Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis

Snake oil worked too. At least sometimes.
Snake oil does nothing for incurable diseases, with the possible exception of masking symptoms. In my friends case, he was actually able to get more oxygen BECAUSE of increased lung function. Explain that!

Did he also rub the Buddha belly? Because it could have been that.
Now you're just being stupid.

You're the one making causal links that have no basis in science. It's called superstition.

I'm just throwing it into sharp relief

Rubbing-Buddhas-belly.jpg
From a respected medical journal.
Marijuana Compounds Shown to Protect the Nervous System Against MS Conscious Life News

They'd prefer to pray you into recovery...

I've been doing that too!

Every day I pray to the Mother Goddess for strength to get through the day and to not have to spend my day in the restroom throwing up all day long. Or at least not throw up in my lap in my car as I'm driving down the road. Or while I'm working.

I pray to the Mother Goddess to help me live long enough for our child to finish growing up and is able to live on her own.
I wish you health and wealth in your struggles..

Thank you very much Moon.

I'm still alive and I'm going to do all I can to stay that way.

Pot is as much medicine as toad slime.
I have real life experience that says otherwise. I'm sure my friend, who is breathing better than he has in almost fifteen years, thanks to cannabis, would also Disagree with you.
How is someone sucking unfiltered smoke into their lungs breathing better? Your story is suspect.
Pay attention to what you read. I said that he is using cannabis oil. A few drops under the tongue. I never said he smoked it.

You can also put it between your teeth.

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I was advised to start using pot oil. I was told to put it between my teeth and the side of my mouth.

I couldn't take the taste and it made my teeth dingy so I stopped using it.

There are a lot of studies out there that claim that marijuana is a cure for cancer. I don't know if it's true or not but I support anyone who is fighting for their life to try anything that may save their lives.

Mom is a drug addict. When she gets clean she can have her children back.
How is she a drug addict? Pot does have a beneficial effect on several medical conditions. At least one of them can be lifesaving. I have a friend with stage three COPD. He was on three different medications. He would die without them. He started using cannabis oil, and only needs a rescue inhaler now. The government really needs to change its attitude about pot. At least for medical use.

Tipsy is batshit insane and evil on the level of Countess Bathory.

Surely there have been some medical treatise written on the subject. With such a miracle cure as in CURE pot should be given in hospitals. Why did Leonard Nimoy just die of COPD? Did he have a stupid doctor?

Likely your friend was also getting treatment and that's what caused his improvement.
You're not listening. My friend was slowly dying. He's better now. Those are the facts. And if you Google copd and cannabis oil, you will see that there has been a lot written about it. And yes. Nemoy's doctor was an idiot. There's also the simple fact that most states don't allow medical marajuana. Our government is causing the deaths of countless people because they want to make a weed illegal.

Not to mention the simple fact that Nimoy was 83 years old.

I'm listening but not hearing anything that is different from what any addict or addict enabler says.
What's going on is you are calling me a liar. Do some research, then get back to me. I can't cure your ignorance. Only you can do that.
I'm not calling you a liar. You are merely relating the facts as you know them. That's about as truthful as you can get.

I've just heard it all before. No meth does not make you ten years younger even if you believe it does. No. Heroin did not save your son's life. No. You are not a better driver so drunk you vomited in your lap.

No one uses substances that are bad for them. The user is convinced that their drug of choice is a benefit. The only benefit. This goes for krokodil addicts whose flesh is dead and literally falling off their bodies. Once the addict is that convinced, they can convince others around them too.
Let's try this again. Copd is a disease that causes a person's lung capacity to be greatly diminished. It usually results in death. My friend started using cannabis oil to treat it. His doctor told him that his oxygen absorption rate has more than quintupled. That means his lungs are taking in five times more oxygen. In other words, his lung function improved. DRAMATICALLY! That is a fact. Now quit with your knee jerk reactions and either believe me, or simply Be silent.
Your friend was not under treatment at all. He was receiving no medical care.

No, that's a lie.

I knew a man self medicating with heroin to deal with some unbearable pain from a blown out knee. He credited the heroin for a complete recovery. He was pain free because of heroin. It had nothing to do with knee replacement surgery.

