Coulter to GOP: stop ‘Constantly Sucking Up’ to Latino Voters

Rikurzhen said:

"Romney WON the majority of white men, white women and white youth."

How very telling.
Yes, it says Democrats have a women problem. Maybe because they are anti-woman.

yet the Republicans are the ones who lost 5 of hte last 6 popular votes for President.
So? It's a cycle. The cycle right now is swinging against the Democrats, who will take the beating of a lifetime in November.

Actually, the "beating of a lifetime" was in 2010. Literally. It was a rout.

But Obama still won two years later.

And Hilliary will likely win in 2016.

How to lie with graphs!

Are you butt-hurt?

1996: Clinton won 44% of the white vote
2000: Gore won 42% of the white vote
2004: Kerry won 41% of the white vote
2008: Obama won 43% of the white vote
2012: Obama won 39% of the white vote

Go back to Carter in 1976 and he won 48% of the white vote.

The 2008 election was an aberration, it was the novelty factor of having a black candidate. Look at the pattern of declining votes - the 2008 election, if the Democratic candidate had been a white man, would likely have been 40% and then the pattern falls back into place for 2012.

The 2016 election should show the Democrats captured about 38%-39% of the white vote. The 2020 election even lower.

Rikurzhen said:

"Romney WON the majority of white men, white women and white youth."

How very telling.
Yes, it says Democrats have a women problem. Maybe because they are anti-woman.

yet the Republicans are the ones who lost 5 of hte last 6 popular votes for President.
So? It's a cycle. The cycle right now is swinging against the Democrats, who will take the beating of a lifetime in November.

Actually, the "beating of a lifetime" was in 2010. Literally. It was a rout.

But Obama still won two years later.

And Hilliary will likely win in 2016.
Obama won because it's hard to unseat a sitting president, because the press was totally in his pocket, because of voter fraud, and because people like free shit.
Hillary won't run in 2016, much less win.

How to lie with graphs!

Are you butt-hurt?

The 2008 election was an aberration, it was the novelty factor of having a black candidate. Look at the pattern of declining votes - the 2008 election, if the Democratic candidate had been a white man, would likely have been 40% and then the pattern falls back into place for 2012.

The 2016 election should show the Democrats captured about 38%-39% of the white vote. The 2020 election even lower.

Had Obama been white, and had the same background and experience, McCain would have dusted his ass.

[

No, guy, winning senate seats in sparsely populated states isn't a cycle... it's a design flaw.
LOL! Is that the new excuse? Oh well, those are sparesely populated states so it doesnt really count. LOL! You guys are funny.

How to lie with graphs!

Are you butt-hurt?

Had Obama been white, and had the same background and experience, McCain would have dusted his ass.
I actually disagree. In the election there was not much difference in policy between the two, esp on domestic issues. Obama was the young up anmd coming guy with an upbeat messatge. McCain was old and cranky.
OTOH, if Obama had been white Hillary would have beaten him for the nomination.

Obama won because it's hard to unseat a sitting president, because the press was totally in his pocket, because of voter fraud, and because people like free shit.
Hillary won't run in 2016, much less win.

Again, instead of whining about the refs, maybe you should look at what you did wrong in 2008 and 2012.
They didnt select a clean articulate black man, engage in voter fraud, or promise shit they couldn't deliver. Yeah. What a failure.

LOL! Is that the new excuse? Oh well, those are sparesely populated states so it doesnt really count. LOL! You guys are funny.

There are no senate races this year in CA or NY, and the one in IL is going to the Dems.

More people will vote for Dick Durbin than all the GOP challengers combined in the states that are going to flip.

Again. The Senate is a design flaw.

How to lie with graphs!

Are you butt-hurt?

I actually disagree. In the election there was not much difference in policy between the two, esp on domestic issues. Obama was the young up anmd coming guy with an upbeat messatge. McCain was old and cranky.

I disagree with you. I think DigitalDrifter is correct. Obama benefited from a massive upswing in minority voters in '08 along with white racists rushing to support him. If Obama had been a white candidate the white racists wouldn't have rushed to support him and the minority turnout wouldn't have been through the roof.

[
They didnt select a clean articulate black man, engage in voter fraud, or promise shit they couldn't deliver. Yeah. What a failure.

Well, let's look at that.

Romney said it would be an accomplishment if he could get unemployment below 6% by 2016. Obama got it done by 2014.

Obama delivered on health care reform, he delivered on marriage equality, he delivered on getting us out of Iraq.

I didn't vote for him in 2008, but he did what he said he was going to do.

Naw, man, it was voter fraud. Two clowns in costume were in front of one polling place for five minutes before the cops ran them off.

How to lie with graphs!

Are you butt-hurt?

I agree with you there. Hillary would have beaten him, and no doubt became president.

Had it been McCain vs Obama though, I still think McCain would have won. Obama might have been upbeat, but had he been white, I don't think the AA community would have been nearly as inspired to come out to the polls in the same #'s. Also, I just don't think the country would have been as forgiving with Obama's lack of experience had he been white.

Had it been McCain vs Obama though, I still think McCain would have won. Obama might have been upbeat, but had he been white, I don't think the AA community would have been nearly as inspired to come out to the polls in the same #'s. Also, I just don't think the country would have been as forgiving with Obama's lack of experience had he been white.

I think you are delusional.

Obama didn't win because he was black.

Obama won because Bush fucked up everything. And McCain wasn't really promising to do it any differently.

The nativism inherent in most conservatives will clearly continue to increase the dissonance between the right and Hispanics, particularly as the latter realizes a larger percentage of the American voting population.
And yet every election sees a smaller proportion of whites voting for the Democrats. Funny that "nativists" are also operating under deep cover with the Democrats.

The parsimonious explanation here is that winners in life vote for Republicans and losers vote for Democrats. The Hispanics who vote for Republicans are the winners and we should expect more winners to not want to associate with you losers.

Obama won because Bush fucked up everything. And McCain wasn't really promising to do it any differently.

Obama won because he was black. That was his novelty. That's how he goosed minority turnout and got so many white racists to vote for him.

Obama won because he was black. That was his novelty. That's how he goosed minority turnout and got so many white racists to vote for him.

Repetition isn't an argument.

Well she's right in a way. You Democrats with Obama as the leader will suck up to them and any other GROUP you can use for your "class warfare" enough to gag a person.
Just look how they use her words to DIVIDE us here as if she's someone who is relevant in our lives

You see how they aren't individuals to the Democrat party. They are LATINOS. Just like Blacks, Homosexuals. It's a disgusting way of saying WE OWN YOU
I agree with democrats it's we have our Black vote our Latino vote our Asian vote
But we Republicans it's we have America's vote.

Forum List

Back