Zone1 Correcting misconceptions

Christians claim that in the birth of Jesus, there occurred the miracle of the incarnation of God in the form of a human being. To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions.

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose: ‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death?
Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not truly human.

The impossibility of incarnation

? Timothy 1 * 6:16
16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

The impossibility of the incarnation because God was not seen by anyone

Romans 1:23
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

: Romans 1:25

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

All texts confirm the impossibility of the incarnation, because it is a lie and a fabrication against God and a shame for people

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
◄ John 5:30 ►

The text is clear, Christ cannot do anything on his own, why?? Because he is waiting for an order from the father who sent him

لماذا أسلم هذا الشاب الأسكتلندي؟.. أدركت الآن لماذا يحاربون الإسلام!

Speakers Corner: If Christ is God and his body not divine then who died for you? -Part 1

Speakers Corner: If Christ is God and his body not divine then who died for you? Part 2

Christian Compelled To Admit This | Hashim and Intelligent Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

Jesus is God's Servant not His co-equal | Hashim vs Christian Preacher | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

By this logic ... deadly nightshade is clean for us to eat ... "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." -- Gen 1:29 ...

The FDA has approved some medication extracted from deadly nightshade, and apparently a few are available OTC under the alternate name "Belladonna" ... and as far as natural healing, we have far far safer alternatives for any and all nightshade's virtue ... just because a plant is clean doesn't mean we have to eat it ...

I stopped eating pork when I came to Christianity ... and only because the Bible says to not eat pork ... that was important for me at the time ... we don't put "new wine in old wine skins" ... once I served my novicehood, I just never returned to eating pork ... [blush] ... but I did return to eating shrimp and clams and GMOs ... shame on me ...
You don't "think" that God gave man "every herb bearing seed".....because He intended for man to eat and consume those herbs by mouth? Have you not considered how some of the most poisonous herbs and plants are used for Medicine in the proper doses..........or when used topically? Even "deadly nightshade"...i.e, Atropa belladonna

Scriptural Fact: "And God blessed them (man and woman), and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth........AND 'SUBDUE IT' (the earth). (Genesis 1:28)

Subdue: Bring under control by force or AUTHORITY. God was giving man the AUTHORITY over the earth and the things of the earth........

As far as "judging" someone by the food they eat? "So, let no man judge you in food or drink, or regarding a festival, or a new moon or SABBATHS........." -- Col. 2:16
:deal:

In fact, entire books of the Bible were forged.This doesn’t mean their content is necessarily wrong, but it certainly doesn’t mean it’s right. So which books were forged? Ephesians, Colossians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, 1 and 2 Peter, and Jude—a whopping nine of the twenty-seven New Testament books and epistles—are to one degree or another suspect.
Forged books? In the Bible?

Why are we not surprised? After all, even the gospel authors are unknown. In fact, they’re anonymous. Biblical scholars rarely, if ever, ascribe gospel authorship to Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John. As Ehrman tells us, “Most scholars today have abandoned these identifications, and recognize that the books were written by otherwise unknown but relatively well-educated Greek-speaking (and writing) Christians during the second half of the first century.” Graham Stanton affirms, “The gospels, unlike most Graeco-Roman writings, are anonymous. The familiar headings which give the name of an author (‘The Gospel according to …’) were not part of the original manuscripts, for they were added only early in the second century.”

How the Bible was corrupted by Dr. Bart Ehrman YouTube

‫كيف تم تحريف الانجيل الدكتور بارت ايرمان‎ YouTube

In fact, entire books of the Bible were forged.This doesn’t mean their content is necessarily wrong, but it certainly doesn’t mean it’s right. So which books were forged? Ephesians, Colossians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, 1 and 2 Peter, and Jude—a whopping nine of the twenty-seven New Testament books and epistles—are to one degree or another suspect.

Why are we not surprised? After all, even the gospel authors are unknown. In fact, they’re anonymous. Biblical scholars rarely, if ever, ascribe gospel authorship to Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John. As Ehrman tells us, “Most scholars today have abandoned these identifications, and recognize that the books were written by otherwise unknown but relatively well-educated Greek-speaking (and writing) Christians during the second half of the first century.” Graham Stanton affirms, “The gospels, unlike most Graeco-Roman writings, are anonymous. The familiar headings which give the name of an author (‘The Gospel according to …’) were not part of the original manuscripts, for they were added only early in the second century.”

