Corrupt FBI Raiding Trump Associates Using 50 Warrants Looking For Evidence On Jan 6th

So, since you claim to know the truth, why don't you name these 50 people who were raided.

Your can run now as well. You always do. Don't worry about it too much. You're already widely considered to be the biggest pussy on this board, so your reputation can't get any worse.

So, any other Trump cult losers want to cry at me and then run?
First of all- which gender am I addressing?
Have you ever identified as a pregnant man?

Where am I running progbot?
Is your back hair coming after me?
Will you make a scene at your safe space?

Oh no, a furry pooper puncher is gonna get me!

Like I said, pathetic & predictable

I'm still waiting for any of the Trump cult liars to actually name these 50 people.

<crickets>

Trump cultists, admit it. Your cult leaders fed you a really stupid lie, again. Being that you're all piss-chugging morons, you fell for it, again.

Yes, it is that obvious. And no, rage-weeping at me won't change how obediently stupid you are.

Last edited:
well i think this is the first time i've mentioned it. And I mention it because it is a tell in the art of body language. I thought you might know that.
:dunno:

If you say so.

A2D6F62B-185A-42AF-97F5-18BAD2D46A08.jpeg

In Joe Biden's strange far left extremist version of "democracy" the opposition is spied upon, censored, arrested and imprisoned.

Yeah, judges also signed FISA warrants to start spying on the Trump campaign that were based on false affirmations.

FISA is different, and for what it's worth a lot of progressives have had problems with FISA over the years.

That's not analogous to what we're discussing here.

1)they've been going full fascist after all his associates and people who helped him win since day 1 to keep people intimidated not to participate in the legally elected gov't (making the left anti democracy).
2)the intimidation recently is clear cut obstruction of the Hunter and Joe investigations, the Obama spy and treason, Hillary corruption-2 cases of obstruction-and use of foreign entities to interfere and manipulate more than 1 election (because mid terms were manipulated too) and treason,
Adam Schiffs quid pro quo Ukraine arms deals and treason,
Schumer's treason and insitement, Kamalas paid insitement and paid criminal activity, 2 seperate counts of child endagerment and obstruction of church abuse cases by conflict of interest helping her school chums by sweeping abuse cases under the rug and being part of making false charges of Judge Kavanaugh in order to once again obstruct justice (obstruct the Supreme court) And more people involved with trying to overthrow a dually elected president, Maxine Waters incitement, Ashley Kroetsch (obama activist)head of resist movement for treason, doxing and terrorist threats on political figures.
The obstruction charges are clear cut easy to prosecute, the evidence for treason was openly taunted on broadcast interviews and congressional briefings along with the acts being displayed openly, in a normal society these are easy to prosecute but we are not normal, we let corruption deep into all aspects of the system and so we have the convicts running this prison, overseeing & policing themselves.

Last edited:
The FBI is pulling a Gestapo move and raiding anyone who knows Trump in hopes of finding something they can charge him with. They're doing it using the death of the Queen as cover for their illegal operation:

"It turns out, though, that the escalation was just a warm-up. It turns out that the FBI managed to obtain 50 subpoenas and orchestrate as many as 35 raids across America last night, all against people who openly support Trump and his goal of Making America Great Again.
I initially was going to hold off on reporting this because Steve Bannon was the only person talking about these raids, and I wanted more corroboration. That corroboration came when Tucker Carlson spoke with Harmeet Dhillon. She not only corroborated the report, but she also established (to my satisfaction, as a lawyer) that the subpoenas were overly broad and, worse, explicitly sought constitutionally protected information"

Meanwhile Biden is going on vacation again.

The media for the most part is hiding these raids from the public.....which indicates the illegal nature of this unconstitutional move.

Biden has nothing to do with this....the guy in the middle is who's directing this.

Obama still thinks he's president in this picture from yesterday, note the fact that he and Michelle are in the center...a place of honor and an indication of who's really in charge.

So, you think there wasn't an Insurrection on J6?

Against all video facts.

Far as you know.

But judges can be political, you know that, right?
Well, normally they aren't.
Unless we're talking about judges appointed by a fascist....like Trump.
In that case he (the Fascist) expects the judge(s) to do his bidding.
He is fond of calling them "my judges" (like Trump does) and melts down (like Trump does) when they don't.

It is interesting how MAGAt Trumptards accept deplorable behavior like this from Trump, their cult leader, and then accuse everybody else of acting the same way.....but then it's BAD.

The FBI is pulling a Gestapo move and raiding anyone who knows Trump in hopes of finding something they can charge him with. They're doing it using the death of the Queen as cover for their illegal operation:

"It turns out, though, that the escalation was just a warm-up. It turns out that the FBI managed to obtain 50 subpoenas and orchestrate as many as 35 raids across America last night, all against people who openly support Trump and his goal of Making America Great Again.
I initially was going to hold off on reporting this because Steve Bannon was the only person talking about these raids, and I wanted more corroboration. That corroboration came when Tucker Carlson spoke with Harmeet Dhillon. She not only corroborated the report, but she also established (to my satisfaction, as a lawyer) that the subpoenas were overly broad and, worse, explicitly sought constitutionally protected information"

The media for the most part is hiding these raids from the public.....which indicates the illegal nature of this unconstitutional move.

Biden has nothing to do with this....the guy in the middle is who's directing this.

Obama still thinks he's president in this picture from yesterday, note the fact that he and Michelle are in the center...a place of honor and an indication of who's really in charge.

It's important for our national security.
(If you watch MSNBC)

That photo is not from yesterday but from the Portrait unvailing for the Obamas at the WH earlier this weeks. Therefore the Obama are of course in the center of the photo.

Trump would not follow the protocol during his administration and have the portraits unveiled during his administration.

Forum List

Back