Corrupt FBI Raiding Trump Associates Using 50 Warrants Looking For Evidence On Jan 6th

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The FBI is pulling a Gestapo move and raiding anyone who knows Trump in hopes of finding something they can charge him with. They're doing it using the death of the Queen as cover for their illegal operation:

"It turns out, though, that the escalation was just a warm-up. It turns out that the FBI managed to obtain 50 subpoenas and orchestrate as many as 35 raids across America last night, all against people who openly support Trump and his goal of Making America Great Again.
I initially was going to hold off on reporting this because Steve Bannon was the only person talking about these raids, and I wanted more corroboration. That corroboration came when Tucker Carlson spoke with Harmeet Dhillon. She not only corroborated the report, but she also established (to my satisfaction, as a lawyer) that the subpoenas were overly broad and, worse, explicitly sought constitutionally protected information"

Meanwhile Biden is going on vacation again.

The media for the most part is hiding these raids from the public.....which indicates the illegal nature of this unconstitutional move.

Biden has nothing to do with this....the guy in the middle is who's directing this.

Obama still thinks he's president in this picture from yesterday, note the fact that he and Michelle are in the center...a place of honor and an indication of who's really in charge.

The FBI is pulling a Gestapo move and raiding anyone who knows Trump in hopes of finding something they can charge him with. They're doing it using the death of the Queen as cover for their illegal operation:

"It turns out, though, that the escalation was just a warm-up. It turns out that the FBI managed to obtain 50 subpoenas and orchestrate as many as 35 raids across America last night, all against people who openly support Trump and his goal of Making America Great Again.
I initially was going to hold off on reporting this because Steve Bannon was the only person talking about these raids, and I wanted more corroboration. That corroboration came when Tucker Carlson spoke with Harmeet Dhillon. She not only corroborated the report, but she also established (to my satisfaction, as a lawyer) that the subpoenas were overly broad and, worse, explicitly sought constitutionally protected information"

Meanwhile Biden is going on vacation again.

The media for the most part is hiding these raids from the public.....which indicates the illegal nature of this unconstitutional move.

Biden has nothing to do with this....the guy in the middle is who's directing this.

Obama still thinks he's president in this picture from yesterday, note the fact that he and Michelle are in the center...a place of honor and an indication of who's really in charge.

The Obama’s are in the center because this particular event, unveiling the presidential portraits, is about THEM, not who is ”in charge”. Sheesh.

Here is the unveiling of the Bush presidential portraits…who is in the center?

0B6B1D6E-B030-40FA-92D0-D42638E7E449.jpeg

So mudwhistle, can you name these 50 people who were raided?

What? You can't name even one? You just made it all up, as an excuse to push more conservative violence?

Imagine that.

No, I don't have to ask if mudwhistle regrets pushing lies. After all, he never has in the past. He only regrets getting busted for it.

Back in reality, a place where Trump's brownshirt liars never go, 3 people were served subpoenas. No raids. That's all.

The Obama’s are in the center because this particular event, unveiling the presidential portraits, is about THEM, not who is ”in charge”. Sheesh.

Here is the unveiling of the Bush presidential portraits…who is in the center?

View attachment 694573
That must be why Obama called Biden the VP during the ceremony and why someone is taking meetings with Gavin Newsome in the White House while Biden is overseas. Biden often says he has to do what someone else wants him to do.
It just shows that he's often kept out of the loop on a lot of things. Susan Rice is running the White House...and Susan Rice works for Obama.
Learn to connect the dots.

What? You can't name even one? You just made it all up, as an excuse to push more conservative violence?

Imagine that.

No, I don't have to ask if mudwhistle regrets pushing lies. After all, he never has in the past. He only regrets getting busted for it.

Back in reality, a place where Trump's brownshirt liars never go, 3 people were served subpoenas. No raids. That's all.
And once again the hairy backed sausage catcher pops off with typical progjection about the lies being told.
You wouldn't know the truth if it made you watch as it sexually assaulted your favorite furry.

Predictable & pathetic, even by your standards

Mamooth

Male of the species with excessive back hair, also prone to mating with female having same condition.

And once again the hairy backed sausage catcher pops off with typical progjection about the lies being told.
So, since you claim to know the truth, why don't you name these 50 people who were raided.

Your can run now as well. You always do. Don't worry about it too much. You're already widely considered to be the biggest pussy on this board, so your reputation can't get any worse.

So, any other Trump cult losers want to cry at me and then run?

Imagine that.

You need to understand, you are psychotic, literally you conflate BLM/Antifa thugs, true representations of German Nazi Brownshirts(most of whom were homosexual by the way)with maga republicans, who clean up as they depart rallies, and never have looted, and pillaged a single American city, as BLM/Antifa have, or murdered or assaulted elderly Americans as BLM/Antifa have repeatedly done! You're not fucking funny or cute makingh such ludicrous, easily debunked accusations, just like Biden has been doing these last weeks, you are merely displaying your public school performed intellectual abortion for all the world to marvel at.... :banana:

January 6th...BLAH! I'll bet you a nipple Trump has the goods on the stolen election and more...they are in a sheer panic to find that evidence.

Trump set a trap for them and they walked right into it when they raided mar a lago. Now they are aware they're in a trap and acting as any animal in a trap acts :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back