings in the Senate ever were in 1928 and 1930, where the Republicans gained 26 seats in the Senate and lost 26 seats in 1930, going from R+1 in the Senate after the 1926 elections back to R+1 after the 1930 elections. The shift in both cases was +27.01%.

The GOP is likely to pick up 6 or 7 seats in 2014, which will be a shift of +6 to +7%.

In the US HOR, the largest swing was in 1874, where the Democrats picked up 155 seats in the US HOR, a shift of +67.92% in a HOR of 333 seats.

The second largest swing in the HOR was in 1891, where the Democrats picked up 160 seats, a shift of +48.05%.

The third largest swing, officially, was in 1864, where the GOP picked up 76 seats, a shift of +39.79%. However, about half of the congress was missing due to secession and Civil War. So, this statistic is hard to really compare with any other cycles.

The next largest swing was in 1895, where the GOP picked up 136 seats, a shift of +38.10%.

Data:

There is no sign at all that the GOP will come even close to any of these statistics.

Furthermore, 2 weeks before the mid-terms in 2010, generic polling was showing GOP at at least +5 and as high as +14.

View attachment 33047

Right now?

View attachment 33048

Huge difference to 2010.

So, back to your quote:

NO, you stupid fuck. Not even close. And also, this has nothing to do with the Latino vote or Ann Coulter, which was the OP, you stupid fuck.

Ahhh, I see that our fake Rabbi has passed the Vigilante 101 course in expressing self through meme graphics.

Now, back to the OP, which is "Coulter to GOP: stop 'constantly sucking up" to Latino Voters.

There you go, little boytoy fake Rabbi bot thing, wrap your algorhythms around that one.
My response to you, and all the liberals here, was directly on topic and not one of you cowards wants to address the data.

Live in your bubbles.

Post #131 was chock full of data, your moronic assclown.

Data:

View attachment 33047

Right now?

View attachment 33048

Huge difference to 2010.

So, back to your quote:

Live in your bubbles.

Post #131 was chock full of data, your moronic assclown.
"your".

Lol.

[
They didnt select a clean articulate black man, engage in voter fraud, or promise shit they couldn't deliver. Yeah. What a failure.

Well, let's look at that.

Romney said it would be an accomplishment if he could get unemployment below 6% by 2016. Obama got it done by 2014.

Obama delivered on health care reform, he delivered on marriage equality, he delivered on getting us out of Iraq.

I didn't vote for him in 2008, but he did what he said he was going to do.

Naw, man, it was voter fraud. Two clowns in costume were in front of one polling place for five minutes before the cops ran them off.
I dont recall Romney saying that.
Obama didnt deliver jackshit on healthcare reform, punting to Congressional Democrats, He couldn't even say whether he was for public option or not. The result was a bill so flawed it has yet to be implemented.
Obama had nothing to do with marriage equality. Congress rescinded DADT. The courts struck down state referenda passed by overwhelming majortiies, circumventing the will of the people.
Obama got us out of Iraq with a hasty ill-conceived withdrawal that now has us back in Iraq.
Obama delivered nothing but poverty, dependence, misery and death.

[
They didnt select a clean articulate black man, engage in voter fraud, or promise shit they couldn't deliver. Yeah. What a failure.

Well, let's look at that.

Romney said it would be an accomplishment if he could get unemployment below 6% by 2016. Obama got it done by 2014.

Obama delivered on health care reform, he delivered on marriage equality, he delivered on getting us out of Iraq.

I didn't vote for him in 2008, but he did what he said he was going to do.

Naw, man, it was voter fraud. Two clowns in costume were in front of one polling place for five minutes before the cops ran them off.
I dont recall Romney saying that.
Obama didnt deliver jackshit on healthcare reform, punting to Congressional Democrats, He couldn't even say whether he was for public option or not. The result was a bill so flawed it has yet to be implemented.
Obama had nothing to do with marriage equality. Congress rescinded DADT. The courts struck down state referenda passed by overwhelming majortiies, circumventing the will of the people.
Obama got us out of Iraq with a hasty ill-conceived withdrawal that now has us back in Iraq.
Obama delivered nothing but poverty, dependence, misery and death.
Some more delightful butthurt, but lacking in fact and depth, as usual. And of course, your 2nd grader-like rant has nothing to do with the OP. Your behavior makes you look like an absolute fool.

Forum List

Back