Corporations pay no taxes

People do, when BHO states corporations need there rates to go up, we will pay for that. I have realized that there are many "conservatives" on this message board that are clueless as to who pays all taxes in this country

What harms the corporation is the tax rate is so hi, they cannot compete with corps over seas that get taxed 50-75% what we pay here

Herman Cain gets it
9-9-9 is a great idea, this will save the consumer billions

Freeloaders: U.S. Corporate Tax Are Among the Lowest in the World

Freeloaders: U.S. Corporate Tax Rates Are Among the Lowest in the World - CBS News

Corporations pay their bills with money they get from their customers, assuming their customers choose to give it to them.

The federal government pays its bills with money it it chooses to take from its customers. Well, plus it prints a bunch.

Correction
The federal government pays its bills with money it takes from the taxpayers.

People do, when BHO states corporations need there rates to go up, we will pay for that. I have realized that there are many "conservatives" on this message board that are clueless as to who pays all taxes in this country

What harms the corporation is the tax rate is so hi, they cannot compete with corps over seas that get taxed 50-75% what we pay here

Herman Cain gets it

If corporations pay no taxes, why are they constantly lobbying to get their taxes cut?

So they can pass that on to you, the consumer and the shareholder.
The MORE taxes a corporation pays the LESS the dividends you get.
Own stock?
Corporations RAISE THEIR PRICES to offset what they have to collect and forward as corporate taxes.
Without you, the consumer, how does a corporation ever receive ANY money?
And if that corporaytion receives ALL OF IT'S MONEY from you, the consumer then tell us who is paying the taxes?
If you were self employed where do you get the $$ to pay your taxes?
FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Corporations NEVER pay taxes. ALL THEY EVER DO IS COLLECT IT FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Very easy to understand.

That's simply not true. You might as well say that you pay no taxes because you pass your tax costs on to the corporations,

by buying less of what they sell. It's absurd.

Corporations are People now, remember? According to the Supreme Court? As a person, a corporation should pay the same taxes on its income as I do.:lol:

Herman Cain gets it

Freeloaders: U.S. Corporate Tax Are Among the Lowest in the World

Freeloaders: U.S. Corporate Tax Rates Are Among the Lowest in the World - CBS News

you and CBS both do not get it
Corporations only collect wealth, pass a portion of wealrh on to the IRS, who in turn do a pass thru to the federal govt
Explain to us where else that wealth would come fron, the tax supply fairy?

Last edited:
If corporations pay no taxes, why are they constantly lobbying to get their taxes cut?

Own stock?
Corporations RAISE THEIR PRICES to offset what they have to collect and forward as corporate taxes.
And if that corporaytion receives ALL OF IT'S MONEY from you, the consumer then tell us who is paying the taxes?
FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Corporations NEVER pay taxes. ALL THEY EVER DO IS COLLECT IT FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Very easy to understand.

That's simply not true. You might as well say that you pay no taxes because you pass your tax costs on to the corporations,

Corporations are People now, remember? According to the Supreme Court? As a person, a corporation should pay the same taxes on its income as I do.:lol:

Once again you're dead wrong.... corporations build their estimated tax liabilities into their pricing structure, taxes are factored into most TCA models. I should know, I used to work in Tax Management Consulting for one of the Big 6 after college.

Last edited:

Corporations pay their bills with money they get from their customers, assuming their customers choose to give it to them.

The federal government pays its bills with money it it chooses to take from its customers. Well, plus it prints a bunch.

Correction
The federal government pays its bills with money it takes from the taxpayers.

And they're way behind on thier with thier spending follies, and want to ratchet up taxes to pay for thier follies.

Own stock?
FROM THE CONSUMERS.
Very easy to understand.

Once again you're dead wrong.... corporations build their estimated tax liabilities into their pricing structure, taxes are factored into most TCA models. I should know, I used to work in Tax Management Consulting for one of the Big 6 after college.

Your price is what people are willing to pay you for your goods or services, not what you want it to be because of your costs.

