Could the Earth be inside a huge black hole?

That article doesn't go into details. There are also large black holes in the center of all galaxies.

How does one recognize a typical USMB thread?

1. an abstruse Thesis of Earth being in a Black hole
2. short excursion into UFO
3. The existence of God is henceforth proven
4. Biden versus Trump

How did you infer that?

I never said any of that. You misunderstood me. How can God not have a body if you do? God can have any body he wants. He can have 10,000 bodies all at the same time.

Really? You mean like 81 million wise people voted for Joe Biden as leader of the free world?

Maybe, but what does that prove? Never mind, I really don't want to hear what you think.
I figured you said the Father has no body because you said he's a spirit that has no size or mass. And, you have seen God?

How can he have 10,000 bodies if he has no size or mass?

The safety in numbers routine. 1 Billion Catholics in the world so they must be all right, right?

That God the Father also has a physical body in order to be perfect. A body of flesh and bone, no blood to bleed and die.

I figured you said the Father has no body because you said he's a spirit that has no size or mass.
I said that God can have a body or not and it can be any size. This must be true if God has unlimited qualities.

How can he have 10,000 bodies if he has no size or mass?
God can have a million bodies if he chooses, no none at all. Size is immaterial to God. If God existed before and beyond the universe and our universe is presently estimated to be 13.8 billion light-years and there is the possibility of an infinite number of universes, then God must be larger than all of that! And if God had infinite power, then the tiniest piece of him smaller than an atom could lift all the mountains of Earth over his head. God is infinite, unlimited and unbounded.

1 Billion Catholics in the world so they must be all right, right?
I serious doubt that. More often than not, it is the lone, sole person who bucks the popular beliefs like the Christ, MLK Jr., Einstein or Peter Higgs who turns out right.

I said that God can have a body or not and it can be any size. This must be true if God has unlimited qualities.

God can have a million bodies if he chooses, no none at all. Size is immaterial to God. If God existed before and beyond the universe and our universe is presently estimated to be 13.8 billion light-years and there is the possibility of an infinite number of universes, then God must be larger than all of that! And if God had infinite power, then the tiniest piece of him smaller than an atom could lift all the mountains of Earth over his head. God is infinite, unlimited and unbounded.

I serious doubt that. More often than not, it is the lone, sole person who bucks the popular beliefs like the Christ, MLK Jr., Einstein or Peter Higgs who turns out right.
Why does God have to switch back and forth from a body to not having a body to have unlimited qualities? don't tell me that you think one personage can be the Father, Son and Holy Ghost all at the same time? Why can't God the Father actually have a Son? And, why can't one of the hosts in heaven have the ability to be in all people who are seeking God's comfort? The three separate personages can remain separate and be a Godhead with all the same purpose of one. This mystical stuff is not needed if you could see the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Now, let's think logically with the brain the Godhead gave us. What does size have to do with how many universes there are? And, why do we have to assume there is only one Godhead over a million universes? Jesus said that if we do all we are supposed to do we can INHERIT the kingdom of God. I think something was changed because in order to inherit, God would have to die. So, I think we will receive a mansion in the Universe (maybe a black hole as we are in the thread talking about this). It probably was first stated we can inherit a kingdom of God.

I was being facetious about the 1 billion Catholics. That's what they always say that they can't be wrong if there are so many of them. You are right about people who have the same ability to logically think. Our Father may just be the first God in a long line of future gods who will receive a universe for their loyalty to do all He asks and in the right way. Including receiving all the ordinances for exaltation or godhood. Or, he's not the first. But, he is Our Father in our universe heaven and there is none else. So, we are in a black hole that exists in His Father's universe. :popcorn:

Why does God have to switch back and forth from a body to not having a body

He doesn't. Never said he did.

Look, CB, I'm not looking to debate the issue with you, nor argue or prove anything. My discussion was really with Dalia. Think and believe what you want, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind.

He doesn't. Never said he did.

