Could Iraq EVER been a success?

Looking at blacks as maids must be a Dem thing

Now Hillary see them it that role as well

Like I said...you have NEVER seen me condone a single democratic statement that was even borderline racist.

YOU, on the other hand, are quite clear and strong in your support for Trent Lott and his assertion that America would be a better place today if we had elected an avowed segregationist as president.

Like I said...you have NEVER seen me condone a single democratic statement that was even borderline racist.

YOU, on the other hand, are quite clear and strong in your support for Trent Lott and his assertion that America would be a better place today if we had elected an avowed segregationist as president.

I have never seen you so fired up over any racist comment made by a Dem

It shows your double standard very clearly to all of us

I have never seen you so fired up over any racist comment made by a Dem

It shows your double standard very clearly to all of us

I am not at all fired up about it...I NEVER demanded that Trent Lott resign from his senate seat or from his leadership position. I merely point out YOUR hypocrisy and YOUR racism when YOU demand that I react to democrats when YOU do not react to republicans. You condone their actions....you condone their racism.... you agree with their assessments. not me.

Petraeus is a hell of a guy... so is George Casey....they just work for a monkey...that's not their fault...it is the fault of those fools who voted for Bush.

Is that why the Dems snubbed him and skipped his briefings?

Once again, Dems show their "support"

some dems had other things to do....

some dems got one on one phone briefings from him...

again... we don't mind Petraeus or what he has to say...we mind the moronic chimp who is his boss.

some dems had other things to do....

some dems got one on one phone briefings from him...

again... we don't mind Petraeus or what he has to say...we mind the moronic chimp who is his boss.

More important then what is going on with the troops?

Another example of the support Dems show the troops

More important then what is going on with the troops?

Another example of the support Dems show the troops

dems support the troops by passing a 124B funding bill for them.

what have YOU done to support the troops lately? were YOU at that briefing?

dems support the troops by passing a 124B funding bill for them.

what have YOU done to support the troops lately? were YOU at that briefing?

A funding bill with a surrender date

White Flag Reid saying they have lsot the war

Only a lib would call this support

A funding bill with a surrender date

White Flag Reid saying they have lsot the war

Only a lib would call this support

the war cannot be won militarily...even Petraeus said that.

please look up the word "surrender"..... we do not advocate that at all.... you willfully misuse the word. shame on you.

the war cannot be won militarily...even Petraeus said that.

please look up the word "surrender"..... we do not advocate that at all.... you willfully misuse the word. shame on you.

Not so MM

GEN. PETRAEUS: ... With respect, again, to the — you know, the idea of the reconcilables and the irreconcilables, this is something in which the Iraqi government obviously has the lead. It is something that they have sought to — in some cases, to reach out. And I think, again, that any student of history recognizes that there is no military solution to a problem like that in Iraq, to the insurgency of Iraq. Military action is necessary to help improve security, for all the reasons that I stated in my remarks, but it is not sufficient.

A political resolution of various differences, of this legislation, of various senses that people do not have a stake in the success of the new Iraq, and so forth, that is crucial. That is what will determine in the long run the success of this effort. And again, that clearly has to include talking with and eventually reconciling differences with some of those who have felt that the new Iraq did not have a place for them, whereas I think, again, Prime Minister Maliki clearly believes that it does, and I think that his actions will demonstrate that, along with the other ministers....

And I think, again, that any student of history recognizes that there is no military solution to a problem like that in Iraq, to the insurgency of Iraq

And I think, again, that any student of history recognizes that there is no military solution to a problem like that in Iraq, to the insurgency of Iraq

which is to say that the war cannot be won solely militarily, but requires a combination of military and political action

So Dems are surrendering - they do not want to win this war sicne they have said it is lost

Forum List

Back