Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

where's my great white hope!?

yfczh.jpg

yikes!!!!

This ugly twit has received awards for her contributions to advance gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender issues and awareness, has been active in trying to "save the dolphins," and other feel-good humanitarian charities. She invoked global warming in her contribution to a five minute celeb filled video trying to emphasize the importance of voting.

hotjenaniston.jpg

Man I love Jennifer Aniston, I have had a crush on her for years.

Yeah.. I hear ya. But my God, she can't pick a script for shit. I think the best movie she was ever in was "Marley & Me".

I think in Coulter's case it's not a look, it's just her genes. I think she's based in NYC more than Hollywood...

"Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) worked as a lawyer for the Senate Judiciary Committee before appearing on MSNBC in 1996 as a legal consultant. "

"
Ann Hart Coulter was born December 8, 1961 in New York City. She and her two older brothers were raised in New Canaan, Connecticut. Coulter has described her family as "upper middle class" and her attorney father a "union buster."
Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University in 1984 and received her law degree at University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.
Coulter served as a law clerk in Kansas City for Pasco Bowman II of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. After briefly working in private practice in New York City, Coulter went to work for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee in 1995, handling crime and immigration issues for Sen. Spencer Abraham of Michigan."

"She owns both a condominium in Manhattan and a house in Palm Beach, Florida."

I see her skinny assertiveness as more of an East coast sort of hard edged professionalism based scrawniness, than the hollywood anorexic sort....

Ann Coulter Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

I don't care the reason, if the end result is she's 80 pounds it's still gross to me. Whether she has an eating disorder or not, she looks like she does.

I've seen some skinny people with high metabolism, but i've never seen someone as skinny as her naturally. It's always the hollywood types with eating disorders who are as grossly skinny as her.

Is there any guy on this thread who finds Ann Coulter attractive?

I think in Coulter's case it's not a look, it's just her genes. I think she's based in NYC more than Hollywood...

"Ann Hart Coulter (born December 8, 1961) worked as a lawyer for the Senate Judiciary Committee before appearing on MSNBC in 1996 as a legal consultant. "

"
Ann Hart Coulter was born December 8, 1961 in New York City. She and her two older brothers were raised in New Canaan, Connecticut. Coulter has described her family as "upper middle class" and her attorney father a "union buster."
Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University in 1984 and received her law degree at University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.
Coulter served as a law clerk in Kansas City for Pasco Bowman II of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. After briefly working in private practice in New York City, Coulter went to work for the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee in 1995, handling crime and immigration issues for Sen. Spencer Abraham of Michigan."

I see her skinny assertiveness as more of an East coast sort of hard edged professionalism based scrawniness, than the hollywood anorexic sort....

I don't care the reason, if the end result is she's 80 pounds it's still gross to me. Whether she has an eating disorder or not, she looks like she does.

I've seen some skinny people with high metabolism, but i've never seen someone as skinny as her naturally. It's always the hollywood types with eating disorders who are as grossly skinny as her.

The skinny thing doesn't work for me either... I'll make a pan of lasagna or some good ole chicken & andouille gumbo.. that'll fatten her up.

This ugly twit has received awards for her contributions to advance gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender issues and awareness, has been active in trying to "save the dolphins," and other feel-good humanitarian charities. She invoked global warming in her contribution to a five minute celeb filled video trying to emphasize the importance of voting.

hotjenaniston.jpg

Man I love Jennifer Aniston, I have had a crush on her for years.

Yeah.. I hear ya. But my God, she can't pick a script for shit. I think the best movie she was ever in was "Marley & Me".

I loved her in Horrible Bosses, she was the probably the best boss ever.

"

The skinny thing doesn't work for me either... I'll make a pan of lasagna or some good ole chicken & andouille gumbo.. that'll fatten her up.

I guess Paulitician is the first dude I've ever talked to who likes that super skinny eating disorder look.

The trouble with Coulter bringing it up is that she is neither pretty nor a girl anymore. Good grief, she is delusional.

The way she flails herself around when she speaks is uncomfortable to watch and her voice is terrible. She's a mean hag.

Uh, she didn't say SHE was a pretty girl.

Though I certainly think she's above average when it comes to looks, myself. Thin, yes. Libs find her unattractive BECAUSE she's intelligent and animated. That's a big no-no for liberals...attractive women must be vapid, and intelligent women dykes...or at least look like a dyke.

She was fishing for compliments.. :lol:

I find her unattractive and obnoxious with her flailing around and her loud nasally voice.

She

is

horrid.

Of course, everyone knows this fat ass. She's married to the very personification liberal. What an ugly bitch.

First_Lady_Michelle_Obama_Official_Portrait_2009_HiRes.jpg

Last edited:
This ugly traitorous wench came from a good, wholesome conservative background but then went bad somehow. Back when her and her twin sister were having their own "youthful indiscretions" every man in America was salivating over her, because we all thought she was a good little conservative girl. But now that we realize she's a flaming liberal, she's turned into dog food. She used to argue with her father over the dinner table over his refusal to grant clemency to death row inmates, she sucks by on the public dole working in *gasp* education where she teaches her children about such liberal policies as social justice, she holds a part time job as an NBC News correspondent, she interviewed former President Clinton, and supports the UN and UNICEF.

jenna-bushjpg-7b7331eb8bab0246.jpg

Now here's an ugly pile of filth that I've personally met on several occasions. She's been active with a long list of the typical liberal feel-good programs. She was also an executive producer on a documentary that was meant to lobby for the passage of a law, introduced by the Democrats, that would have put tougher regulations on the agricultural industry. She's also been involved with La Raza, the Mexican American Defense Fund, and is a strong proponent of lenient immigration policy and enforcement.

eva-longoria-015.jpg

Now here's an ugly pile of filth that I've personally met on several occasions. She's been active with a long list of the typical liberal feel-good programs. She was also an executive producer on a documentary that was meant to lobby for the passage of a law, introduced by the Democrats, that would have put tougher regulations on the agricultural industry. She's also been involved with La Raza, the Mexican American Defense Fund, and is a strong proponent of lenient immigration policy and enforcement.

eva-longoria-015.jpg

How could you? I LOVE Eva Longoria!:eusa_drool:

eva-longoria-015.jpg

How could you? I LOVE Eva Longoria!:eusa_drool:

I'd like to love her... over and over again ;)

The trouble with Coulter bringing it up is that she is neither pretty nor a girl anymore. Good grief, she is delusional.

The way she flails herself around when she speaks is uncomfortable to watch and her voice is terrible. She's a mean hag.

Uh, she didn't say SHE was a pretty girl.

Though I certainly think she's above average when it comes to looks, myself. Thin, yes. Libs find her unattractive BECAUSE she's intelligent and animated. That's a big no-no for liberals...attractive women must be vapid, and intelligent women dykes...or at least look like a dyke.

She was fishing for compliments.. :lol:

I find her unattractive and obnoxious with her flailing around and her loud nasally voice.

She

is

horrid.

And we all know that women shouldn't have opinions or speak above a whisper.

What a sexist puke you are.

Pretty girls dont fart around men.
That is a fact.

For if they do fart? They no longer seem as pretty anymore.

When Whoopi Goldberg farts, USMB Liberal chicks listen. It's the source of most of their news & information. And now, the remix...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

you owe me a new monitor, Paul...I just spewed coffee all over this one :rofl:

MMML000Z.jpg

We do have a few attractive right wing actresses.

But I think for the most part, right wing beauties choose to go into professions that value something other than their tits.

Forum List

Back