Does it HURT to be this stupid?

Telling kids to say no to drugs is what? Disinformation? Isn't their any prescription available for Chron's disease other than an illegal drug? Kind of a coincidence that an alleged victim of Chron's disease is also a marijuana activist. Maybe the shit caused the disease and not vice-versa.
Mj helps with the pain and inflammation of the disease..If you think MJ use caused this, why do people that have never used have it?
The police are not there to help anyone , they are simply drones enforcing unpopular laws...
The point is, mj is NEVER the only medical option. This is just potheads wanting to get high. Medically, it's never necessary.

No, that's a lie.

So I'm a drug addict for doing all I can to save my life?

I was diagnosed with a very deadly form of breast cancer. Before the discovery of Tamoxifen, millions of women died like flies. Including FOUR of my relatives.

The cancer is found and removed then it comes back and kills.

That's because my own body chemistry is the food for the cancer to grow. Specifically the estrogen and progestin my body produces is the food for that type of cancer to grow.

Up until the 1990s there was no way to stop hormones and the cancer always came back and killed.

I'm lucky. We have Tamoxifen now and the hormones are blocked so the cancer can't regrow and kill me.

Unfortunately I'm one of the ones who doesn't tolerate that drug very well. One of the side effects is that food doesn't stay in me very long. I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The ONLY thing that keeps food in me is medical marijuana. Without it, I couldn't take that drug and I would be dead now. I've lost a lot of weight even with the medical marijuana. I need belt to keep my size 1 pants on me.

The only reason why that woman was arrested is because she lives in a state that still makes people like me criminals for doing all I can to save my life and live to see my child finish growing up.

That is the only reason why I will never go to a state that doesn't have legal medical marijuana ever again.

I'm not a criminal for wanting to live to an old age and save my life.

I don't know what medical problem that woman has but to put her in jail for trying to feel better or to save her life is wrong and cruel.

To call a person who is saving their life a drug addict is wrong.

Is a person who is taking oxycontin a drug addict? They're taking heroin.

Is anyone who is on a drug for the rest of their life a drug addict?

All those words mean is that someone is addicted to a drug. Whether it's legal or not they're addicted to a drug. So being addicted to say a heart medication is bad in your view?

I will have to take Tamoxifen for the rest of my life. Do you call that an addiction?

If you're lucky enough to not have to take a drug to save your life that's great but please stop calling people who take a medication a drug addict. Medical marijuana is medicine to people like me and to put us in jail for it is wrong and cruel.

I do not think you understand: Katz does not care. She is a no-shit psychopath and would rather see you dying in agony than using pot. Yes, it really is that simple.

If they let her into her home before they got a warrant and searched the home she would get rid of the evidence. She wasn't lied to. She may never see her kid again though. She was doing more than just using herself. She was raising her son to be a drug user too.
She wasn't being detained. The search warrant hadn't been issued.

You are a sick, evil, bitch and I hope you rot in hell.

I truly think that she is one of the people that actually deserves ALS.

Page two. My original post. Read it Again.

My Governor Vetos Pot Oil In Idaho US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Went down in flames in my state. Cannabis oil is an unproven snake oil "cure". He probably got better on his own.
Copd does not get better On its own. Even with all the drugs people take for it, they still die. It has a 100 percent mortality rate, unless old age or something else gets you first. It is the third largest cause of death in America

And pot oil does not change that. It's amazing how every generation has snake oil salesman with their little carts and vials of colorful potions and even in this age of science and reason, they still manage to profit nicely because of people like your brother.
Snake oil? Hardly.
Man Uses Cannabis Oil to Successfully Treat COPD Natural Society

There are many others who have benefited from this. A quick Google search will provide many examples. You can't argue with Results.

Yes snake oil. You can't cite any actual medical studies on cannabis oil or prove that in any particular case it was the key to turning around an illness. It's more like superstition, associating random fortune with random preceding events while foregoing the scientific method that would establish a reliable record of cause and effect. For every story where someone "miraculously" is healed by cannabis oil, there's likely dozens, if not hundreds, of cases where it made no difference whatsoever or even worsened the patient's condition. These you'll never find on your pothead websites.

