Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis

Mom is a drug addict. When she gets clean she can have her children back.

Should we take chidlren away from alcoholics and RX addicts too then?
That is already done. Now if the alcoholic or pillhead had a kid that went to school to tell everyone about the virtues of booze and pills that kid would be out of that house by nightfall.
the guy next door to me takes about 3-4 pills a day for his diabetes.....i guess he too is a pillhead......

That is already done. Now if the alcoholic or pillhead had a kid that went to school to tell everyone about the virtues of booze and pills that kid would be out of that house by nightfall.
the guy next door to me takes about 3-4 pills a day for his diabetes.....i guess he too is a pillhead......
Do the pills get him high? Can he take his pills and drive a car. What is the level of cognitive impairment from these diabetes pills?

As it turns out the sick mom was really a drug dealer and other adults in the home were using in front of the boy too.

The kid wasn't setting the record straight about the medical use of marijuana. He was trying to get help for a bunch of drug addicts in his home.

I thought my step great granddaughter was brave for calling the police on her pot addled father. This kid is a hero.

Do the pills get him high? Can he take his pills and drive a car. What is the level of cognitive impairment from these diabetes pills?
you said people who are addicted to pills are "pillheads"....you made no distinction....you are the one who has claimed in many a thread that people addicted to pills are no different than any other "addict"....i just wanted to see if you actually can see the difference.....and i bet you are one of them "pillheads"....

you said people who are addicted to pills are "pillheads"....you made no distinction....you are the one who has claimed in many a thread that people addicted to pills are no different than any other "addict"....i just wanted to see if you actually can see the difference.....and i bet you are one of them "pillheads"....
I don't take any medication but I can distinguish between drugs taken solely to get high and drugs that don't.

You are like the alcoholic that compares his nightly 5th of Jack Daniels to coffee and pepsi. You drink tooooo. You drink water. I saw you!

Cannabidiol under the brand name Epidiolex is in it's trial phase right now, and in a short time it will be available everywhere by prescription.

High CBD, almost no THC.

Everyones happy, except those who just want to get high...they're beat.

If it actually works, and if people can actually take it. (If it's a pill, it's pretty much worthless for a chemo patient.)

Cannabidiol under the brand name Epidiolex is in it's trial phase right now, and in a short time it will be available everywhere by prescription.

High CBD, almost no THC.

Everyones happy, except those who just want to get high...they're beat.

If it actually works, and if people can actually take it. (If it's a pill, it's pretty much worthless for a chemo patient.)

There are low THC cannabis plants being produced through selective breeding that will also be available for all natural inhalation...the federal government has already signal the willingness to exempt low or no THC cannabis...in a few years that will be the only marijuana available in dispensaries.

That will be the day the potheads are suddenly cured of everything they needed pot for.

Feds patented medical pot while fighting it New York Post

Yeah, the author's anger is fully understandable.

I am angry that Florida will probably vote in medical marijuana in 2016 to begin in 2017, but I have to wait two more years because the political morons demanded and got passage only with 60% of the vote.

The Feds should vote medical marijuana in to get their cut of profits from their patent.

Prolly waiting for the very old to die off so that marijuana gets overwhelming support.

Shouldn't be a very long wait.

Regards from Rosie

Feds patented medical pot while fighting it New York Post

Yeah, the author's anger is fully understandable.

I am angry that Florida will probably vote in medical marijuana in 2016 to begin in 2017, but I have to wait two more years because the political morons demanded and got passage only with 60% of the vote.

The Feds should vote medical marijuana in to get their cut of profits from their patent.

Prolly waiting for the very old to die off so that marijuana gets overwhelming support.

Shouldn't be a very long wait.

Regards from Rosie
Of course there's always the chance a future administration might actually enforce federal law.

Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis
No surprise in a state run by ass backwards republicans. She should move west to Colorado.
Druggies need to be in prison.
The government should just legalize weed. I mean, why not. Tobacco and alcohol cause more harm than pot ever did. Kind of a double standatd, isn't it?
Pot causes way more harm for some people and is unabashedly spewed into the systems of anyone in its vicinity.
Tobacco has been all but banished from the public and popular realm so the same could happen with pot. Its legalization does not have to be inevitable.
unabashedly spewed into the systems of anyone in its vicinity.
unless you hang with smokers that is pretty fucking rare.....geezus you paranoid fucks are something else....
I'm a musician who lives next to a college campus. You do the math. Better yet, get a non-democrat to do the math for you since democrats are usually math-challenged.

I don't take any medication but I can distinguish between drugs taken solely to get high and drugs that don't.

You are like the alcoholic that compares his nightly 5th of Jack Daniels to coffee and pepsi. You drink tooooo. You drink water. I saw you!
no im not like that.....you drink a 5th and you will be drunk for a while.....i will smoke a bowl of pot and in a couple of hours im good to go....

No surprise in a state run by ass backwards republicans. She should move west to Colorado.
The government should just legalize weed. I mean, why not. Tobacco and alcohol cause more harm than pot ever did. Kind of a double standatd, isn't it?
Pot causes way more harm for some people and is unabashedly spewed into the systems of anyone in its vicinity.
Tobacco has been all but banished from the public and popular realm so the same could happen with pot. Its legalization does not have to be inevitable.
unless you hang with smokers that is pretty fucking rare.....geezus you paranoid fucks are something else....
I'm a musician who lives next to a college campus. You do the math. Better yet, get a non-democrat to do the math for you since democrats are usually math-challenged.
give me a fucking break.....i went to Fullerton JC.....never fucking smelled any pot while on campus....do think everyone is as stupid as shootspeeders?....geezus.....

As it turns out the sick mom was really a drug dealer and other adults in the home were using in front of the boy too.

The kid wasn't setting the record straight about the medical use of marijuana. He was trying to get help for a bunch of drug addicts in his home.

I thought my step great granddaughter was brave for calling the police on her pot addled father. This kid is a hero.

Have you got a link to that additional information, or are you just making it up as usual?

give me a fucking break.....i went to Fullerton JC.....never fucking smelled any pot while on campus....do think everyone is as stupid as shootspeeders?....geezus.....
You need to go back to school.

Have you got a link to that additional information, or are you just making it up as usual?
I never make anything up.

Medical Marijuana Activist in Kansas Could Face Charges - ABC News

The boy complained to school officials that his mother and other adults in the home were doing drugs. Not a sick mother who needed medicine but mom and other adults doing drugs. You should apologize for smoking dope then posting .

I never make anything up.

Lie. You would not know honesty if it bit you on the snatch.

Marijuana, NOT EVEN ONCE.

xgqFtdH.png

Forum List

Back