Laughable. Why do all fake religions such as Mormonism, Islam, JW....etc., attempt to declare the Bible Canon has been corrupted, when its their own translations that can't stand up to the test of Applied Science or History Actual? All these fake religions declare their own holy books as the only correct translations......as if their texts did not require translation by the same process as the Bible Canon. How many copies of the Koran are in use Today? How many different variations of the original exist today? There are 20 different versions of the Koran used today.........translated into 7 different languages. Does this mean that only 30% of Muslims are using THE ONLY CORRECT TRANSLATION today, 70% of Muslims are guilty of using lies? Its hard to have your cake and eat it too. JWs bible that is used today did not exist until the 20th century........Book of Mormon did not exist until the 19th century.........but its the Holy Bible that has bee corrupted?

The main reason the false religions declare the Holy Scriptures as being corrupted? Because the content directly falsifies their declared faith.
:popcorn:

A Good example is this comment above. First they present scripture.........in the attempt to try to prove their religion as TRUTHFUL, in banning certain types of food, such as suggesting that the God of creation did not really mean to use plants and herbs that He had specifically granted man authority over. Cherry picking a single line of scripture and declaring, "God did not give man authority of such plants and herbs as "Night Shade" because its poison. Totally ignoring the fact that these plants can be used by man for medical purposes. God granted mankind authority over all the content of the earth....as demonstrated in the Holy Scriptures (Genesis 1:28).

God had a reason for regulating Israel's diet..........the only nation on earth bound by the LAW (Deut. 5:1-4). The meats and plants banned by God were banned because they carried deadly disease in those days, the technology did not exist to clean these meats as there was no method to process or pasteurize/remove the pathogens contained in the meat or meat products. There exists a list of animals that were banned because of the failure to make safe these meats.......the list and reason for banning these food are contained in (Lev. 11:1-47)

Then the 180 flip once the scriptures refute their lack of logic......going from using the Bible to prove something that is not true.........to declaring the book they just referenced as being corrupted. Then they declare their comments are based upon logic......when they just presented an example of breaking one of the first laws of logic.............the Law of the Excluded Middle. Nothing can be both true and false.

When the actual content of the scriptures are presented......in context in quoting from the the Book of Genesis which proves that God granted mankind the authority to "SUBDUE" the earth and the things in it. Now all of a sudden.........even the Book of Genesis, quoting from the Septuagint Translation, drafted by Hebrew scholars over 200 years before the birth of Jesus.....must be in error. Their religion can't be in error.

Last edited:
Scientists have proven the validity of the Qur’an scientifically, historically and morally

Contrary to the Bible, which your Christian and Jewish scholars have proven to be distorted
Scientifically, historically and ethically

see here
Scientists' comments on Quran

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

A Christian asks which Part of the Bible is Authentic? - Dr Zakir Naik

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2-

Those who have not studied the Qur’an come to suspect that the Qur’an has many versions

Some people have fantasies and imaginary stories about the Qur'an
Especially after the shock of the fall of the Holy Book, they cannot bear that the Qur’an is the book that human hands have not tampered with,

because God promised to preserve it as a final version to guide people and corrector for previous books.

The Qur’an has no problems, but accusations, falsehoods and suspicions without real and impartial scientific studyThe Qur'an is one copy

There is only one copy of the Qur’an in Islam. If you go to America, China, India, Egypt, any country in the world, you will find all Muslims reading the same Qur’an with the letter.