You do know that is is NOT LEGAL to do any medical studies on cannabis...right?

Dude, just admit it: you don't care if it works, you just want people to suffer.

My Governor Vetos Pot Oil In Idaho US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Went down in flames in my state. Cannabis oil is an unproven snake oil "cure". He probably got better on his own.
Copd does not get better On its own. Even with all the drugs people take for it, they still die. It has a 100 percent mortality rate, unless old age or something else gets you first. It is the third largest cause of death in America

And pot oil does not change that. It's amazing how every generation has snake oil salesman with their little carts and vials of colorful potions and even in this age of science and reason, they still manage to profit nicely because of people like your brother.
Snake oil? Hardly.

There are many others who have benefited from this. A quick Google search will provide many examples. You can't argue with Results.

Yes snake oil. You can't cite any actual medical studies on cannabis oil or prove that in any particular case it was the key to turning around an illness. It's more like superstition, associating random fortune with random preceding events while foregoing the scientific method that would establish a reliable record of cause and effect. For every story where someone "miraculously" is healed by cannabis oil, there's likely dozens, if not hundreds, of cases where it made no difference whatsoever or even worsened the patient's condition. These you'll never find on your pothead websites.

Dude, just admit it: you don't care if it works, you just want people to suffer.

No I don't want people to suffer. Legalizing recreational drugs would cause a lot of suffering that you potheads don't care about.

So I'm a drug addict for doing all I can to save my life?

I was diagnosed with a very deadly form of breast cancer. Before the discovery of Tamoxifen, millions of women died like flies. Including FOUR of my relatives.

The cancer is found and removed then it comes back and kills.

That's because my own body chemistry is the food for the cancer to grow. Specifically the estrogen and progestin my body produces is the food for that type of cancer to grow.

Up until the 1990s there was no way to stop hormones and the cancer always came back and killed.

I'm lucky. We have Tamoxifen now and the hormones are blocked so the cancer can't regrow and kill me.

Unfortunately I'm one of the ones who doesn't tolerate that drug very well. One of the side effects is that food doesn't stay in me very long. I've tried all the pills and they don't work. The ONLY thing that keeps food in me is medical marijuana. Without it, I couldn't take that drug and I would be dead now. I've lost a lot of weight even with the medical marijuana. I need belt to keep my size 1 pants on me.

The only reason why that woman was arrested is because she lives in a state that still makes people like me criminals for doing all I can to save my life and live to see my child finish growing up.

That is the only reason why I will never go to a state that doesn't have legal medical marijuana ever again.

I'm not a criminal for wanting to live to an old age and save my life.

I don't know what medical problem that woman has but to put her in jail for trying to feel better or to save her life is wrong and cruel.

To call a person who is saving their life a drug addict is wrong.

Is a person who is taking oxycontin a drug addict? They're taking heroin.

Is anyone who is on a drug for the rest of their life a drug addict?

All those words mean is that someone is addicted to a drug. Whether it's legal or not they're addicted to a drug. So being addicted to say a heart medication is bad in your view?

I will have to take Tamoxifen for the rest of my life. Do you call that an addiction?

If you're lucky enough to not have to take a drug to save your life that's great but please stop calling people who take a medication a drug addict. Medical marijuana is medicine to people like me and to put us in jail for it is wrong and cruel.

I do not think you understand: Katz does not care. She is a no-shit psychopath and would rather see you dying in agony than using pot. Yes, it really is that simple.

I usually scroll right past posts from that person. The one sentence that person posted caught my eye as I was scrolling. So I replied.

Someone has to point out the truth and since I'm having to live the truth I thought it I would be a good person to point it out.

You're right. I was wasting my time.

Well, they did everything right! This so-called "mom" is really sick and also drug-addicted(yup, marijuana is very dangerous drug too!), such persons should better teach themselves, not kids!

Snake oil? Hardly.

No I don't want people to suffer. Legalizing recreational drugs would cause a lot of suffering that you potheads don't care about.

See, you just lied again! You DO want them to suffer.

I have never touched pot in my life.

Forum List

Back