Could this election year put an end to career politicians on the left?

Tea Partiers electing Trump to challenge GOP orthodoxy and challenge Deep State control over the nation. . . .

Occupiers . . . . . eyeing Sanders. . . . "hold my beer."

:auiqs.jpg:

One thing I hope emerges out of all this, is that perhaps finally after 50 plus years of white tired old people dusting themselves off every presidential election year, maybe this is the finali for this group, once and for all.

Once Bernie loses and he will if he becomes our nominee, I am hoping his old man high, will deflate and he along with Liz, Biden and the rest of these tired old white people will slither away, like Hillary never to be seen on the national stage again for our votes...that my friends is the desires of all of us....its time for NEW EVERYTHING WITH DEMOCRATS, BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKED WHEN IT COMES TO WINNING SHIT WITHOUT PROMISING FREE SOCIALIZED EVERYTHING....OBAMA I MISS YOU!!

Obama was a career politician too. Worse than that, he started out as a lawyer. Then an Illinois Senator.

President Trump on the other hand, is not a career politician. That's why he's accomplishing so much.
Yes the debt is growing fast.
i agree we should start cutting deadbeat gov employees ! half of them do nothing .10 million deadbeats !

One thing I hope emerges out of all this, is that perhaps finally after 50 plus years of white tired old people dusting themselves off every presidential election year, maybe this is the finali for this group, once and for all.

Once Bernie loses and he will if he becomes our nominee, I am hoping his old man high, will deflate and he along with Liz, Biden and the rest of these tired old white people will slither away, like Hillary never to be seen on the national stage again for our votes...that my friends is the desires of all of us....its time for NEW EVERYTHING WITH DEMOCRATS, BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKED WHEN IT COMES TO WINNING SHIT WITHOUT PROMISING FREE SOCIALIZED EVERYTHING....OBAMA I MISS YOU!!

Bammy misses you too.

obama-flipping-the-bird.png

Obama was a career politician too. Worse than that, he started out as a lawyer. Then an Illinois Senator.

President Trump on the other hand, is not a career politician. That's why he's accomplishing so much.
The man lost a billion dollars in one years and is still reaping tax benefits from it. He's filed bankrupcy 8 times, and had to sell us and his family out to Russia to get loans. The man's a loser and if it wasn't for Mitch McConnel and the GOP he'd be in prison today...miss me on this shit, his accomplishments all stem from self indulgent policies that keep him in tax payer pockets....get a clue you idiot

Who filled your head with all that shit?

Ahhh.....those Democrats. Right.
What the fuck was I thinking, I forgot, you brain dead motherfuckers cringe and get hives when truth is spoken, my bad
you are a prime example of the importance of boys growing up without a father in the home ...nobody taught you how to be a man that stands on his own 2 feet instead you are a whiny butthurt wimp.
e5720d30bc0e9c4375025b3e7b2c8d91.jpg

When Trump wins re election we will see many old dem hacks in congress retire....

Dude, dude, DUDE/DUDETTE! Why are you so sure BERNARD is going to lose! For all you know, he could have a resounding victory.

Are you throwing in the towel, or rather are you suggesting he and his old WHITE RACIST DEMOCRAT friends are bad for the country?

I don't understand the origination of your angst! Look at your Leftist friend Pyrotechnics posts. In the world according to him, Bernard is winning over Trump EVERYWHERE! Why are you so defeatist? Do you know something we don't? And if so, enlighten us!

Hell, BERNARD is sooooooo loved, many of us in the GOP are switching over to help insure that BERNARD wins the DNC nomination. You should be THANKING us!

Tell us, why are you so down, as Bill Clinton often professed, "we want to HEP you!"

Explain further please, so we understand what the problem is!

Praytell, what has Trump accomplished that wasn't handed to him on a silver platter by Obama?
Tax cuts. Cutting regulations. Nullifying the Iran deal.

Praytell, what has Trump accomplished that wasn't handed to him on a silver platter by Obama?
Which regulation did he cut that had the biggest impact on your life?

The Left will never die. By their own words, they want to transform the United States. Sanders does not truly believe in the things he is pitching but it has gotten him this far. He really just wants power.

Damn, got me there-)

Here’s How Much Red Tape Trump Has Cut

Damn, got me there-)

It seems like a pretty simple question. I just want to know what has had the biggest impact on your life. So what's your answer?

Damn, got me there-)

It seems like a pretty simple question. I just want to know what has had the biggest impact on your life. So what's your answer?

Oh hell, it is like a smorgasbord of choices, don't you think.

Tell you what, you choose 1 and we shall discuss if it was good or bad.

What Regulations Has the Trump Administration Eliminated So Far?

Damn, got me there-)

I can't really think of anything that's had a significant impact in my life. What about you? Which one has had the biggest impact on your life? So many choices, surely one of these has impacted you in some way.

The Left will never die. By their own words, they want to transform the United States. Sanders does not truly believe in the things he is pitching but it has gotten him this far. He really just wants power.
Exactly....there is something so contagious and so overpowering when you have a base of supporters who linger and thrive off of everything you expel. And people lust for this, as if it was a drug. Bernie is so caught up in all this aggilation and praise, just like Trump...these old motherfucker fien for this shit.

Damn, got me there-)

I can't really think of anything that's had a significant impact in my life. What about you? Which one has had the biggest impact on your life? So many choices, surely one of these has impacted you in some way.

Wait, wait, wait, wait! Which one affected YOUR life negatively is the question, because if none have, then they weren't needed in the 1st place, lol.

If none affected you negatively, then we BOTH can agree it was a GOOD thing to get costs off of business, correct?

Food and drug....how many recalls have we had on basic food needs, since deregulating the FDA? The EPA, our water supply is getting bad, the air we breath has gotten worse. Banks are back to preditorial lending, want more?

Food and drug....how many recalls have we had on basic food needs, since deregulating the FDA? The EPA, our water supply is getting bad, the air we breath has gotten worse. Banks are back to preditorial lending, want more?

Who is telling you this shit?

LOL...I keep hearing we are headed for a recession. If that is the case, will it be Obama's fault? Iguess you idiots want Obama to take credit but not blame. Let me tell you something. Cutting regulations and reducing taxes does NOT equal a recesssion. Anybody with money in the stock market would have to be a complete MORON to vote for Bernie Sanders.

LOL...I keep hearing we are headed for a recession. If that is the case, will it be Obama's fault? Iguess you idiots want Obama to take credit but not blame. Let me tell you something. Cutting regulations and reducing taxes does NOT equal a recesssion. Anybody with money in the stock market would have to be a complete MORON to vote for Bernie Sanders.

One way or another, your Orange Overlord finds a way to fuck up everything he touches.

1504967758697.jpg

Damn, got me there-)

Wait, wait, wait, wait! Which one affected YOUR life negatively is the question, because if none have, then they weren't needed in the 1st place, lol.

If none affected you negatively, then we BOTH can agree it was a GOOD thing to get costs off of business, correct?

Still waiting to hear which one impacted your life most.

One way or another, your Orange Overlord finds a way to fuck up everything he touches.

1504967758697.jpg

So you actually got to meet him in person and he shook your hand?

You lucky dawg.

Forum List

Back