And the word and I challenge you if you find any Muslim who reads another words

Compare this to the 20,000 changes!! in Bibles today. So many you yourself have to select specific versions.

in the Bible, we find Christians divided

When we compare the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, and Luke together, and compare them to each other, we will notice that the events and speeches are modified as we go from one gospel to another

As one publisher (Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois) stated: “The Bible may look like one book, but it is actually sixty-six books in one. Thirty-nine books make up what we call the Old Testament, and twenty-seven make up the New Testament. It is possible that more than forty writers were used by God to write all sixty-six books.” (Quoted from the “Holy Bible” – New Living Translation, Gift & Award Edition, l997, p. vii)

So if the Bible is neither narrated by God nor written by Him, and, as such, is not ‘the word of God,’ then what is it? By any objective criteria, the Bible is a book containing a compilation of stories, legends, folk tales, folk lore, myths, sagas, narratives,

This is the beauty of Quran that there don’t exist any ‘versions’ of the Quran. Quran is only one, which is its original Arabic version. This is the version which was preserved by the caliph Uthman, a copy of most of which is still preserved in Cairo museum.

Qur'an was written and preserved as it was revealed to the prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and one of the original written text also exists partially in the British museum, which is considered to be the Qur'an of Abu Bakr.

There had been attempts to create modified versions of the Quran in the history of Islam, but they remained unsuccessful. As per Quran’s own promise that it’ll remain protected, it remained protected from modifications.

In order for the Muslims to read the Qur’an easily, the Prophet was commanded to teach the Qur’an in accordance with people’s dialects…and if everyone was to abandon their dialect and what they were accustomed to speaking as a child, as a youth and in their old age, this would have imposed great difficulty and hardship on them…Thus, Allah intended for them ease by allowing some flexibility in the language in the multiplicity of readings

The aforementioned diversity in reciting the Qur’an did not pose a problem during the lifetime of the Prophet ﷺ as the companions became accustomed to the concept of seven aḥruf and diverse modes of recitation. The Prophet ﷺ sent different companions to teach the Qur’an to different tribes and communities and the different readings were transmitted. However, as Islam spread to distant lands, disputes began to arise between Muslims reciting according to different modes and dialects and it was precisely this emerging confusion that led the Caliph ‘Uthmān to compile and distribute a copy of the Qur’an to eliminate such confusion.

Q/A: Are there multiple version of the Quran? - YouTube

University of Birmingham Qur’an manuscript among world’s oldest

What are the Different Readings of the Quran? | Dr. Shabir ...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3-

Christ spoke the Aramaic language

However, you will not find the original source of the Bible as a reference for Christians in the Aramaic language, but only translations in different languages such as Greek and other languages. You do not have a reliable and original source to correct the mistakes of the writers and the incorrect translation.

Since it was written in a language that most people do not understand, which is the Aramaic language, and they claim that Christ was sent to all nations, although he was sent only to the lost sheep of the Children of Israel.

Every prophet came to convey God's message to his people according to their language

secondly

The Qur’an is in Arabic because the people of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, used to speak Arabic

But wait, the Qur'an is universal, not only for Arabs

Because you have an original source for the Qur’an, which is the Arabic language in which the Qur’an was revealed, even if there is an error in one of the translations to interpret the meanings of the Qur’an.

You have an original source to correct the translation

Islam is universal religion and holy Quran and islamic narrations and supplications are translated in to almost every language in the world.

the door of salvation, happiness, prosperity and felicity is open for all mankind in the universe.

Actually, there is NO Command in either Quran or Ahadith that it should ONLY be read in Arabic

Imagine, if you can’t understand Arabic, what would be the point of having it then?

You can read in any language you understand

Quran came in Arabic because it was best language, with maximum capacity to contain meanings and depth, thus Arabic being a biggest vessel for greatest Book is best match.

Though it is best to know Quran in original language but it is not a pre-condition. Arabic should be learnt. Most non-Arabic Muslims learn how to read Arabic, and they read in Arabic with help of side by side translations.

A Quran as Book must have Arabic text, then any translation can be given.

It is commanded to convey message of Quran to all world. It will be impossible to wait first to teach everyone Arabic then convey. Convey in their language. Learn and teach them Arabic too.

It is universal in the sense that anyone can become a Muslim. Speaking Arabic is not a prerequisite to becoming Muslim.

If a person wants to understand the Quran they can either learn Arabic (and the associated knowledge) or they can go to someone who already has.

If a non Arab wants to understanding the Quran then translations in every language are available.

