Corporations pay no taxes

People do, when BHO states corporations need there rates to go up, we will pay for that. I have realized that there are many "conservatives" on this message board that are clueless as to who pays all taxes in this country

What harms the corporation is the tax rate is so hi, they cannot compete with corps over seas that get taxed 50-75% what we pay here

Herman Cain gets it
9-9-9 is a great idea, this will save the consumer billions

If corporations pay no taxes, why are they constantly lobbying to get their taxes cut?

People do, when BHO states corporations need there rates to go up, we will pay for that. I have realized that there are many "conservatives" on this message board that are clueless as to who pays all taxes in this country

What harms the corporation is the tax rate is so hi, they cannot compete with corps over seas that get taxed 50-75% what we pay here

Herman Cain gets it

If you cut corporate taxes to zero, who do you want to transfer that tax liability to?

In order to make up the lost revenue?

Do YOU want to pay higher taxes so the corporations can pay none?

Herman Cain gets it

The 9 9 9 plan RAISED taxes on 80% of Americans.

Herman Cain gets it

WOW! they are? Are they paying at the people rate or the person rate?
And can you tell me that rate? More than "0"? Or do they just get a refund?

Herman Cain gets it

If corporations pay no taxes, why are they constantly lobbying to get their taxes cut?

So they can pass that on to you, the consumer and the shareholder.
The MORE taxes a corporation pays the LESS the dividends you get.
Own stock?
Corporations RAISE THEIR PRICES to offset what they have to collect and forward as corporate taxes.
Without you, the consumer, how does a corporation ever receive ANY money?
And if that corporaytion receives ALL OF IT'S MONEY from you, the consumer then tell us who is paying the taxes?
If you were self employed where do you get the $$ to pay your taxes?
FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Corporations NEVER pay taxes. ALL THEY EVER DO IS COLLECT IT FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Very easy to understand.

Herman Cain gets it

If you cut corporate taxes to zero, who do you want to transfer that tax liability to?

In order to make up the lost revenue?

Do YOU want to pay higher taxes so the corporations can pay none?

FAIR TAX.
If you do not understand that people PAY ALL TAXES, then nothing will convince you.
All a business does is collect the tax for government.
Taxes are punishment and you get less of what you punish and more of what you reward.
Fair tax eliminates all those tax loopholes and special interest tax credits some corporations get in certain industries.
Why do Democrats oppose eliminating those corporate loopholes.
BECAUSE THEY GAIN THEIR POWER FROM IT.

First, corporations are people to. According to Mittens. And the SCOTUS, And people pay taxes.

But what is the point of this going on and on about how people buy something made by a corporation and therefore viola corporations all of a sudden have no tax liability on profit.

You do unnerstan that taxes are paid on profit, not gross sales? And of the profit margin built into the product, a portion of that is designated to tax. And so what that the consumer is helping the corporation to pay their tax obligation. The consumer also pays for their profit. SO WHAT? If I don't want the corporation to benefit from my money, I won't buy their product or services. But especially if I give them my money, I sure want them paying their taxes to support the country.

Do you really think that corporations are going to lower their prices IF they pay no income tax? Really do you think that?

How is it that a corporation, enjoying all the benes received by doing business in the wealthiest nation going, how is it they have no obligation to pay taxes on profit to support the very form of guvmint that provided them with this great country to do business in?

Hows that work?

Herman Cain gets it

WOW! they are? Are they paying at the people rate or the person rate?
And can you tell me that rate? More than "0"? Or do they just get a refund?

Taxes for corporations range. The Bottom line is as well as the intent of this thread is to help people understand corporations pays 0 in taxes
Estimating a job to build a widget has what is bare cost.
Those bare cost are fed into a spread sheet that will have mark-ups such as fuel, oil, maintence
equipment cost
etc...

all of that will be rolled up into another spread sheet that will tax burden

The bottom line cost has all of those items rolled up. When they widget is complete and there has been a wealth transfer to pay for the widget, that tax burden is rolled up in it.

If not, you will not survive as this would include Workers comp, state, local, sales

Tax on profit varies, it just depends on the type of widget your building. I can promise that the company that built that widget is just doing a pass thru with you wealth to the US treasury

Corporations come in all shapes and sizes. To blanketly state that corporatons don't pay taxes is a falsehood. Many business have no mechanism to pass along increases in costs- be they labor, material, or taxes.

All businesses pass along their costs to customers or they don't stay in business very long

First, corporations are people to. According to Mittens. And the SCOTUS, And people pay taxes.

But what is the point of this going on and on about how people buy something made by a corporation and therefore viola corporations all of a sudden have no tax liability on profit.

