Could Iraq EVER been a success?

Smearing? Where?

What Surrender Bill?

Their own foreign policy? I don't think so.

Hardly evidence to support your claim.

Elected Dems have called the troops terrorists, uneducated, compared them to Nazis' and Pol Pot

Dems put a pull out date in the funding bill. Good idea to tell the terrorists when the US wil leave

Pelosi on her "Coddle a Dictator" tour to Syria and gets slapped down by Israel

Elected Dems have called the troops terrorists, uneducated, compared them to Nazis' and Pol Pot

Dems put a pull out date in the funding bill. Good idea to tell the terrorists when the US wil leave

Pelosi on her "Coddle a Dictator" tour to Syria and gets slapped down by Israel

Now I can see you've bundled things up a bit here. I can see the Kerry fucked up joke in there - that was pretty piss poor by the big K but he's a fucking Boston Brahmin anyway so fuck his opinion. Now, who called the troops "terrorists"? And who compared them to Nazis and Pol Pot?

On the bill - a withdrawal date? That's a bad thing how?

Pelosi slapped down by Israel? You mean by PM Ohlmert? The bloke whose Kadima party is fucked in Israel? Pelosi is your Speaker, what a failed PM of Israel says about her is irrelevant. It didn't do her any damage in her own country.

Now I can see you've bundled things up a bit here. I can see the Kerry fucked up joke in there - that was pretty piss poor by the big K but he's a fucking Boston Brahmin anyway so fuck his opinion. Now, who called the troops "terrorists"? And who compared them to Nazis and Pol Pot?

On the bill - a withdrawal date? That's a bad thing how?

Pelosi slapped down by Israel? You mean by PM Ohlmert? The bloke whose Kadima party is fucked in Israel? Pelosi is your Speaker, what a failed PM of Israel says about her is irrelevant. It didn't do her any damage in her own country.

Libs try to provide cover for Kerry and call his insult a "botched" joke

"Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not."

Kerry on Face The Nation

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings,"

Dick Durbon on the Senate floor

''On March 19, 2004, President Bush asked, 'Who would prefer that Saddam's torture chambers still be open?' Shamefully, we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management - US management.''

Teddy Kennedy on the Senate floor

On the defense bill - sure lets tell the enemy when the US will leave. Let them know what the US military is going to do. Real smart game plan

Pelosi weas caught in a lie and was busted

No wonder the approval rating for Dems are going down

Libs try to provide cover for Kerry and call his insult a "botched" joke

"Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not."

Kerry on Face The Nation

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings,"

Dick Durbon on the Senate floor

''On March 19, 2004, President Bush asked, 'Who would prefer that Saddam's torture chambers still be open?' Shamefully, we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management - US management.''

Teddy Kennedy on the Senate floor

On the defense bill - sure lets tell the enemy when the US will leave. Let them know what the US military is going to do. Real smart game plan

Pelosi weas caught in a lie and was busted

No wonder the approval rating for Dems are going down

Abu Ghraib - yes, a disgusting situation. Are you proud of it?

Torture chamber - hardly

Is that all you have to say about the smearing of the troops?

Did I use the term "torture chamber"? No I don't think I did. Have you ever been in a prison?

As for the "smearing of the troops" remark. I think you're reaching now.

Abu Grhaib is a fact. It happened. Allegations were tested in courts martial and culpable soldiers convicted. I fail to see that as a smear.

Military personnel have been convicted of unawfully killing civilians in Iraq. Again, tested in courts martial, again, I fail to see any hint of a "smear" in a proven fact.

A "smear" to me would be a blanket statement without proof.

All US Marines are murdering bastards.

Patently a stupid, stupid statement. That's a smear.

You should know what a smear is, you use the tactic on these forums time and time again. Perhaps you've forgotten what a fact is?

Did I use the term "torture chamber"? No I don't think I did. Have you ever been in a prison?

As for the "smearing of the troops" remark. I think you're reaching now.

Abu Grhaib is a fact. It happened. Allegations were tested in courts martial and culpable soldiers convicted. I fail to see that as a smear.

Military personnel have been convicted of unawfully killing civilians in Iraq. Again, tested in courts martial, again, I fail to see any hint of a "smear" in a proven fact.

A "smear" to me would be a blanket statement without proof.

All US Marines are murdering bastards.

Patently a stupid, stupid statement. That's a smear.

You should know what a smear is, you use the tactic on these forums time and time again. Perhaps you've forgotten what a fact is?

Thanks for reminding me

Motor Mouth Murtha said US troops commited murder in cold blood - before any investagation was complete

At least those terrorists in Abu Grhaib still had their ability to breath - unlike those the terrorists capture

Thanks for reminding me

Motor Mouth Murtha said US troops commited murder in cold blood - before any investagation was complete

At least those terrorists in Abu Grhaib still had their ability to breath - unlike those the terrorists capture

Murtha was right.... no doubt he got the inside story from his fellow marines.

Thanks for reminding me

If I were you I wouldn't compare a professional US soldier or Marine and their military professional code of conduct to terrorists.

The dead prisoners in Abu Ghraib - yes, some of them did die, don't you remember the pic of the grinning military chick pointing to the dead bloke? - would disagree with you about their ability to breathe.

If I were you I wouldn't compare a professional US soldier or Marine and their military professional code of conduct to terrorists.

The dead prisoners in Abu Ghraib - yes, some of them did die, don't you remember the pic of the grinning military chick pointing to the dead bloke? - would disagree with you about their ability to breathe.

Of course libs are the first ones to attack the US military - but seldom say anything about the terrorists when they behead innocent bystanders

Of course libs are the first ones to attack the US military - but seldom say anything about the terrorists when they behead innocent bystanders

If a member of the US military commits a crime they're dealt with. As Gunny pointed out to me, US military justice is more rigorous than civilian justice. I know nothing about military justice but I would agree with him on that.

When a terrorist beheads an innocent person what do you want them to say? "Oh fuck, how terrible"? Bit obvious isn't it? Don't inadvertently smear your own military by making any comparison, however pale and however slanted, to your military, you do them a disservice. A politician or a military person who speaks out against unprofessional conduct by a military person is doing your society brave service.

If a member of the US military commits a crime they're dealt with. As Gunny pointed out to me, US military justice is more rigorous than civilian justice. I know nothing about military justice but I would agree with him on that.

When a terrorist beheads an innocent person what do you want them to say? "Oh fuck, how terrible"? Bit obvious isn't it? Don't inadvertently smear your own military by making any comparison, however pale and however slanted, to your military, you do them a disservice. A politician or a military person who speaks out against unprofessional conduct by a military person is doing your society brave service.

Calling them Nazi's, comparing them to Pol Pot, terrorists, and uneducated is not speaking out against the military

It is smearing them

Calling them Nazi's, comparing them to Pol Pot, terrorists, and uneducated is not speaking out against the military

It is smearing them

Nazis - not seen the evidence yet but would be interested.
Pol Pot - see above
Terrorists - see above
Uneducated - Kerry's stupid joke has been acknowledged. Yes, his breathtaking arrogance is noted. The distance between him and an ordinary working person is about the same distance as between any other elite - regardless of political persuasion - and the ordinary working person. There are no poor people elected to Congress.

Now give me the evidence on the others.

Forum List

Back