سؤال من علماني #1 |هل يجب تعلم اللغة العربية إجباريا لفهم القرآن الكريم؟

Is it necessary to learn the Arabic language for compulsory understanding of the Holy Quran?

سؤا٠Ù٠عÙÙاÙÙ #1 |ÙÙ Ùجب تعÙ٠اÙÙغة اÙعربÙØ© إجبارÙا ÙÙÙ٠اÙÙرآ٠اÙÙرÙÙØ

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4-

God, when he is forbidden any food in the Bible or the Qur’an

God knows that this meat is harmful to human health, whether in the past, present or future
Whatever there are medical treatments for this meat, they cannot be cleared

For this reason, God forbade eating this meat permanently in the Old Testament and the New Testament, such as not eating pork

Because Christ follows the law of Moses and the prophets before him

But Christians follow Paul, who violated the original religion of Christ

لماذا يستحلّ المسيحيون كل الطعام برغم تحريم بعض الطعام عليهم؟ - حوار حمزة مع مسيحي

Why do Christians eat all food even though some food is forbidden to them? Hamza's dialogue with a Christian

ÙÙاذا ÙستØÙ٠اÙÙسÙØÙÙÙ Ù٠اÙطعا٠برغ٠تØرÙ٠بعض اÙطعا٠عÙÙÙÙØ - ØÙار ØÙزة Ùع ÙسÙØÙ

The Way of the Cross

34 Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 35 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. 36 What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? 37 Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels

The meaning of carrying the cross here is the readiness to sacrifice for the sake of God, not the crucifixion of Christ

And since Christ, peace be upon him, was an eastern man and spoke to an eastern people and in an eastern language, he often used to, as the Christian holy books show us, either he spoke to them with symbols, proverbs rhetorical

Because the sentence in its literal sense does not have a share of the mind, history or Jewish customs, and with greater clarity,

If Christ actually commanded his followers to carry his cross, then this means that every citizen of the Children of Israel has his cross.

We did not hear that, and the Jews did not keep crosses in their homes, which no historian has said since the days of Christ until the present day.

Moreover, Christ himself did not carry a cross, so he did not order those who wanted to follow him to carry a cross. What is the purpose, feasibility, or significance behind that?

That is, he tells them:

Whoever wants to follow me must know that he may be exposed to death every day, and he must be prepared for that, and he must not fear death,

And that is the Sunnah of God. Those who followed Moses, peace be upon him, and fled with him from Egypt, they knew that Pharaoh might catch up with some of them and kill them, and those who followed Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, knew that the infidels would plot against them and fight them, but they carried their crosses or prepared their shrouds or prepared to die in the cause of God

Q&A: Ishmael or Isaac - Who Was To Be Sacrificed? | Dr. Shabir Ally

التضحية البشرية ما بين إبراهيم ويسوع | هاشم وصبور في حوار مع مسيحي

Can I read the Quran in English if I don’t know Arabic? - Q&A - Sh. Dr. Haitham al-Haddad

حين أسلم أخوها تعلمت الإسلام لإقناعه بالرجوع للمسيحية فأسلمت هى وصديقتها

Excuses for not Reading the Quran with Understanding – Dr Zakir Naik

آندرو تيت يشرح عظمة الإسلام للإعلامية الشهيرة كانديس أوينز في مقر إقامته الجبرية (الله ينصره)

فنانات أسترالية ملحدة موشمات انتهى بهن النقاش حاملين للقرآن بعد إقناع هاشم

النجم التلفزيوني الفرنسي🇫🇷ووالدته يعتنقان الإسلام☝️ Dylan Thiery converts to Islam

ضايق الفتاة حتى مسحت بكرامته الأرض أمام منصور! منصور وفتاة غير مسلمة ضد متطفل

نصرانيان جاءا لدحض الإسلام فصارا أضحوكة أمام الناس بعد ان أخرسهم شمسي

LOL, sorry but your ignorance is funny.