Look, CB, I'm not looking to debate the issue with you, nor argue or prove anything. My discussion was really with Dalia. Think and believe what you want, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind.
This is not a private forum. Use chat for that. Hey, that rhymed! How many threads are you on at the same time? I ask because you don't seem to remember what you post.
Toobfreak: "I said that God can have a body or not and it can be any size. This must be true if God has unlimited qualities." There you go.
I'm just asking questions and then responding to what you have to say. for clarification. You can always say you made stuff up as a reasonable thought. Or, that you were reading or listening to some preacher espouse that which is illogical. I admit stuff all the time in here. I learn from others and have to pull information out of them before they clam up because I might be right about something and they can't have that. So, relax. Debate is about sharing opinions.

Did Tesla actually think that? I doubt it.
images

nikola-tesla-1023388.jpg

Space has many properties, matter is space's plenum, you have it exactly backwards, time is a necessary property of space not a mere coordinate system, and the luminiferous ether of which you speak of is an old, disproven theory. You obviously dabble in garbage science and hokum.
1688154359608.png

Only,

Last edited:
But boy would it be exciting for that moment we survived. No, it really isn't that simple. Everything being relative, we (theoretically) could be producing or recycling matter faster than it disappears from our view. Then again, we would observe far more matter being created than we do, so (no) big black hole wins hands down. Imo.

It's also my understanding that black holes do not develop short of some minimal quantity of readily available matter. They also tend to swallow themselves and explode into galaxies (if not funky new universes) when too much matter chokes their gaping pie holes.
Black holes aren't observed to be larger than our universe. The universe continues to grow while we don't know enough about the growth of black holes. I think the majority think black holes are growing, but it is still a hypothesis.

Get real, JB. Observation? We are like a bacterium on a microscope slide trying to observe the world. We base everything on the limit of our vision, denying anything beyond our ability to see.

We cannot trust our perception of expansion. It is space that appears to expand, not the universe itself, people confuse the two, and we are too tiny and finite to know these things any more than you can judge a movie based on just a single frame of the picture. Your thinking of black holes and universes is quite 19th century, narrow, linear and rigid.
The expansion of the universe is more science based on Hubble's law, observation of light, cosmology and Einstein's theory. We still do not understand black holes and what happens with them.

The short answer is "NO."
A
Black holes are places in the Universe where gravity is so powerful that it distorts time and surrounding space. Nothing, not even light, can escape from within. However, nothing prevents the Earth itself from being inside a black hole.

AA1cM1GW.img

Gaurav Khanna, a black hole physicist at the University of Rhode Island, explains the hypothesis that Earth could have formed inside a black hole. "A black hole looks a lot like the Big Bang upside down. Mathematics is similar," says Gaurav Khanna. One theory suggests that the Big Bang could have been initially the singularity of a black hole in a larger parent universe. The singularity would have compressed until a phenomenon would have reversed the trend, creating an "explosion" of space and time: the Big Bang. This would then have generated our Universe while remaining inside the black hole.

This theory, known as Schwarzschild cosmology, suggests that our universe is currently developing inside a black hole that is part of a parent universe. This would imply the existence of universes within universes, such as Russian dolls, and that travel through the horizon of a black hole could open up another universe.

Scott Field, an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, believes that if Earth is inside a black hole, it must be extremely large. If the Earth existed in a "small" black hole, we would notice effects like tidal forces and the slowing down of time.

From inside a black hole large enough, it would be impossible for us to know that there is another parent universe, according to Gaurav Khanna. We would be unaware of its existence.

Link in French

Black hole has infinite gravity and probably occupies ZERO space.

"Science" is getting silly

I love Tesla. He was a great mind who in the end, went off into deep end pursuing wild dreams, wasted an opportunity to be the richest man on the planet financing all of his greatest ideas, ending up OCD, psychotic, depressed and poor, spending his days in a love affair with a pigeon.

Proof once again that great minds even like Einstein can often be dead wrong.

The expansion of the universe is more science based on Hubble's law, observation of light, cosmology and Einstein's theory. We still do not understand black holes and what happens with them.

All true. Still, our measurement of the expansion of space is much like a tortoise standing at the shores of the ocean only seeing the water 3 feet in front of him imagining what the ocean is. My point being that while the expansion of space appears real, that does not necessarily lead to it running into the finite inside fixed boundaries of the black hole which contains it. Indeed, all a black hole may really be is the difference in field densities between one universal dimensional plane intersecting with another.

