Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

Umm Yummy, Jillian wants her a piece of that Maddcow goodness.

maddow2.jpeg

And Conservative Women on this Board are generally very pleasant and intelligent, while Liberal Women on this Board are generally very snotty & dimwitted. Our Conservative ladies here at USMB are real women. Our Liberal chicks here at USMB are pretty much heinous and hardly worth conversing with. All that snottiness and hate really is very annoying. So Props to all our fine Conservative Women here at USMB. You make USMB a better place for sure. :)

Last edited:
The trouble with Coulter bringing it up is that she is neither pretty nor a girl anymore. Good grief, she is delusional.

The way she flails herself around when she speaks is uncomfortable to watch and her voice is terrible. She's a mean hag.

Uh, she didn't say SHE was a pretty girl.

Though I certainly think she's above average when it comes to looks, myself. Thin, yes. Libs find her unattractive BECAUSE she's intelligent and animated. That's a big no-no for liberals...attractive women must be vapid, and intelligent women dykes...or at least look like a dyke.

And Conservative Women on this Board are generally very pleasant and intelligent, while Liberal Women on this Board are generally very snotty & dimwitted. Our Conservative ladies here at USMB are real women. Our Liberal chicks here at USMB are pretty much heinous and hardly worth conversing with. All that snottiness and hate really is very annoying. So Props to all our fine Conservative Women here at USMB. You make USMB a better place for sure. :)

Wow.

I have had a few knock-em-down-drag-em-out matches with a few of this place's liberal women.

Pardon the expression, but it was a lot of tit for tat.

They held their ground.

They ended up (at times, in plenty of cases) still managing to get over it and be humorous and even pleasant, pretty often.

There are some liberal female post-ers here who are tactless, nasty, brutish hacks. But I have witnessed a little bit of such "debate" coming from a couple of conservative female post-ers, too.

I have a knack for perhaps not bringing out exactly the best in some liberal women here, but even I have to concede that your over-generalization is not exactly valid. I think you paint with far too broad a brush.

Wow.

I have had a few knock-em-down-drag-em-out matches with a few of this place's liberal women.

They held their ground.

They ended up (at times, in plenty of cases) still managing to get over it and be humorous and even pleasant, pretty often.

There are some liberal female post-ers here who are tactless, nasty, brutish hacks. But I have witnessed a little bit of such "debate" coming from a couple of conservative female post-ers, too.

I have a knack for perhaps not bringing out exactly the best in some liberal women here, but even I have to concede that your over-generalization is not exactly valid. I think you paint with far too broad a brush.

I hear ya, but i guess you haven't been stalked by the Neg-Repping Stalker weirdo Jillian yet. :lol:

Wow.

They held their ground.

:lol:

images

Wow.

They held their ground.

Oh Poop! You love me....you know you do. ;)

Wow.

They held their ground.

I hear ya, but i guess you haven't been stalked by the Neg-Repping Stalker weirdo Jillian yet. :lol:

You poor victim.

BTW...don't forget to post your pic so we can compare you to the women talked about.

Pretty girls dont fart around men.
That is a fact.

For if they do fart? They no longer seem as pretty anymore.

That is a fact.

When Whoopi Goldberg farts, USMB Liberal chicks listen. It's the source of most of their news & information. And now, the remix...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That is a fact.

When Whoopi Goldberg farts, USMB Liberal chicks listen. Whoopi Goldberg's nasty butthole is where they get most of their news & information from. And now, the remix...

I think you meant to prefix that with "negro". "Whoopi Goldberg's nasty negro butthole".

Forum List

Back