Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

You can thank Liberals for this by pushing unisex restrooms and this whole "use the restroom you identify with today" bullshit. Should have just left things along.

Why is it that so few of us acknowledge that it is the Libs who brought this type of thing to us?

most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype

Doesn't matter how they dress. It's a stupid law. Stupid people trying to enforce it. Stupid situation to start with. If anyone is that worried about where trans people pee, they need to get a life.

That goes both ways Sparky, why are liberals so worried about letting them use the wrong bathroom? Get a life.

It's a matter of fairness and common sense. For the right, it's just a continuation of pouting over gay marriage.

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!
Damn. I guess I better not wear pants but only dresses from now on.

In the cop's defense most lesbians look like men

A good buddy of mine was telling me about his lesbian sister who was all offended, a couple of years ago, because a small child asked her mom about why a man was in the lady's room.

My buddy was diplomatic with his sister, who he doesn't see very much.

But as he told me, she dresses to look like a man. She cuts her hair to look butch. She doesn't wear any makeup.

She looks like a man.

The little girl was not being a bigot. The lesbian looked like a man.

It was a valid and honest mistake on the little girls part.

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!
Bet that cop was embarrassed. Once when I was working a counter job, I said "What can I get you, sir?" and when I took a second look, I realized it was a woman. Oh, glory, I was embarrassed.

A good buddy of mine was telling me about his lesbian sister who was all offended, a couple of years ago, because a small child asked her mom about why a man was in the lady's room.

But as he told me, she dresses to look like a man. She cuts her hair to look butch. She doesn't wear any makeup.

She looks like a man.

The cops weren't little girls. Fail.

She looks like a man.

Little children see things as they are and are brutally honest, our daughter and I were in a coffee shop one morning and a rather large lady with purple hair and a flowery looking dress on came in and as we were waiting for my coffee she struck up a convo with our daughter, our daughter asked her if she was in a circus and the lady laughed and said no and why would she ask that? Our brutally honest and unfiltered little one told her "because you look like a clown"

She looks like a man.

The cops weren't little girls. Fail.

If you "rebel" against society by purposefully NOT looking like a person of your gender, and, by your actions and choices, you manage to NOT look like a person of your gender,

if someone else makes a mistake about your gender, they are not at fault.

PANIC!!!!

That will make it easier to get through the mandatory genital inspection that they want to impose.

She looks like a man.

That little girl needs to be forced to take 200 hours of sensitivity training. I suppose she will be asking next why we have an orange clown running against an angry grandma for president.

It seems a transgendered man. Hes using the female gender card to get out of trouble.

They always do that. Bald, hairy as holes

PANIC!!!!

We need a junk scanner at the entrance of every public bathroom. You just run your crotch over the scanner and it directs you to the proper bathroom. Technology can solve almost any problem. I am curious which door it will tell Rachel Maddow to use.

Well who didn't see this coming? they can thank you on the left, the democrat party and Obama

After watching the video I have my doubts that was a female and the cops asked for an ID and he/she/it refused. The cops did nothing wrong

Forum List

Back