Don't pretend to be something you never were, especially when your stupidity on the subject proves you weren't.

Your price is what people are willing to pay you for your goods or services, not what you want it to be because of your costs.

Don't pretend to be something you never were, especially when your stupidity on the subject proves you weren't.

:lol::lol::lol:

What an ignorant douche nozzle you are... you should stick to something you know, like toilet bowl cleaners and whatnot.

:lol::lol::lol:

What an ignorant douche nozzle you are... you should stick to something you know, like toilet bowl cleaners and whatnot.

If corporations can just raise their prices any time taxes go up,

why don't they just raise them anyway?

Corporations come in all shapes and sizes. To blanketly state that corporatons don't pay taxes is a falsehood. Many business have no mechanism to pass along increases in costs- be they labor, material, or taxes.

I own 3 corporations.
None of my corporations have ever paid any taxes. No corporation in the history of America has ever paid one cent in taxes.
PEOPLE pay taxes.
All a corporation EVER DOES, is factor in the cost of taxes in every sale they make. The corporation collects the taxes and pays it on to government.
ALWAYS.
A corporation is an entity that limits it's liability to the value of the corporation and it's assets. NOTHING MORE.
They never pay taxes. PEOPLE pay taxes.

“BINGO” ..DITTO.. but I have five, and one get’s to bring in a little tax free revenue. I feel good
and love these people or person’s And my acct. tells me they don’t speak up about it,
as their income will fall off. Sweet! And why would anyone want to hear this.

People do, when BHO states corporations need there rates to go up, we will pay for that.

Please provide a quote or video of BHO saying corporate tax rates need to go up.

This entire topic is based on a strawman. Stop making shit up. Obama is not going to be beaten by people who lie their asses off and destroy their own integrity.

Obama's plan is to actually LOWER the corporate tax rate, dipshit.

I can't believe in nine pages no one has called you on your lie.

Last edited:
Say corporations. pay taxes. Ok
I will up my fee to cover this cost, and make the same money and more.
So people or a person really ends up paying the bill as I just send the cash along!
I don't care. but it adds a little paperwork that would piss me off!

Brother if you do not know that fixed and variable costs are the FOUNDATION of every business in determining pricing then you are lost.
How does a business stay in business if they do not factor in ALL costs in the pricing?

How much are you willing to pay for a gallon of gas? That has NOTHING to do with most businesses in America today.
How much are you willing to pay for your electricity?
For your groceries?
For your TAXES???
Taxes ARE A COST.
Under your logic I can pay only what I am willing to pay on my taxes.:cuckoo:
Give it up. You know nothing about the business world.

So why do Corporations care so much about labor costs,

if they can just add them to the price of their product and pass them along?

Because the public will only pay so much for any product or service. If a business is already charging near the maximum that the market will support (which they should be doing) and the government makes it more expensive to do business by adding tax burdens something has to give and labor is the easiest thing to cut. It's easier to become more efficient and do more with less than it is to try and market a product that is too expensive for the market to bear.

That you don't know this simple fact is the reason you should stop pretending you know anything about business.

Because the public will only pay so much for any product or service. If a business is already charging near the maximum that the market will support (which they should be doing) and the government makes it more expensive to do business by adding tax burdens something has to give and labor is the easiest thing to cut. It's easier to become more efficient and do more with less than it is to try and market a product that is too expensive for the market to bear.

That you don't know this simple fact is the reason you should stop pretending you know anything about business.

Liberals have beenlied to so long that have no idea where to start
Business survives only when there employess survive
chances to expand, bring wealth to all, Obama does not understand that

That would include our tax base as 2007 proved

Which is exactly the point I made about taxes, which, if you could read, you would have seen, and if you could think, you would have understood, and if you could stop being a partisan clown for 30 seconds, you would have agreed with.

Corporations CANNOT simply pass the cost of taxes, OR labor, on to the consumer via higher prices.

Forum List

Back