Coulter to GOP: stop ‘Constantly Sucking Up’ to Latino Voters

Writing books is her strength. Have you read any of them? She's one of the best political writers of our day. Wow, she can destroy a liberal argument. As a libertarian, I tend to agree with her on fiscal issues and disagree with her on social and military. But she can write.

If you think Coulter is a good writer, it explains much.

Coulter is what a stupid person thinks a smart person sounds like.

Have you read any of her books? I read books by all political ideologies. I love to read. I particularly enjoy books I disagree with. As I said, I don't agree with her on social or military issues. That doesn't change that the girl can write. I'm not like you that I have to agree with someone to appreciate their ability.

why would Mexicans born and raised here side with the Republicans when they are treated with disdain by many in the party and very few "moderates" say anything about it?

The Republicans are already capturing the vote of successful Latinos. We're never going to capture the vote of the moochers but we will capture the vote of whites in the Democratic ranks who finally realize that the Democrats are harming them. The way to wake up the whites is to keep talking the unpleasant truth - that Hispanics are voting for race-based moocher benefits.

Stop doing bad things and we'll stop pointing out that you're doing bad things. Deprive us of evidence. That puts the ball in your court, not mine. I'm not going to stop saying that you're doing bad things as you continue to do bad things only so that you think better of me. That's an insane formulation.

Once again, the Republicans have more to gain by capturing the votes of disaffected whites sick of the racism at the heart of the Democratic philosophy than they do by trying to capture Hispanic votes. Do you understand? Whites comprise 62% of the population, Hispanics only 15%. When Republicans capture, by default, 1% more of the white electorate per election cycle, to match those votes they'd have to capture 4% of Hispanic votes. In order to capture that 4% the Republicans would actually have to be proactive and the effect of being proactive would quite likely be to piss off elements of the Republican base and simultaneously slow down the white hemorrhaging from the Democrats. The better strategy is to be proactive by targeting whites. If Republicans can increase the white hemorrhaging from the Democrats up to 2% per election cycle, then that's the equivalent of swinging 8% of the Hispanic vote PER ELECTION. To shift Hispanics by 8% is a massive effort, but a 2% shift for whites is likely doable.

So it seems that you're not going to get any relief from Republicans like me so long as you continue with your mooching ways - I'm still going to call you a moocher.

why would Mexicans born and raised here side with the Republicans when they are treated with disdain by many in the party and very few "moderates" say anything about it?

The Republicans are already capturing the vote of successful Latinos. We're never going to capture the vote of the moochers but we will capture the vote of whites in the Democratic ranks who finally realize that the Democrats are harming them. The way to wake up the whites is to keep talking the unpleasant truth - that Hispanics are voting for race-based moocher benefits.

Stop doing bad things and we'll stop pointing out that you're doing bad things. Deprive us of evidence. That puts the ball in your court, not mine. I'm not going to stop saying that you're doing bad things as you continue to do bad things only so that you think better of me. That's an insane formulation.

Once again, the Republicans have more to gain by capturing the votes of disaffected whites sick of the racism at the heart of the Democratic philosophy than they do by trying to capture Hispanic votes. Do you understand? Whites comprise 62% of the population, Hispanics only 15%. When Republicans capture, by default, 1% more of the white electorate per election cycle, to match those votes they'd have to capture 4% of Hispanic votes. In order to capture that 4% the Republicans would actually have to be proactive and the effect of being proactive would quite likely be to piss off elements of the Republican base and simultaneously slow down the white hemorrhaging from the Democrats. The better strategy is to be proactive by targeting whites. If Republicans can increase the white hemorrhaging from the Democrats up to 2% per election cycle, then that's the equivalent of swinging 8% of the Hispanic vote PER ELECTION. To shift Hispanics by 8% is a massive effort, but a 2% shift for whites is likely doable.

So it seems that you're not going to get any relief from Republicans like me so long as you continue with your mooching ways - I'm still going to call you a moocher.
Rik you dance as good as Dean......

So you want government to control markets, but you aren't worshiping government. When you want government to step in and use force to make other people's decisions for them. That isn't worshiping government. But when I just want government to leave us alone, let us make our own decisions and let us take the consequences for our own actions, don't force me to do what politicians want me to for their benefit, then I am worshiping '"the market" like it's a god.' What a dumb ass. You are a useless excuse for a human being you are so stupid. If I were a liberal, I would tell you to STFU and stop embarrassing me.

Libertarians, they are like God's own special retards.

Of course you need government to control markets. Even Adam Smith, Patron Saint of Capitalism, agreed that needed to be the case.

My problem is not you taking the consequences of your actions. It's when your greed and fuckups end up having consequences for the rest of us. I wasn't the one who fucked with the markets, but man, I still ended up with the 20% pay cut, the underwater mortgage and the busted 401K.

[

Have you read any of her books? I read books by all political ideologies. I love to read. I particularly enjoy books I disagree with. As I said, I don't agree with her on social or military issues. That doesn't change that the girl can write. I'm not like you that I have to agree with someone to appreciate their ability.

Yes, I've read and own a couple of her books.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors when she used to be something of a serious journalist. BUt later on, she got to just throwing red meat to the whackadoodles... I also read Godless, the one where she decided it was funny to make fun of 9/11 Widows.

So you want government to control markets, but you aren't worshiping government. When you want government to step in and use force to make other people's decisions for them. That isn't worshiping government. But when I just want government to leave us alone, let us make our own decisions and let us take the consequences for our own actions, don't force me to do what politicians want me to for their benefit, then I am worshiping '"the market" like it's a god.' What a dumb ass. You are a useless excuse for a human being you are so stupid. If I were a liberal, I would tell you to STFU and stop embarrassing me.

Libertarians, they are like God's own special retards.

Of course you need government to control markets. Even Adam Smith, Patron Saint of Capitalism, agreed that needed to be the case.

My problem is not you taking the consequences of your actions. It's when your greed and fuckups end up having consequences for the rest of us. I wasn't the one who fucked with the markets, but man, I still ended up with the 20% pay cut, the underwater mortgage and the busted 401K.

Still, a dearth of examples. When you can think of actual positions, let me know, airbag.

[

Yes, I've read and own a couple of her books.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors when she used to be something of a serious journalist. BUt later on, she got to just throwing red meat to the whackadoodles... I also read Godless, the one where she decided it was funny to make fun of 9/11 Widows.

She didn't make fun of all of them, she made fun of those who chose to insert themselves into the political arena. If you chose to advance a political cause, you don't at the same time get to claim to be a grieving spouse who wants to be left alone. She said nothing of grieving spouses who wanted to be left alone. She was addressing those who leveraged her status as grieving spouses.

Liberals are so double standard. Chelsea was off limits, W's daughters were fair game. Michelle is off limits, Laura was fair game. It's the way you swing.

She didn't make fun of all of them, she made fun of those who chose to insert themselves into the political arena. If you chose to advance a political cause, you don't at the same time get to claim to be a grieving spouse who wants to be left alone. She said nothing of grieving spouses who wanted to be left alone. She was addressing those who leveraged her status as grieving spouses.

That's the most pathetic excuse for bad behavior I've ever heard.

Saying that women were "enjoying their husband's deaths" is kind of sick, really.

That's the most pathetic excuse for bad behavior I've ever heard.

Saying that women were "enjoying their husband's deaths" is kind of sick, really.
Mildly put, it's disgusting.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back