Could China Beat The USA In A War?

Illegals aren't joining any branch of the military. Any recruit would be duty bound to report them.

In theory, I believe China would & could kick our ass- not only by its weaponry... I have no doubt they wouldn't think twice about releasing a nuke - But by sheer numbers of foot soldiers alone.

China won't be the ones to respond though. The Russians are going to do it. What do you think their military drills with China have been all about? What do you think BRICS is all about? They are not on board for the NWO created by the West. Why should they be when they can have it all by "taking it"? Does anyone here honestly believe that the Chinese are so naive as to believe that America will pay back her loans? So what is preventing her? Truly her recent moves have been acts of provocation to draw us in - this isn't difficult to see. In the end, the Russians will take Europe too. The Europeans know something is going on - but the media isn't talking about it because they don't want to alarm their own people. Exactly when would be a good time to warn Americans that a communist invasion on our soil is imminent? The day before? The day after? Or should they tell the people it's just a "Jade Helm 15" exercise? While they are being marched off into captivity? It could very well be there are people on this board naive enough to believe them. Put Unkotare at the front of that line and RW right behind him. Do we have any violinists on board?

America is like the Titanic (only her fall will be in one hour - see Rev. 18 - unlike the Titanic). She is going down and those who do not know God, who have been in rebellion against God need to get right with Him now while there is yet time. Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Read Romans 10:9,10 and do what it says.

Some final thoughts in closing - America and the Titanic have much in common. All classes of people aboard but the poor were sacrificed first. Only those in control of the ship and a select few (others) knew what hit them and how fast they were about to go down. Only a very few escaped (by the Grace of God) and some only after being pulled from the icy waters - albeit very few. The world believed the lie that the Titanic could not sink. The lie spoken........ "even God could not sink her"........ speaking of the height of arrogance! Today many still believe America is unsinkable and nothing can defeat us.

How wrong they are! As the Titanic took almost 3 hours to sink to her graveyard, it will take only one hour for America to go to hers. See Revelation Chapter 18.

Revelation 18:10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!'

As for the Titanic? Here's the story:

The Sinking Of The Titanic

We would kick their ass

The Chinese Army, Navy and Airforce would be treated as targets

You are mistaken. That is what you may believe but you are wrong. We are not going to be able to stand against a Russian led invasion with Communist nations assisting them. They have their own people (including Arab cells) inside the USA right now waiting. The Chinese have their military equipment on bases (which have already been identified by google maps and eyewitnesses in Mexico) waiting to be used. Again the question to you would be - Do you know Jesus Christ and is He the Lord over your life (all of your life)? Yes or no? That is going to determine how you fare in the future because God is going to allow this to happen at an appointed time. You are either His or you are not His. You need to make up your mind about it now.

The US has the most modern and best trained military in the history of the world

The primary focus of the Chinese Army is to keep 1.5 billion Chinese under control

The Russian Army uses obsolete equipment, is poorly trained and has low morale

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!!!!!!

lol, seriously, the Russians, have nukes too that certainly aren't obsolete & if backed into a corner Putin is not to be underestimated. He gassed his own people in a theatre without blinking an eye.

This is hardly about Putin being backed into a corner. The Russians have been planning this defeat of America for decades. Now is the opportune time and they know it. Their propaganda and complaints against USA are mere excuses to be used later after they invade us and have slaughtered millions of Americans.

In a nuclear war, everyone loses

In a conventional war against Russia, we would destroy them. Their Navy is ancient and barely capable of remaining at sea. The Army is poorly trained and poorly led. Their equipment is obsolete and poorly maintained.

Note: Russia is incapable of invading the US....EVER

It is not even close

Last edited:
Illegals aren't joining any branch of the military. Any recruit would be duty bound to report them.

In theory, I believe China would & could kick our ass- not only by its weaponry... I have no doubt they wouldn't think twice about releasing a nuke - But by sheer numbers of foot soldiers alone.

China won't be the ones to respond though. The Russians are going to do it. What do you think their military drills with China have been all about? What do you think BRICS is all about? They are not on board for the NWO created by the West. Why should they be when they can have it all by "taking it"? Does anyone here honestly believe that the Chinese are so naive as to believe that America will pay back her loans? So what is preventing her? Truly her recent moves have been acts of provocation to draw us in - this isn't difficult to see. In the end, the Russians will take Europe too. The Europeans know something is going on - but the media isn't talking about it because they don't want to alarm their own people. Exactly when would be a good time to warn Americans that a communist invasion on our soil is imminent? The day before? The day after? Or should they tell the people it's just a "Jade Helm 15" exercise? While they are being marched off into captivity? It could very well be there are people on this board naive enough to believe them. Put Unkotare at the front of that line and RW right behind him. Do we have any violinists on board?

America is like the Titanic (only her fall will be in one hour - see Rev. 18 - unlike the Titanic). She is going down and those who do not know God, who have been in rebellion against God need to get right with Him now while there is yet time. Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Read Romans 10:9,10 and do what it says.

