Could this election year put an end to career politicians on the left?

Me shake Drumpf's hand? Pass - and besides, my hand being twice his hand's size, I'd probably break a few bones and end up being arrested by the Secret Service. :)
LOLOLOL...who wants to shake the hand of a man that grabs women by the pussy....one can only imagine how many lice eggs in those nails of his....

Look: You're the one who's bitching about the Democrats not giving you much of a choice. Yet you have an alternative in Trump. Obviously someone has filled your head full of fuck and you don't realize how much this President is benefiting you black folks.

Remember when he said "What do you have to lose"? So what have you lost over the last three years? Has your life really become that much worse under this President? Disregard the steady stream of crap the tainted leftist media is feeding you, and think for yourself. Look around you: Find some new sources of information.

Obama is not coming back, and none of those running Democrats are going to bring back the Obama "glory days." These are different times we live in, so you can continue to believe the line of crap those Democrats are force-feeding you, or not. It's entirely up to you.

Yeah, Black folks are really feelin' all those wonderful things the Racist in Chief is doing for them.

So much so, he could get as much as 9% of their vote this time around! :D

You're going to choke on those words, son. There were three recent polls that showed Trump at 30 percent or higher with black voters. Even if he only gets 20%, that would be disastrous for the Democrats, and you know damned well how the polls tend to underestimate him.

COMMENTARY: New polls show surging black support for Trump

So let's make us a little bet. Donnie gets anything north of 10% and I leave USMB permanently. You willing to do the same if he's at 10% or under?

I make concessions to nobody. Trump will win in 2020, the GOP will retain the Senate, as well as regaining control of the House.

LOLOLOL...who wants to shake the hand of a man that grabs women by the pussy....one can only imagine how many lice eggs in those nails of his....

Look: You're the one who's bitching about the Democrats not giving you much of a choice. Yet you have an alternative in Trump. Obviously someone has filled your head full of fuck and you don't realize how much this President is benefiting you black folks.

Remember when he said "What do you have to lose"? So what have you lost over the last three years? Has your life really become that much worse under this President? Disregard the steady stream of crap the tainted leftist media is feeding you, and think for yourself. Look around you: Find some new sources of information.

Obama is not coming back, and none of those running Democrats are going to bring back the Obama "glory days." These are different times we live in, so you can continue to believe the line of crap those Democrats are force-feeding you, or not. It's entirely up to you.

Yeah, Black folks are really feelin' all those wonderful things the Racist in Chief is doing for them.

You're going to choke on those words, son. There were three recent polls that showed Trump at 30 percent or higher with black voters. Even if he only gets 20%, that would be disastrous for the Democrats, and you know damned well how the polls tend to underestimate him.

So let's make us a little bet. Donnie gets anything north of 10% and I leave USMB permanently. You willing to do the same if he's at 10% or under?

I make concessions to nobody. Trump will win in 2020, the GOP will retain the Senate, as well as regaining control of the House.

No guts no glory - 30%? :lol:

One thing I hope emerges out of all this, is that perhaps finally after 50 plus years of white tired old people dusting themselves off every presidential election year, maybe this is the finali for this group, once and for all.

Once Bernie loses and he will if he becomes our nominee, I am hoping his old man high, will deflate and he along with Liz, Biden and the rest of these tired old white people will slither away, like Hillary never to be seen on the national stage again for our votes...that my friends is the desires of all of us....its time for NEW EVERYTHING WITH DEMOCRATS, BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKED WHEN IT COMES TO WINNING SHIT WITHOUT PROMISING FREE SOCIALIZED EVERYTHING....OBAMA I MISS YOU!!
You know Trump is 73, right?

No guts no glory - 30%? :lol:

No thanks. I'm not easily goaded into making deals with others I consider losers. It's Trump for the win.

Sadly, nobody with an "R" beside their name will get the majority of the black vote in the near future. They are completely convinced that Republicans are all KKK members. The left keeps pushing that narrative because the "woe is me" narrative and identity politics are the only things keeping that party afloat. They appeal to the desperate. Their policies are beyond horrible to a point of absurd. The good thing about Bernie doing so well is that some Democrats may wake up and realize just how nutty their Party really is. Hopefully, they will never go back. The key is to stop the indoctrination of our youth.

Forum List

Back