Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

Paulitician and Coulter are both semi-retarded twits. Not that the physical appearance of anybody has anything to do with how thoughtful or intelligent their position are, but let's just take a look at some of those "attractive" con women:

Virginia_Foxx.jpg

showPicture.php

jan-brewer-8.jpg

polls_tammy_faye_bakker_closeup_2005_750_750_1744_920279_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

victoria_jackson_cnn.jpg

bachmann2.jpg

And then there's old Skeletor herself

Ann%20Coulter.jpg

Oh ok, the ReMix is back by popular demand. Watch ole Behar just take those Goldberg fumes in. Yikes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Paulitician and Coulter are both semi-retarded twits. Not that the physical appearance of anybody has anything to do with how thoughtful or intelligent their position are, but let's just take a look at some of those "attractive" con women:

Virginia_Foxx.jpg

Oh shitttt... That's that old lady hairstyle I was talking about that nearly every lay conservative mom and wife is sporting! I think if I had a wife, I'd prefer her to go bald before she has a hairstyle like that. I'd be reminded of my grandma.

This ugly twit has received awards for her contributions to advance gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender issues and awareness, has been active in trying to "save the dolphins," and other feel-good humanitarian charities. She invoked global warming in her contribution to a five minute celeb filled video trying to emphasize the importance of voting.

hotjenaniston.jpg

Haven't scrolled through the thread yet i will, but there's guys who think Ann Coulter is attractive?

All my guy friends think that Hollywood, bilimic, 80 pound woman look is a disgusting look.

The most beautiful woman who has ever lived was a European born life long UNICEF activist and was somewhat leftist.

473px-Hepburn-afternoon.jpg

Too fucking skinny.... needed to eat a few moonpies.... and some magic baby batter.

Too bad you can't be just a little more classy when talking about a beautiful woman. I can see Rosey is your number one gal. She's got a big family, I hear.

Where's my great white hope!?

OpMQi.jpg

Last edited:
I think in Coulter's case it's not a look, it's just her genes. I think she's based in NYC more than Hollywood...

"Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) worked as a lawyer for the Senate Judiciary Committee before appearing on MSNBC in 1996 as a legal consultant. "

"
Ann Hart Coulter was born December 8, 1961 in New York City. She and her two older brothers were raised in New Canaan, Connecticut. Coulter has described her family as "upper middle class" and her attorney father a "union buster."
Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University in 1984 and received her law degree at University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.
Coulter served as a law clerk in Kansas City for Pasco Bowman II of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. After briefly working in private practice in New York City, Coulter went to work for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee in 1995, handling crime and immigration issues for Sen. Spencer Abraham of Michigan."

"She owns both a condominium in Manhattan and a house in Palm Beach, Florida."

I see her skinny assertiveness as more of an East coast sort of hard edged professionalism based scrawniness, than the hollywood anorexic sort....

Ann Coulter Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

this thread passes for political discourse in our country today. but my "what are we gonna do about our national debt" threads usually get less than 20 responses.

Lol..true.

Also worth noting....the left thinks actresses are the epitome of liberal intelligence.

This gut churning trio of gross reached an unprecedented level of infamy when they used a concert to criticize President Bush's invasion of Iraq, and lament that he was from their home state. Active in such pussy liberal organizations as MoveOn.org and Habitat for Humanity, they had a bumpy four years until they finally managed to push back in the face of changing public sentiment of the war, coupled with a hit song that won a Grammy for song of the year, while receiving another Grammy for record of the year for the record on which the song was released. Which just goes to prove that all of the entire entertainment industry really is a bunch of left wing loonies.

dixie.span.jpg

This gut churning trio of gross reached an unprecedented level of infamy when they used a concert to criticize President Bush's invasion of Iraq, and lament that he was from their home state. Active in such pussy liberal organizations as MoveOn.org and Habitat for Humanity, they had a bumpy four years until they finally managed to push back in the face of changing public sentiment of the war, coupled with a hit song that won a Grammy for song of the year, while receiving another Grammy for record of the year for the record on which the song was released. Which just goes to prove that all of the entire entertainment industry really is a bunch of left wing loonies.

dixie.span.jpg

They are attractive.

This ugly twit has received awards for her contributions to advance gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender issues and awareness, has been active in trying to "save the dolphins," and other feel-good humanitarian charities. She invoked global warming in her contribution to a five minute celeb filled video trying to emphasize the importance of voting.

hotjenaniston.jpg

Man I love Jennifer Aniston, I have had a crush on her for years.

Forum List

Back