cops dies from being shot in head by blmmer cop hater

are you stuck on repeat. it was differnt case. does not apply to this story.,

I don't care if the guilt of your hypocrisy keeps you awake. I hope it does.
You all made pathetic excuses for that racist cop but when another one cops a bullet from a black man, how shocking.

There's the hypocrisy.
Do you ever think before you post?
Got a short memory? Never mind. I'll keep reminding you.

I don't care if the guilt of your hypocrisy keeps you awake. I hope it does.
You all made pathetic excuses for that racist cop but when another one cops a bullet from a black man, how shocking.

There's the hypocrisy.
Do you ever think before you post?
Got a short memory? Never mind. I'll keep reminding you.
im not feeling guiult.y that case has nothing to do with this one. differnt instenves;. get it!

im not feeling guiult.y that case has nothing to do with this one. differnt instenves;. get it!

It's relevant alright. White cop kills as black guy and you blame the black guy.
Black guy kills a white cop and you still blame the black guts.
Can you see a trend of colour creeping in? Yet you think people can't see it because you cant?

Wingnut bullshit.

Is every white American an anti government piece of crap because of 1/6?
I support 1/6....................I fully support protesting our crooked politicians.

This said again BLM is a BLACK CRIMINAL ADVOCACY GROUP who if not all many of their members support killing cops. It's stupid to think that this black criminal who killed a cop wouldn't be a member or atleast support the group and the group support him.

It's relevant alright. White cop kills as black guy and you blame the black guy.
Black guy kills a white cop and you still blame the black guts.
Can you see a trend of colour creeping in? Yet you think people can't see it because you cant?
Yeah....that Cops are generally the good guys and that the guys getting shot are generally criminals who need to be shot.

I support 1/6....................I fully support protesting our crooked politicians.

This said again BLM is a BLACK CRIMINAL ADVOCACY GROUP who if not all many of their members support killing cops. It's stupid to think that this black criminal who killed a cop wouldn't be a member or atleast support the group and the group support him.
Sure, you're a willing part of the white terrorist problem in our country.

No one in the movement doesn't support killing police if they interfere with the alt-white goals.

Yeah....that Cops are generally the good guys and that the guys getting shot are generally criminals who need to be shot.
They need to be shot??
How does that brutal response fit with your Christian faith?
Maybe Christian republicans get a special dispensation without repercussions for killing opponents.
Possibly the internet has allowed you to display your real inner self and what a nasty piece of shit you are.

Take you pick it combine the lot.

No one in the movement doesn't support killing police if they interfere with the alt-white goals.
There is no large, organized, powerful alt-white group in the U.S. There is a large, organized, powerful alt-black group in the U.S. today....BLM. And they are backed by the Democrat party.

There is no large, organized, powerful alt-white group in the U.S. There is a large, organized, powerful alt-black group in the U.S. today....BLM. And they are backed by the Democrat party.
yep and they threaten to kill whites.

ther is black terroist problem in this country period.

becasue blm Are terrorist nazis.

dont know. traffic stop are the most dangerous for thenm, one dude drove off with cops arm rolled uip in the wind sheild. cop got himself free though.
I think both cops and civilians need to have multiple guns ready for every perceived interaction.

Shoot to kill first…

Forum List

Back