Marriage?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Same sex marriage is a hot topic these days but how do you feel about human relationships/marriage between humans and aliens when we finally get off this rock?

Same sex marriage is a hot topic these days but how do you feel about human relationships/marriage between humans and aliens when we finally get off this rock?

Wonder about this sorta things often myself. I think it'd be beastiality. Any living organism not native to the earth isn't going to be human, but anything else. So it's a human-whatever pairing thus not natural marriage but beastiality-marriage.

Wonder about this sorta things often myself. I think it'd be beastiality. Any living organism not native to the earth isn't going to be human, but anything else. So it's a human-whatever pairing thus not natural marriage but beastiality-marriage.

'cept, they'll probably look at us as the beasts.

If they're able to get all the way here, we're the "lower life forms".

Why is this in Politics?

'cept, they'll probably look at us as the beasts.

If they're able to get all the way here, we're the "lower life forms".

Why is this in Politics?

Think Jake can only see the one group on whatever he uses to get on here. :)

From Spock (Vulcan-Human,) to Captain Decker and Lieutenant Ileah (Human-Deltan,) Cmdr. Dax and darn near everybody hehe (Trill-Human/Klingon)

An alien's DNA isn't going to be compatible with our's though, or isn't expected it'd be. So reproduction should be impossible. Desire even to get married would probably be more from our side. Whether the alien species even values marriage or love is an open question.

Forum List

Back