The black lives that don't matter

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Jamyla Bolden was shot and killed by who we now know was De'Eris Brown, 21, in Ferguson on Tuesday while doing her homework. Her life was the black life that didn't matter. This year in Chicago, 243 black people have already died at the hands of another black assailant. There have been no protests, no outrage. Why not? It's quite disturbing to be honest, that a crowd who is supposedly dedicated to making sure "black lives matter" picks and chooses which black life matters and which doesn't.

To those people who give in to this kind of rhetoric... sigh... I don't know what to say to you. You make me sad at heart. You react with fierce anger when someone drops the colossal revelation that all lives do in fact matter, yet say or do nothing when a crazed black man murders three white people on live television. You people know who you are. It's pretty clear that you don't think all lives matter. You hypocrites.

When a white cop shoots and kills a black thug on the street, it's police brutality. Yet, when a poor innocent little black girl dies at the hands of another black man, or when a white journalist and her white crew are murdered in cold blood by yet another black man, it's a gun problem. No, it is once again evident that you don't think black lives, or ultimately that ALL lives matter.

All this racial animosity, all these protests and wanton destruction of property... all for criminals who were brought to ultimate justice, by paying with their lives. Criminals who tried to take the life of a cop and wound up losing their own. What do you think happens when you point a gun at a cop? Were you not expecting there to be consequences?

I was taught when I was younger, that if you point a gun at someone, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger. Think about that for a minute. Since when does the life of a black criminal guilty under the law for committing felonious deeds matter more than the life of an innocent 9 year old black girl?

I remember a time when people cherished all life, not just the black or the white, but all life. But now it's all politics. When blacks kill one another, black lives don't matter... that's clearly evident, as we can see in the case of Jamyla Bolden or in Chicago.

I'm convinced now that life doesn't have the same value it used to. And that scares me.

Last edited:
What have you to say to this, blowhard asshole.

I'm impressed. That's what I have to say, LoneLoser. There are actually civilized people in Ferguson.

But what I'm talking about are the black lives matter contingent. Were they there? No. Because such an event doesn't suit their rhetoric.

If you were looking to embarrass me, you failed miserably.

No... I take part of that back. Even in mourning the child, they had to march to the site where Micheal Brown was killed, with children leading the way. Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
One other thing...

Will you acknowledge that blacks killing other blacks is a problem? What about the bloodbath in Chicago? Or are we going to stick with the "police brutality" schtick?

What have you to say to this, blowhard asshole.

I'm impressed. That's what I have to say, LoneLoser. There are actually civilized people in Ferguson.

But what I'm talking about are the black lives matter contingent. Were they there? No. Because such an event doesn't suit their rhetoric.

If you were looking to embarrass me, you failed miserably.

No... I take part of that back. Even in mourning the child, they had to march to the site where Micheal Brown was killed, with children leading the way. Absolutely pathetic.

Yes. Black Lives Matter representatives were there.

You are the loser who is trying to use the death of an innocent little girl to play games with your own bigotry. You are a dumb shit.....but I think you know what is meant by he Black Lives Matter movement. I think you know that it isn't aimed at excluding white lives or all lives. I could be wrong....you might be THAT stupid.

One other thing...

Will you acknowledge that blacks killing other blacks is a problem? What about the bloodbath in Chicago? Or are we going to stick with the "police brutality" schtick?

Yes. Black people having to deal with violence within their communities is a problem, dumbass.

Human beings who kill...overwhelmingly.....kill people they know. It's bad wherever it happens. Dumb shit.

Does that fact that violent crime...including murder......is down in Chicago interest you? Did you even know that? If not......why not?

I am disgusted that the OP and others like him would use this little girl's death to project their hatred towards black people.

My heart goes out to that young girl's soul, and to those who loved her.​

Jamyla Bolden was shot and killed by who we now know was De'Eris Brown, 21, in Ferguson on Tuesday while doing her homework. Her life was the black life that didn't matter. This year in Chicago, 243 black people have already died at the hands of another black assailant. There have been no protests, no outrage. Why not? It's quite disturbing to be honest, that a crowd who is supposedly dedicated to making sure "black lives matter" picks and chooses which black life matters and which doesn't.

