Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

On a scale of 1-100: Paulitician is 101 Dumb.

"All pretty girls are right wingers" - ann coulter
"she is very honest" - paulitician

Someone needs to get this guy a bib.

Last edited:
Pretty girls dont fart around men.
That is a fact.

For if they do fart? They no longer seem as pretty anymore.

When Whoopi Goldberg farts, USMB Liberal chicks listen. It's the source of most of their news & information. And now, the remix...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

I think I just peed myself.

On a acale of 1-100: Paulitician is 101 Dumb.

I think Tamara Holder's pretty hot.. moonbat goofy, but pretty hot. Coulter doesn't really do it for me... but that's just me.

The most beautiful woman who has ever lived was a European born life long UNICEF activist and was somewhat leftist.

473px-Hepburn-afternoon.jpg

I think Tamara Holder's pretty hot.. moonbat goofy, but pretty hot. Coulter doesn't really do it for me... but that's just me.

There's plenty of all kinds of people on both sides of the aisle.

But to say what Coulter said "all pretty girls" in the same sentence as you say "she's always honest," you're a fuggin dipshit (OP).

Say what you want about Coulter, but she is very honest.

Conservative columnist and Conservative Political Action Conference fan favorite Ann Coulter took to the stage at CPAC Friday afternoon to offer some comments about her frustrations with President Obama, her support for presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and the general unattractiveness of liberal women.

In response to an audience question regarding how a person could be both a women and a conservative, Coulter explained that is what true women actually are.

“I think all real females are right-wingers,” Coulter said, ” and I can tell you that based on experience — and my bodyguard will back me up on this — all pretty girls are right-wingers.”

The best-selling author added that she can always tell who her female fans are because they are the attractive ones. But unfortunately, she said, it is difficult to discern some men’s ideology because they have a diverse range of looks.

“Some of my male fans have hair to their derriere and tattoos up and down their arms; some of my antagonists seem like perfectly attractive, preppy young men,” she said. “Girls — a pretty girl walking toward your table, you know she is a fan.”

According to Coulter, the feminist movement has set conservative women back.

“I don’t write about feminism. It seems to manifestly obvious it doesn’t need my stunning skills or analysis,” she said sarcastically. “But, I mean, the reason unattractive — I suppose — the reason liberal women are liberal is because they have to date liberal men and as we’ve seen from Bill Clinton and Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Anthony Weiner, we’ve seen how liberal men treat women. I’d be angry too.”

Read more: Ann Coulter | Feminism | Pretty Conservative Girls | The Daily Caller

Who reads this shit?

Ironic consider Coulter used to be a man herself and isn't even attractive for women who used to be men. I could survive an entire winter off "her' massive Adam's apple.

Last edited:
Coulter's satirizing the left's insistence that leftwingers are more intelligent, with her counterclaim that rightwing women are all beautiful.

God you guys are stupid.

Coulter's satirizing the left's insistence that leftwingers are more intelligent, with her counterclaim that rightwing women are all beautiful.

God you guys are stupid.

God called.

He said "the OP is stupid."

But to say what Coulter said "all pretty girls" in the same sentence as you say "she's always honest," you're a fuggin dipshit (OP).

Oh, I think in a sense, Coulter actually believes a lot of the shit she says.... and of course, no she's not always honest, any more so than any of the other pontificators.

Them deep recessed eyes of hers disturb me... however, I still say the most evil woman on the planet is Nancy Grace.... that's one despicable mo fo.

God you guys are stupid.

It is objectively true that people with post-baccalaureate degrees more often are left wingers than people without them. If she wants to satire objective fact with baseless opinion rooted in hatred, then she's not surprising anyone.

Its true that the right has had brain envy for decades. They whine constantly about the "elite" class of educated liberals. In fact, the right wing mostly despises and ridicules those with higher degrees.

Last edited:

Conservative columnist and Conservative Political Action Conference fan favorite Ann Coulter took to the stage at CPAC Friday afternoon to offer some comments about her frustrations with President Obama, her support for presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and the general unattractiveness of liberal women.

In response to an audience question regarding how a person could be both a women and a conservative, Coulter explained that is what true women actually are.

“I think all real females are right-wingers,” Coulter said, ” and I can tell you that based on experience — and my bodyguard will back me up on this — all pretty girls are right-wingers.”

The best-selling author added that she can always tell who her female fans are because they are the attractive ones. But unfortunately, she said, it is difficult to discern some men’s ideology because they have a diverse range of looks.

“Some of my male fans have hair to their derriere and tattoos up and down their arms; some of my antagonists seem like perfectly attractive, preppy young men,” she said. “Girls — a pretty girl walking toward your table, you know she is a fan.”

“I don’t write about feminism. It seems to manifestly obvious it doesn’t need my stunning skills or analysis,” she said sarcastically. “But, I mean, the reason unattractive — I suppose — the reason liberal women are liberal is because they have to date liberal men and as we’ve seen from Bill Clinton and Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Anthony Weiner, we’ve seen how liberal men treat women. I’d be angry too.”

Read more: Ann Coulter | Feminism | Pretty Conservative Girls | The Daily Caller

Who reads this shit?

Ironic consider Coulter used to be a man herself and isn't even attractive for women who used to be men. I could survive an entire winter off "her' massive Adam's apple.

Linkiepoo?

God you guys are stupid.

Uhh, no it's you who are stupid. Conservatives have been playing the whole false "conservatives are more beautiful than liberals" card for a long, long time. And they always find every fat, ugly or old person they can find to try and justify their claims. They steer WELL away from actually posting liberal vs conservative voters though... people not in office. Because they know on their side it's a bunch of fat, old, bald dudes and their wilves who all have old lady hair. You know... that short, curly hairstyle that so many middle aged women in spandex pants are sporting.

Oh, I think in a sense, Coulter actually believes a lot of the shit she says.... and of course, no she's not always honest, any more so than any of the other pontificators.

Them deep recessed eyes of hers disturb me... however, I still say the most evil woman on the planet is Nancy Grace.... that's one despicable mo fo.

Agreed 100% w/Nancy Grace being a cold assed bee hotch.

Who reads this shit?

Linkiepoo?

Let me google that for you

I think that anyone commenting on people's looks in a negative tone should face the gallows themselves and see how they fare. We wouldn't be hypocrites, now would we Paulitician? :lol:

Forum List

Back