You speak of stellar mass black holes. Yes, normal supergiant main sequence O-B types blue giants tend to collapse and form stellar black holes, but black holes can be any size (I speak of the event horizon), while supermassive black holes found at the center of galaxies are more massive than we can account for by any theory of accretion we have.

Dark matter is real, yet remains a mystery as to its origin and purpose other than the fact that it dominates the universe and appears to direct the affairs of ordinary matter. Dark energy remains just a theory, one that I believe is wrong. But we understand now that the ordinary baryonic matter and evergy we see in the universe (stars, galaxies, gas, light, radiation, etc.) is not the stuff of the universe, we are but tiny players on a stage. There is far more than just us out there.

NASA to Provide Coverage for Launch of ESA ‘Dark Universe’ Mission.​

Euclid is an ESA mission with contributions from NASA that will shed light on the nature of dark matter and dark energy.

I love Tesla. He was a great mind who in the end, went off into deep end pursuing wild dreams, wasted an opportunity to be the richest man on the planet financing all of his greatest ideas, ending up OCD, psychotic, depressed and poor, spending his days in a love affair with a pigeon.

Proof once again that great minds even like Einstein can often be dead wrong.
Way to admit you were dead wrong. You are nothing if not humble. :rolleyes:
Did Tesla actually think that? I doubt it. Space has many properties, matter is space's plenum, you have it exactly backwards, time is a necessary property of space not a mere coordinate system, and the luminiferous ether of which you speak of is an old, disproven theory. You obviously dabble in garbage science and hokum.

Last edited:
I guess my first thought is why we're not thinking there's a neutron star inside a black hole ... one where energy can't radiate away because gravity is holding all the photons inside the "event horizon" ... at these temperatures and pressures, carbon wouldn't exist, would it? ... the Earth is solid, neutron stars are something other than solid ... can any atoms exist within the black hole itself? ...

We'll never see into these ... no photons can escape ... but with the success of the LIGO Experiment that Toobfreak discussed, we have a whole new way of exploring the universe that doesn't strictly depend on EM Radiation and photons ... maybe we will be able to "see" inside a black hole when we build to scale ...

I guess my first thought is why we're not thinking there's a neutron star inside a black hole ... one where energy can't radiate away because gravity is holding all the photons inside the "event horizon" ... at these temperatures and pressures, carbon wouldn't exist, would it? ... the Earth is solid, neutron stars are something other than solid ... can any atoms exist within the black hole itself? ...
Atoms, carbon, photons.. don't logically exist inside black holes or neutron stars.
Stars "collapse" or become neutron stars because neutrons are denser than protons in terms of both mass and energy per unit volume.
Neutron stars "collapse" or become black holes because black holes are denser than any neutron or neutron star.

Way to admit you were dead wrong. You are nothing if not humble. :rolleyes:

Funny I've never seen or heard these statements from Tesla before despite owning several books on him as well as having watched hours and hours of documentaries on his life! Still, Tesla was an electrician, schooled in applied physics, not a quantum physicist, and I'm loathe to wonder why he even had an opinion on spacetime curvature! Assuming of course your quotes are even legitimate. But thanks for pointing out that something I only DOUBTED was "dead wrong." Proven by a meme. :71: You are nothing if not hard up to be right about something apparently.

Atoms, carbon, photons.. don't logically exist inside black holes or neutron stars.
Stars "collapse" or become neutron stars because neutrons are denser than protons in terms of both mass and energy per unit volume.
Neutron stars "collapse" or become black holes because black holes are denser than any neutron or neutron star.

Wow .. what Toobfreak said ...

Neutron stars are made of neutrons ... packed one against the other in what the egg-heads call "neutron degenerate matter" and this is given full "state-of-matter" status ... low volume, high gravity ...

My question is whether these neutrons stars just keep getting bigger until it has enough mass to trap photons with its gravity ... creating an event horizon a.k.a. a black hole ... if so, then the Earth could exist, but she would collapse down to her neutron degenerate state ... and wouldn't be useful for biology ... looks like the Earth would experience a type 1a supernova event at some point, so life couldn't exist ... or maybe just sublime ...

We can test this with Mars ...

Forum List

Back