cops dies from being shot in head by blmmer cop hater

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

now we cah add murde to blms list. you know how cop hating blacks have killed cops. ugh!
The faux article doesn't refer to BLM....maybe you think all African-American people are all of one mind...

The faux article doesn't refer to BLM....maybe you think all African-American people are all of one mind...
Yeah, definitely with black thugs. That's a given.

Just look at the guy:

1629320089556.png

now we cah add murde to blms list. you know how cop hating blacks have killed cops. ugh!

You never carried on like that when a white cop choked Floyd. Reverse the colours and it becomes shocking.

You never carried on like that when a white cop choked Floyd. Reverse the colours and it becomes shocking.
floyd was killed not the cop . both parties caused that senario. and it is a differnt senario. hard to care for thuing who part of his own death. when black thugs or any thugs murder a cop yep it is shocking. were where you when black blm thungs were blowing away cops for eating lunch in their patrol cars. black people are the only people were bunchs of then think they have right to kill a cop. blm supports it.

floyd was killed not the cop . both parties caused that senario. and it is a differnt senario. hard to care for thuing who part of his own death. when black thugs or any thugs murder a cop yep it is shocking. were where you when black blm thungs were blowing away cops for eating lunch in their patrol cars. black people are the only people were bunchs of then think they have right to kill a cop. blm supports it.

You can get medication for your paranoia and hysteria. It's a bit hard to support those accusations though.

Court ruling says noooooo

Is he really. Can you show me the evidence of that? I'll bet you can't.

Your grammar really does need attention
But it's expected from a Republican.
why dont you get olff yourt lazy ass and research the case yourself. i already did my research. hoe about you do yours? ther is no justification for what this dude did. he will fry for it.

why dont you get olff yourt lazy ass and research the case yourself. i already did my research. hoe about you do yours? ther is no justification for what this dude did. he will fry for it.

Well show us the exact research, know all? I'll say you have no evidence.
Just hate. Am I getting warmer? Fuck off.

Forum List

Back