Could Iraq EVER been a success?

Well, with your party imploding and unable to get anything done- I can understand your sour mood

I am not in a sour mood...I am laughing at your wiggling and spinning!

When will you ever retract or defend your own lies about our seeing a 60% decrease in casualties?

I am not in a sour mood...I am laughing at your wiggling and spinning!

When will you ever retract or defend your own lies about our seeing a 60% decrease in casualties?

Watching your party unable to come up with a policy on Iraq must really piss you off

Anti war libs like you were SO confidient your party would strut into DC and end the war

Now, you see you were played for suckers - they do not have the political guts to do it

Watching your party unable to come up with a policy on Iraq must really piss you off

Anti war libs like you were SO confidient your party would strut into DC and end the war

Now, you see you were played for suckers - they do not have the political guts to do it

The war will end sooner because of the actions of democrats. that is fine with me. Verty little that my party has done since ascending to power in congress has pissed me off at all....

are you ever going to either explain that 60% decrease in American casualty bullshit you spewed earlier, or will you be retracting it anytime soon?

The war will end sooner because of the actions of democrats. that is fine with me. Verty little that my party has done since ascending to power in congress has pissed me off at all....

are you ever going to either explain that 60% decrease in American casualty bullshit you spewed earlier, or will you be retracting it anytime soon?

The terrorists are still hoping the Dems will finally get thier heads out of their asses and end war

Since the terrorists cannot win the war - the Dems will win it for them

Your
0012s.jpg
Stole into Washington D.C. and started the war with LIES.

Normal people with IQ's over ten (you are excluded) see we were played for as suckers.

No children at the playground for you play with today Paul?

Dems said the same things about MMD's and Saddam for years

Why is it that no one Trick or Treats at your trailer?

The neighbors are afraid to let their children come near you.

You know that is the truth. It has been mentioned in the newspaper.

Keep trying Paul

Maybe one day the men in the white coats will get you back to your Dr

The terrorists are still hoping the Dems will finally get thier heads out of their asses and end war

Since the terrorists cannot win the war - the Dems will win it for them

that is incorrect. the real enemies of America - the folks who attacked us on 9/11- are quite content to have American troops in Iraq.... and not diligently searching for them. Instead of seeking out our real enemies, we are flushing money and American blood down the toilet in Iraq and only serving to make MORE people throughout the world of Islam hate us even more. Our shock, awe, invasion, conquest and occupation of Iraq is the biggest recruiting boost Al Qaeda has ever had....and assholes like YOU continue to support this war even though it does NOT make us safer and it creates MORE enemies for us because your allegiance is to your party and not your country.

that is incorrect. the real enemies of America - the folks who attacked us on 9/11- are quite content to have American troops in Iraq.... and not diligently searching for them. Instead of seeking out our real enemies, we are flushing money and American blood down the toilet in Iraq and only serving to make MORE people throughout the world of Islam hate us even more. Our shock, awe, invasion, conquest and occupation of Iraq is the biggest recruiting boost Al Qaeda has ever had....and assholes like YOU continue to support this war even though it does NOT make us safer and it creates MORE enemies for us because your allegiance is to your party and not your country.

The enemies that attacked us on 9/11 are occuping the White House.

...allegiance to party and not country....fuck, it's making sense now. The party is more important than the country. Then it becomes the party is the country.

Anyone want a bet that Bush/Cheney won't leave when it comes time?

...allegiance to party and not country....fuck, it's making sense now. The party is more important than the country. Then it becomes the party is the country.

Anyone want a bet that Bush/Cheney won't leave when it comes time?

Dems HAVE put their party ahead of their country

Forum List

Back