Hey, Couchie, I'm going to explain this to you in terms you can understand.

Jamyla's killer has been arrested. He will be tried, convicted, and probably imprisoned for the rest of his life, and when his fellow inmates find out that he killed a kid, he's going to be pretty miserable in prison.

In Chicago, when the police give a shit, those 243 murderers will also be arrested. Of course, you have the problem that sometimes they don't. we have a shitload of cases where the police beat false confessions out of people and the system convicted them of crimes they didn't commit.

The reason why people get upset about Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray is that they were killed by the people who are supposed to be out their protecting them. Not only are these people not held accountable, but there are people like you who will engage in massive victim blaming.

'But, but, Sandra Bland smoked some POT!!!! That totally justified a policeman brutalizing her to the point she was suicidal!"

One other thing...

Sonny boy, if you got off the couch, you'd realize Chicago isn't any different from any other major city.

You have a lot of people living in close proximity, and you have a society that is awash in guns, you are going to have some murders.

One other thing...

Sonny boy, if you got off the couch, you'd realize Chicago isn't any different from any other major city.

You have a lot of people living in close proximity, and you have a society that is awash in guns, you are going to have some murders.
Chicago is a gun free city.
There is no way anyone would break the law and have a handgun. So, your theory has to be incorrect.

hicago is a gun free city.
There is no way anyone would break the law and have a handgun. So, your theory has to be incorrect.

Chicago's gun bans were overturned years ago. They were kind of meaningless even before that, as the Gun Industry set up gun stores in the suburbs that happily sold to any punk from Chicago who walked in the door.

In fact, one study showed that 20% of the guns recovered in crimes came from the same gun store in River Forest.

hicago is a gun free city.

Chicago's gun bans were overturned years ago. They were kind of meaningless even before that, as the Gun Industry set up gun stores in the suburbs that happily sold to any punk from Chicago who walked in the door.

In fact, one study showed that 20% of the guns recovered in crimes came from the same gun store in River Forest.
so you are saying that the criminal is going to use a gun without regard to the gun free status? they dont read the sign, "No Guns" and turn around in search of a legal place to rob?
I cant believe that.

so you are saying that the criminal is going to use a gun without regard to the gun free status? they dont read the sign, "No Guns" and turn around in search of a legal place to rob?
I cant believe that.

No, dummy, Im saying when you allow anyone to buy a gun, you are going to have gun crimes.

Japan and Europe ban or limit private gun ownership. They have no gun murders, and very few other kinds.

We have a National Rampage Association trying to push guns into every space in this country, and we find out, wow, we have 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes every year.

I cant believe that.

No, dummy, Im saying when you allow anyone to buy a gun, you are going to have gun crimes.

Japan and Europe ban or limit private gun ownership. They have no gun murders, and very few other kinds.

We have a National Rampage Association trying to push guns into every space in this country, and we find out, wow, we have 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes every year.
Japan and Europe don't have the right to own and carry in their constitutions.
Funny how the left can look at exact wording in the second, and find ways to make it not say what it says, then they can look at the wording that says if you are born here you are a citizen and try to make it look as if that right extends to the mother and father of the one born here.
The left sure are some strange people when it comes to logic.

Japan and Europe don't have the right to own and carry in their constitutions.

neither does the United States. The Second Amendment is about Militias. But even if it were the case, it doesn't make it a good idea.

Funny how the left can look at exact wording in the second, and find ways to make it not say what it says, then they can look at the wording that says if you are born here you are a citizen and try to make it look as if that right extends to the mother and father of the one born here.
The left sure are some strange people when it comes to logic.

Guy, the notion that the 2nd Amendment garuntees gun ownership is a fairly recent one, not held through most of our history. Even Heller wasn't absolute. Otherwise, there's be a right of a private citizen to own a howitzer and weaponized anthrax shells.

The fourteenth Amendment, however, has always been held to mean if you were born here, you were a citizen. And it was needed to say that to abolish slavery and give citizenship to the former slaves.

Forum List

Back