Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

Yup. Biden could never have won in any other year or against any other candidate. But after 4 years of Trump, America would have voted for almost anyone but Trump.
Glad you admit your Vegetable Messiah is a joke,

LOLOLOLOL

You are what you despise. Of Liberals who challenge you to pist proof, you actually said....

... now here YOU are, the vermin who won't accept proof.
Post. pist is what you scum are.

Post. pist is what you scum are.

LOLOL

Aww, how adorable, the lying girl vermin gets caught being a lying vermin snc the best it could muster in response is to call out a typo.

:itsok:

You do realize, Republicans are going to be in charge next year? See how the Trump hate fest goes away, and the Biden impeachment begins. You loons could've done something good for Americans. But you chose to go after Trump instead. Karma is a bitch!

As I predicted. You vermin don't debate. You lie, twist, deflect and spin.
I’m happy to debate. Give me some substance and let’s go. All you’ve done so far is name call and toss out false accusations that you don’t even try to back up. The whole premise of your argument so far is that you and your ILK don’t need to answer questions from Libs or back up your statements… that’s just pathetic.

You do realize, Republicans are going to be in charge next year? See how the Trump hate fest goes away, and the Biden impeachment begins. You loons could've done something good for Americans. But you chose to go after Trump instead. Karma is a bitch!
Oh boy so you think the republicans are going to do the same impeachment BS to Biden that the Dems did to Trump?! How did you feel about when the Dems did it? Hope you remember that feeling if the republicans act in the same way. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Oh boy so you think the republicans are going to do the same impeachment BS to Biden that the Dems did to Trump?! How did you feel about when the Dems did it? Hope you remember that feeling if the republicans act in the same way. Don’t be a hypocrite.
Biden has our border wide open, a legitimate impeachable offense and he is a demented fool. Another reason he should be 25th.

Who ever had that high of an opinion about Joe anyway? It was only when he was matched up against Benedict Donald that he did well at all. Despite all the negative PR the Neo-GOP pumps out daily, it's gotta such for ol'Trumpybear that Joe could still whip his behind.

"When faced with a rematch between himself and former President Donald Trump, 44% of respondents chose Biden compared to Trump’s 41%. Voters clearly do not like the idea of Biden being president for two terms, but they abhor the notion of another Trump presidency."

1657798486741.png

I’m happy to debate. Give me some substance and let’s go. All you’ve done so far is name call and toss out false accusations that you don’t even try to back up. The whole premise of your argument so far is that you and your ILK don’t need to answer questions from Libs or back up your statements… that’s just pathetic.
You scum don't accept facts, you just lie. Libs all need to burn in hell.

Now the forum sees you're projecting, vermin. It's actually you who doesn't accept proof. Such as the video I posted of Trump which you absurdly rejected as factual. :cuckoo:

Biden has our border wide open, a legitimate impeachable offense and he is a demented fool. Another reason he should be 25th.
Gotchya. So your gonna go full hypocrite and act exactly like those you just spent years criticizing. Excellent.

There you go again. No substance just insults. You do exactly what you criticize others for doing. You’re a one trick pony. Hit me up if you ever want to have an actual adult debate.

Forum List

Back