Sometimes the facts are shocking to those who have been brainwashed by myths and delusions since childhood

You will be shocked when watching the video

DEBATE : THE QUR'AN AND THE BIBLE IN THE LIGHT OF SCIENCE | TALK + REBUTTAL + Q & A | DR ZAKIR NAIK

آندرو تيت يشرح عظمة الإسلام للإعلامية الشهيرة كانديس أوينز في مقر إقامته الجبرية (الله ينصره)

النجم التلفزيوني الفرنسي
🇫🇷
ووالدته يعتنقان الإسلام
☝
Dylan Thiery converts to Islam

ÙصراÙÙا٠جاءا ÙدØض اÙإسÙا٠Ùصارا أضØÙÙØ© Ø£Ùا٠اÙÙاس بعد ا٠أخرسÙÙ Ø´ÙسÙ

Some Christians claim that pigs are not forbidden in Christianity, and they deduce this with flimsy evidence

It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”
((Matthew 15:11 ►)

In fact, this saying has nothing to do with banning pigs or not, but rather as part of a response to the Jews when they reproached the disciples of Jesus for not washing their hands before eating. On the contrary, the intention of the Lord Christ with his words is to show that moral impurity is far more dangerous than physical impurity.

” Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.” “Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Matthew 15:11-20

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an
The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:3]
The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why
pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
not the cud; he is unclean to you”.
“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]
Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
it is unclean unto you

The laws of God are one from Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them
the worship of the One God (the Father) and not of a human being or an idol or anything you can imagine
and Prohibition of fornication, alcohol and pork

Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity

لماذا ناقض بولس التلاميذ في قوانين الطعام والشريعة؟

Modern science has determined that there are more hazards in eating uncooked or under cooked pork as opposed to beef or mutton though none are without some risk if improperly cured/cooked. But modern farming has eliminated much of the former problems plus we now have means to test the temperature of the animal protein we consume and ensure it is safe.

But it is always interesting to me how people can take this or that Old Testament passage literally while dismissing others. For instance they won't eat pork which is a perfectly acceptable source of high quality protein but they will eat shrimp or oysters or clams that are also forbidden in the Old Testament.

I respect all those who adopt dietary restrictions in the Bible and would never judge them. I accommodate their personal taboos at my dinner table and make sure there is plenty for them to eat without violating their religious beliefs. For myself, I believe God gave us a brain and intended for us to utilize critical thinking as well as yield to the Holy Spirit when guided. Many foods that were once risky to eat are no longer so due to better handling and we know how to better prepare, store, and cook them. I just don't think God judged me adversely for the slice of ham with our eggs for breakfast this morning.

And if you are of the belief that God does not want you to eat that ham, I will prepare another protein for you and admire you for wanting to please God.

Sometimes the facts are shocking to those who have been brainwashed by myths and delusions since childhood

You will be shocked when watching the video

DEBATE : THE QUR'AN AND THE BIBLE IN THE LIGHT OF SCIENCE | TALK + REBUTTAL + Q & A | DR ZAKIR NAIK

النجم التلفزيوني الفرنسي
🇫🇷
ووالدته يعتنقان الإسلام
☝
Dylan Thiery converts to Islam

ÙصراÙÙا٠جاءا ÙدØض اÙإسÙا٠Ùصارا أضØÙÙØ© Ø£Ùا٠اÙÙاس بعد ا٠أخرسÙÙ Ø´ÙسÙ

Cling to your falsehoods, I'm fine.

So, everything that Allah has prohibited is noxious and repulsive. Furthermore, noxious things indicate everything that spoils man's life: in his health, property or morals.

In a research project undertaken in America,

A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die.

This indicates that ova found in meat do not die when exposed to high temperatures

Then, modern scientific studies provide us with important information concerning diseases and harmful germs that are spread and originated by pig. Among these harmful things are germs and a tapeworm called “Treichine” (trichina) which grows in the flesh of swine and occupies human intestines resisting all medicines used to discharge it. Also, such an armed tapeworm may cling within one's muscles, resisting medicine to remove it. Thus, science gives a clear-cut justification for the prohibition of the flesh of swine and the wisdom becomes visible.

According to Larousse, a French encyclopedia, the noxious worm “Treichine” (trichina) passes along the human body heading to the heart, and then, settles in one's muscles, especially in chest, eye, throat and midriff, where its embryos remain alive for years.