You do unnerstan that taxes are paid on profit, not gross sales? And of the profit margin built into the product, a portion of that is designated to tax. And so what that the consumer is helping the corporation to pay their tax obligation. The consumer also pays for their profit. SO WHAT? If I don't want the corporation to benefit from my money, I won't buy their product or services. But especially if I give them my money, I sure want them paying their taxes to support the country.

Do you really think that corporations are going to lower their prices IF they pay no income tax? Really do you think that?

How is it that a corporation, enjoying all the benes received by doing business in the wealthiest nation going, how is it they have no obligation to pay taxes on profit to support the very form of guvmint that provided them with this great country to do business in?

Hows that work?

Another item here-in this conversation is stock value an the impat taxes have on stock value
Mu intent has never been to proclaim that corporation should not being paying an income tax the same we do
If they make profit, they should be using our wealth to pay taxes

Putting it that way makes yoou think hard about a VAT tax or a sales type tax
The more Exxon pays in tax, the more the product we purchase from them will be.

They have obligations to there stock holders to mantain a certain level of growth and earnings, there going to do what it takes to meet those goals

Corporations come in all shapes and sizes. To blanketly state that corporatons don't pay taxes is a falsehood. Many business have no mechanism to pass along increases in costs- be they labor, material, or taxes.

All businesses pass along their costs to customers or they don't stay in business very long

Mr H that statement that do not pay any tax is absolutly true. They just collect the welath from the consumer and do a pass thru to the US treasury
Its all built into there cost of doing business, either by intent or not

Think about it, where would they get wealth to use to pay there taxes?
Without sounding like a dick head, there is no tree in there corporate office to pull money from to use for there tax burden

I have estimated numerous projects for a very large construction firm
bare cost get rolled up into a spread sheet that will automatically add all burdens

As Skull said, if you do not, you will not survive

Hows that work?

What does a corporation ALWAYS do with profits?
Expand OR pay dividends.
And guess who pays taxes on dividends.
Corporate taxation and taxes on dividends is TAXING THAT MONEY TWICE.
How is that good for the economy, taxing profits TWICE?

For those that just can not seem to be able to grasp common sense.
WHERE THE FUCK DOES EVERY CORPORATION GET EVERY CENT THEY MAKE?
That is who is paying the taxes. All a company does is COLLECT IT and PASS IT ON.

Hows that work?

Expand OR pay dividends.

As well as capltal gains, which is the same as stocks rising in value.
The consumer is caught in the middle of this mess and we need a new tac system.
Obama is the worst I have evr seen. He has his base so brainwashed

There avk of understanding comes with the lack of just stopping and thiking about these events as they exist
Obama as well as the left in congress have used the term Subsidy (press also) has convinced the base its true
Capital gains is the ine that gets me
Put you weath at risk, make rash choices. succed, and get punished at the end

Paying taxes is the right thing to be doing, I have no issuewith being part of the solution
its the rate
the system (VAT tax, Fair tax, etc... would be the way)
when I make 75000 a year and end up paying 15-20000 of that in taxes, thats just to much

Mr H that statement that do not pay any tax is absolutly true. They just collect the welath from the consumer and do a pass thru to the US treasury

Without sounding like a dick head, there is no tree in there corporate office to pull money from to use for there tax burden

bare cost get rolled up into a spread sheet that will automatically add all burdens

All businesses pay their bills with money they get from their customers.

I don't see why some people think this is wrong.

A farmer can not tell the grain elevator company "hey- my costs are up X% this year and I'm passing those costs along to you". Same for oil and natural gas production companies. They are all price takers, not price makers.

No business pays taxes. It doesn't have to be a corporation. Taxes like any other cost of doing business is factored in to prices and charged accordingly. Can it possibly be that democrats have not figured this out?

cain-o.gif

Cain Approved.

Cain is an idiot.

Hows that work?

Expand OR pay dividends.

The question of what corporations do with profits. Sometimes they pay dividends, sometimes they buy other companies, sometimes they expand, sometimes they do a stock
buy back. What point were you trying to make?

And if I own a stock that pays a dividend, I pay a whopping 15% for income that I did nothing to generate, other than to invest some money I earned and paid taxes on. I get 85% of dividends. If I left that money in a cash account, I would get what, 1% return, maybe. I Sure don't have to worry about paying taxes on interest earnings at 1%.

Once again, what is the issue. The corporation supports the country that made is possible to be a successful business and the individual share holder pays a tax on the corporations dividend to support the country that made the dividend possible.'

I thought you repubs liked capitalism. I thought you supported America.

Forum List

Back