Some final thoughts in closing - America and the Titanic have much in common. All classes of people aboard but the poor were sacrificed first. Only those in control of the ship and a select few (others) knew what hit them and how fast they were about to go down. Only a very few escaped (by the Grace of God) and some only after being pulled from the icy waters - albeit very few. The world believed the lie that the Titanic could not sink. The lie spoken........ "even God could not sink her"........ speaking of the height of arrogance! Today many still believe America is unsinkable and nothing can defeat us.

How wrong they are! As the Titanic took almost 3 hours to sink to her graveyard, it will take only one hour for America to go to hers. See Revelation Chapter 18.

Revelation 18:10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!'

As for the Titanic? Here's the story:

The Sinking Of The Titanic

Why are we the Titanic and not China or Russia?

I'm not your brother and going to war with China is not a conspiracy. It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens. In the meantime? Mind your own business.

We are their biggest customer, they will not be attacking us. They couldn't even get any sizable army here. I've heard their military doesn't even have guns for everyone, they use wooden guns in parades.

The US owes a large amount of money to China and it seems that we can't live our daily lives without borrowing money from them. The population of China allows the country an almost unlimited source of soldiers and resources. Moreover, Chinese are extremely patriotic. The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents. So...how about my question?

Define "win". What are China's goals in a war? Taking over the Spratly Islands? Invading Taiwan? Invading Hawaii?

Invasion of Taiwan - the Chinese have very long memories.

The Taiwanese would have something to say about that, they do keep a modern army and navy active.

People look at Taiwan as an easy target. Launching an invasion over 90 miles of open sea is not easy. Look at the thousands of ships we needed at Normandy. Taiwan is prepared to attack those ships with modern missiles and aircraft. It would be a bloodbath for China

I'm not your brother and going to war with China is not a conspiracy. It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens. In the meantime? Mind your own business.

We are their biggest customer, they will not be attacking us. They couldn't even get any sizable army here. I've heard their military doesn't even have guns for everyone, they use wooden guns in parades.

200 million soldiers do not need bullets when they have bayonets at the end of each rifle. Look a little closer next time.

As for their biggest customer? Do you understand what worthless money is? It's paper with nothing to back it. That is where we are right now and China knows it. Why would they continue to keep us as customers when we cannot pay? No. I'll tell you what they will do. They need land for their people. They will take ours in exchange for debt owed and Russia will back them to the very end of that endeavor.

To be clear, we have subsidized our own demise. That is what we have done.

200 million soldiers do not need bullets when they have bayonets at the end of each rifle. Look a little closer next time.

As for their biggest customer? Do you understand what worthless money is? It's paper with nothing to back it. That is where we are right now and China knows it. Why would they continue to keep us as customers when we cannot pay? No. I'll tell you what they will do. They need land for their people. They will take ours in exchange for debt owed and Russia will back them to the very end of that endeavor.

We do pay. Do your homework, jesus christ.

Also, china owns a very SMALL portion of our debt.

Seriously. Inform yourself.

The US owes a large amount of money to China and it seems that we can't live our daily lives without borrowing money from them. The population of China allows the country an almost unlimited source of soldiers and resources. Moreover, Chinese are extremely patriotic. The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents. So...how about my question?

Define "win". What are China's goals in a war? Taking over the Spratly Islands? Invading Taiwan? Invading Hawaii?

The Taiwanese would have something to say about that, they do keep a modern army and navy active.

People look at Taiwan as an easy target. Launching an invasion over 90 miles of open sea is not easy. Look at the thousands of ships we needed at Normandy. Taiwan is prepared to attack those ships with modern missiles and aircraft. It would be a bloodbath for China

Obviously you were not listening earlier. The Russians have been doing drills in the South China Sea with China in preparation for a future war. They are not doing these drills for their health, RW. The Chinese have built artificial islands throughout the region and are using them as military bases. They have not done that for their health, RW. The writing is on the wall. Read it or read this thread which will interpret it for you. I don't believe I could make it any more clear for you.

Bayonets against our military? You can't be serious.

If they need land they would be better off attacking russia. They can't even get to this land.

Everyone still wants US $. There is no stronger currency.

There is not going to be a war with China. It would harm them too much economically. It will render their American debt instruments virtually worthless; such a large conflict will disrupt global markets; and without American spending power they will lose one of their biggest markets. The idea is absurd.

In addition, even if China could defeat us in a war, it would be protracted conflict given the state of our militaries and China would emerge so bruised and battered that they would go into an economic recession and be susceptible to foreign influence like Russia.

Now, would China and Russia form an alliance to defeat America? Again, why would they even want to? With economies being global they would only be hurting themselves. Both countries have major investments in America. Let's say Putin attacks America, even with a Chinese alliance. NATO counter strikes. Russia owns half of Europe. So what will Russia do? Carpet bomb Europe and destroy its investments in order to quell a NATO counter strike? The idea is patently stupid.

Even if the 2 countries - China and Russia - decide to attack America, and thereby accept huge financial loss with an expectation of long term gain by winning the war and having a defeated America on its knees, the most efficient way to do this is nuclear war. It will keep actual armed conflict to a minimum if you use nukes, thereby mitigating to some degree the harm they will incur. However, for nuclear war to work you must have First Strike capability; that is, the ability to strike a decisive blow while suffering only relatively nominal and acceptable loss (I.e., you survive the counter-strike).