But what we think we need to draw you attention to is some other things that are also mentioned in your Holy Book, this time in the New Testament which tells you that the rulings of the Torah still apply to you and cannot be changed. Does’t it say in the Bible that the Messiah said:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.”

Matthew 5:17-18?

God gave us the mind to search for everything that benefits humans and does not harm their health

The Holy Spirit does not live inside any human being. This is the nonsense of the Church

Because the Holy Spirit is Gabriel who transmits revelation from God (the Father) to the prophets

shrimp and shellfish is not forbidden

In the Old Testament, the Jews added a word of prohibition to these foods

A slander against God and a distortion of the Old Testament

Why Muslims Don't Eat pork?(Experiment)

Islam is a holistic way of life, taking into account physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being, each a separate but overlapping part of the structure of a human being. God created us with a purpose; to worship Him, (Quran 51:56) but He did not abandon us to a world of instability and insecurity. He gave us a book of guidance, the Quran, and the example of Prophets and Messengers to explain that trusting in God was the way for us to achieve success in this life and in the hereafter.

. A Muslim spends his or her life endeavouring to please God by worshipping Him and obeying His laws, or rules. One of those rules is that the eating pork, or pork products is forbidden.

At first, one might wonder what harm could come from pork, a product eaten in many parts of the world, and the fact that pork contains parasites and diseases harmful to man may spring to mind as a justifiable reason for abstaining. However, when analysing why Muslims are forbidden to eat pork, this becomes a secondary reason. Muslims simply do not eat pork or pork products because God has prohibited it.

“He has forbidden you only dead animals, and blood, and the swine, and that which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for other than God.” (Quran 2:173)

Sometimes we may never know or understand why God has ordained some things and prohibited others. In the case of pork, no specific reason for the prohibition is given except in Quran 6: 145 when God says, in reference to the flesh of swine (pig), “for that surely is impure”. A Muslim submits to God’s commands willingly, without needing to know the reason behind the divine rule. Moreover, God has expressly stated that a believer hears the words of his Lord and obeys them.

“‘We hear and we obey.’ And such are the successful (who will live forever in Paradise).” (Quran 24:51)

“When God and His Messenger have decreed a matter, they (the believers) should not have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys God and His Messenger; he has indeed strayed into a plain error.” (Quran 33:36)

A believer understands that God is the Most Wise and the Most Just; therefore, His rules are designed to benefit us in our daily needs, be they physical, emotional, or spiritual. The Creator knows the best way for His creation to live in this world and prepare for the next. It is not permissible for a Muslim to consume pork under any circumstances except in cases of dire necessity, such as, if a person’s life depends on eating it. In cases of dire necessity, prohibited things are permitted.

God allows us to enjoy all the good lawful things and forbids us to partake of those things that may be harmful to our beliefs, health, well being, or morals. [1] Consequently, Muslims are acutely aware of the dangers of eating things that are forbidden and therefore make concerted efforts to seek out permissible food, even if it involves extra effort or expense.

usury is forbidden in the Bible

In the Old Testament

They should lend to their brothers without interest, but You can lend at interest abroad

Deuteronomy 23:20 “ 20 You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

In the New Testament
The Christian position on usury has changed today. Many churches applied its lawfulness to the circumstances of the time despite general texts forbidding it in the Bible.

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed?
27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

Matthew 25:26-27

Jesus neither paid nor received usurious interest, in accordance with the Old Testament prohibition against it (Exodus 22:25). Usurious interest is forbidden in the Old Testament and in the Koran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economic system of most Christian countries today, however, is based on usurious interest.

the wealthy, founders of companies, banks, great merchants, insurance companies, and even countries large and small were involved in lending with interest, in pursuit of the production and development of wealth. In this regard, various systems and laws were put in place to manage money and lend it, and to collect certain interest on loans, and most people began to deal with banks and deposit their money in banks in exchange for certain interest. that this kind of usury or interest is not forbidden in the Church

God forbade usury in the Quran, as I said, whether the usury be great or small

O you who have believed, do not consume usury, doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful.
(3:130 Quran)

God has forbidden interest if the debtor is in arrears then the creditor should not force the debtor to pay interest

On the other hand, we see the tolerance of Islam in forbidding dealing with usury in all its shapes and forms with all human beings

Islam prohibits others from infringing on their rights, even if they are not in the religion of Islam.

DEALING IN RIBA (USURY/INTEREST) IS A MAJOR SIN IN ISLAM - DR ZAKIR NAIK

تصحيح المفاهيم!!! - هاشم يصحح المفاهيم لشابيْن غافليْن

1_2 لماذا الإسلام؟ - حوار هادئ بين منصور وهاشم وزائر

2_2 لماذا الإسلام؟ - حوار هادئ بين منصور وهاشم وزائر

المسيحي الذي يفهم المسيحية بشكل مختلف عن جميع النصارى ونقاشه مع هاشم

اÙÙسÙØ٠اÙØ°Ù ÙÙÙ٠اÙÙسÙØÙØ© بشÙÙ ÙختÙ٠ع٠جÙÙع اÙÙصار٠ÙÙÙاش٠Ùع ÙاشÙ

In John 14:9 Jesus (peace be upon him) is quoted as saying: Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. This is often misunderstood to mean that Jesus is God. But Jesus clearly said that no one has seen God at any time (John 5:37).

Those who say that Jesus is God, are disagreeing with what Jesus himself said. If Jesus was God why would he say to the people looking at him that they never saw God? And why would the author of the 1st Letter of John in the Bible, writing some seventy years after Jesus was taken up, say that no one had ever seen God (1John 4:12)

although he knew that multitudes had already seen Jesus? The meaning of John 14:9 is not that Jesus is God, but that by knowing Jesus, one gets to know God, since Jesus teaches about God.

This meaning is confirmed by John 1:18 where the writer says that no one had ever seen God, but Jesus had made God known to the people. In the 17th Chapter of the same Gospel, Jesus declared that eternal life means knowing that the Father whom Jesus worshipped is the only true God and that Jesus is the Messiah who was sent by God.(Is Jesus God? The Bible Says No!)

الكتب المخفية من اليهود العاديين - شمسي ويهودي

شمسي يقهر الحاخام حتي اشعل السجارة، وآخر مسيحي يسكته Speaker's corner

لهذا السبب اعتنقت الإسلام - اليكس Speaker's corner

مبشرة مسيحية تطلب من شمسي أن يصافحها بعدما أفحمها

إنجليزي يعتنق الإسلام - يوم عظيم Speaker's corner

The Church and its followers will continue to violate the teachings of Christ and follow the heresy of Paul, who falsely invented the doctrine of crucifixion and redemption.

Christ was not crucified

This phrase in the Bible is sufficient to prove that he was not crucified. To be crucified, thick iron nails must penetrate his hands and feet, and this did not happen to Christ.
Not a single bone of Christ was broken

36 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken,”[a]

John 36:19

59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
John 8:59

Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

◄ John 10:39 ►

God raised Christ, peace be upon him, to heaven and protected him from the plots and deceit of the Jews, so they were not able to crucify him

and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Acts 1:11

How Can you Prove Jesus was not Crucified, Dr. Zakir Naik Question and Answer

Christ Died the Sins for the Humanity, Dr Zakir Naik, Question and Answer

ظاهرة أندرو تيت ( وما هو سِر إسلامه؟ ) The Andrew Tate Phenomenon, Why did he convert to Islam ?

Does John 14:6 prove divinity of Christ? Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him

The verse states that Jesus was the "WAY".What else would we expect a prophet of God to say except "I am the 'way' to God's mercy"? That is his job. That is what a prophet does. It is why God chose him in the first place; in order to guide to the mercy of God.So John 14 verse 6 doesnot prove divinity of Christ.

Jesus in John 17:3 is Clearly addressing the Father (singular) as THE only true God and not even implying that he is part of the makeup of this one true God.

Hence -> this now is the eternal life, that they should know YOU -> (singular) (Father) the ONLY -> true God (singular) AND (another) Jesus Christ.