Russia and China both lack First Strike capability. If either or both attempt to launch their ICBMs at us they will be literally annihilated within a couple of hours. What good is an America on its knees if they are also on their knees?

This is an exercise in idiocy. We are not headed for a war with China. At least not in the next few decades.

8 years ago......no.

Now......definitely.

I am informed. It's the rest of you that I'm having difficulty with. You simply do not want to believe that disaster is ahead of you. There were certainly people like that on the Titanic too. They were among the very last to put on a life vest. If they could even find one..... and the lifeboats? Were all gone by then. Wake up. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.

Bayonets?

maxresdefault.jpg

Obviously you were not listening earlier. The Russians have been doing drills in the South China Sea with China in preparation for a future war. They are not doing these drills for their health, RW. The Chinese have built artificial islands throughout the region and are using them as military bases. They have not done that for their health, RW. The writing is on the wall. Read it or read this thread which will interpret it for you. I don't believe I could make it any more clear for you.

You realize China probably couldn't even beat Japan right?
Japan's Smaller Military Could Match China - Business Insider

I am informed. It's the rest of you that I'm having difficulty with. You simply do not want to believe that disaster is ahead of you. There were certainly people like that on the Titanic too. They were among the very last to put on a life vest. If they could even find one..... and the lifeboats? Were all gone by then. Wake up. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.
You are NOT informed.

You said we dont pay on the debt so why does china continue to lend to us.

Girl, umm, we DO pay on the debt, THATS why they lend to us

You said they are subsidizing us.

Girl, only 7-8% of our total debt is owed to China.

Youve been corrected. Have class about it.

There is not going to be a war with China. It would harm them too much economically. It will render their American debt instruments virtually worthless; such a large conflict will disrupt global markets; and without American spending power they will lose one of their biggest markets. The idea is absurd.

In addition, even if China could defeat us in a war, it would be protracted conflict given the state of our militaries and China would emerge so bruised and battered that they would go into an economic recession and be susceptible to foreign influence like Russia.

Now, would China and Russia form an alliance to defeat America? Again, why would they even want to? With economies being global they would only be hurting themselves. Both countries have major investments in America. Let's say Putin attacks America, even with a Chinese alliance. NATO counter strikes. Russia owns half of Europe. So what will Russia do? Carpet bomb Europe and destroy its investments in order to quell a NATO counter strike? The idea is patently stupid.

Even if the 2 countries - China and Russia - decide to attack America, and thereby accept huge financial loss with an expectation of long term gain by winning the war and having a defeated America on its knees, the most efficient way to do this is nuclear war. It will keep actual armed conflict to a minimum if you use nukes, thereby mitigating to some degree the harm they will incur. However, for nuclear war to work you must have First Strike capability; that is, the ability to strike a decisive blow while suffering only relatively nominal and acceptable loss (I.e., you survive the counter-strike).

Russia and China both lack First Strike capability. If either or both attempt to launch their ICBMs at us they will be literally annihilated within a couple of hours. What good is an America on its knees if they are also on their knees?

This is an exercise in idiocy. We are not headed for a war with China. At least not in the next few decades.

You are wrong, Buzz. We are indeed going to go to war with China over Taiwan and then the Russians are going to do a nuclear strike on the United States and begin an invasion that you will not be able to escape. Truth is sovereign. It does not change because it is inconvenient or doesn't fit into your agenda. That is the nature of the truth. Facts may change. Truth does not change. Either you repent of your sins and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and become your Lord and Savior? Or you'll be destroyed. It's not mulitiple choice and God isn't grading on a curve here. Judgment is at the door. What are you going to do about it?

You kidding? With liberals watching every fucking move made by American soldiers by the liberal media and holding only America to rules of engagement and laws of the Geneva convention? This country right now would have a hard to beating a tribe from Africa, let alone China.

We cannot even adequately defeat throw backs that have NO Air force nor a Navy. Yet we sit there and watch these dirtbags called isis taunt us as they commit mass murder and mass scale.

China? They are not white, so you can bet your sweet ass the liberals would be all over America.

You realize China probably couldn't even beat Japan right?
Japan's Smaller Military Could Match China - Business Insider

Let me repeat myself again. The Russians are in alliance with the Chinese and have already agreed to back China when the time comes. What part of that do you not understand?

Obama is quietly disarming us. I've heard he's been busy tearing apart our ICBMs for years. Don't know for sure if it's true because any info on it is classified.

This Russian Navy?

Russia's navy is falling apart

Commissioned in 1991, Kuznetsov was Russia's last new large warship. In the past 23 years, Moscow has managed to complete a few new submarines and small frigates and destroyers at its main Sevmash shipyard, on the North Atlantic coast. But many of Russia's current naval vessels — and all its large vessels — are Soviet leftovers.
They're outdated, prone to mechanical breakdowns, and wickedly uncomfortable for their crews — especially compared to the latest U.S., European, and Chinese ships. Washington alone builds roughly eight new warships a year, including a brand-new nuclear carrier every four or five years.

In summary.......Targets

Last edited:

Forum List

Back