Christ, peace be upon him, the prophet of God

Why Jesus said: I am the way and the truth and the life

يهودي عراقي يدعي أن الإله من أمره بقتل الأطفال ولا مشكلة في ذلك - الجزء الأول

هودي عراقي يدعي أن الإله من أمره بقتل الأطفال ولا مشكلة في ذلك - الجزء الثاني

1_2 سفك الدماء يكفر الخطايا - هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي تائه

2_2 سفك الدماء يكفر الخطايا - هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي تائه

Christmas is the Pagan ritual entered into the religion through the church in 325 AD by Constantine in Constantinople.

The birth of Jesus was in mid-summer rather than winter of solstices which was the invention of the Pagans to worship “SUN” being born (raised) on 25th December, as they worship Sun so they thought that Sun has died on 23rd December because of shortest day, suddenly when sun was lifted up on 25th December they overjoyed and believed that the “SUN” has born on 25th of December and from that day this cult was entered.

Two verses from the Quran and Bible show that the birth of Jesus was in mid-summer not in winter Solstices.

The Quran says in chapter Maryam 19:25:

And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you.

In this verse, Allah was commanding Mary, mother of Jesus, through an Angel to go to Palm tree and shake the trunk and dates will fall thereof then eat them and get refreshed in your pangs and throes.

Now if you meet any horticulturist he will tell you that the dates always fall in mid-summers.

Now let us analyze the Bible.

Luke 2:8

“And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.”

Ask these Christian missionaries why were shepherds looking at their flocks in 25th December at night time? When at that time it happened to be much cold in the open field that the flocks could freeze to death. Those days were not like these days as there was a city heat of vehicles and industries.

Then we are told that when Jesus was born three kings came to visit the child by following the star from the east. How come in the winter nights stars can be seen? As we know that the mist, fog and smoke cover the sky in winters.

So we can conclude that Bible is not giving the specific date neither the Quran but the hint is there that it was summer time not winter.

The tradition was added by the Church in 325 AD regarding the names like Easter Day, Eucharist and Christmas etc

القس المعمداني يعترف بأن الكريسماس إحتفال وثني! - الشيخ عثمان فاروق

when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

ممرضة تريد أن تسلم والزوج ابى فيقاطع الشيخ...أشهدُ

شمسي يرد على التهنئة بالكريسماس

John 11:25-26:
[Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?]

There is a big difference between the word “resurrection” and the word “resurrector”. Jesus (peace be upon him) is clearly explaining to us that the one who believes in his words which are from God, he shall never die; meaning his soul will live in bliss forever when he is resurrected by God, the Resurrector, the only One that can raise the dead from their graves and bring them back to life on the Day of Resurrection.

So, resurrection is the act of resurrecting while resurrector is the one who resurrects people. Obviously only God Himself is worthy of this attribute and none of His creation; not even the most loved prophets to Him.

Jesus did not harden and did not die on the cross from the beginning
Thus, there is no resurrection to Jesus after death

17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
John 20:17

also
Full confession from Jesus that the father is only God

According to the Free Online Dictionary:
Resurrection – The act of rising from the dead or returning to life.
Resurrector – Noun of the verb resurrect – To bring back to life; raise from the dead. This means the one who brings back to life.

While we know Jesus brought the dead back to life as a miracle, we also know that his was only by permission of Allah. All prophets came with miracle to prove to their people that they were true prophet of God.

Allah says in the Quran:

{And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead – by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.} (Quran 3:49) [emphasis added]

Jesus performed miracles that he only achieved as a proof to his people of his prophethood and only by the permission of God, not because he is God himself.

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2:22

شاب سيخي يبحث عن الحق في حوار جميل مع شمسي

الكتاب المقدس العبقري الذي تحدث عن زومبي قبل الفين عام

قسيس من المكسسيك آتى خصيص لمناظرة مسلم فماذا فعل ؟

مسيحي يدعي أن سيدنا محمد سجد للأصنام فتم تثقيفه بواسطة محمد حجاب

لماذا الثالوث ليس بسيطاً كالتوحيد؟ - حوار هاشم مع
مسيحي متحمس

Forum List

Back