Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis

It is illegal to detain and question a minor without his parents or a lawyer present....
Anything the minor says cannot be used against the minor. The minor was not charged with a crime and is not a suspect in a crime. He can be questioned all day long.

Mom is a drug addict. When she gets clean she can have her children back.

It is illegal to detain and question a minor without his parents or a lawyer present....
Anything the minor says cannot be used against the minor. The minor was not charged with a crime and is not a suspect in a crime. He can be questioned all day long.

There is some people ^ I wish cops would tune up a bit. Got no place in a civilized society and is now on ignore.

No, you can't and there have been several lawsuits around here on the issue and the cops have lost...If the child is removed by the school by anyone not one the list, the parents are to be notified at once...

I have nothing positive to say about this story, or DARE, or CPS, or the cops...

And they wonder why some of us feel so Naturally and instinctively against them?

Last edited:
No, you can't and there have been several lawsuits around here on the issue and the cops have lost...If the child is removed by the school by anyone not one the list, the parents are to be notified at once...
The lawsuits are all about a minor being accused of a crime. The minor in this case is the victim of a crime.

The lawsuits are all about a minor being accused of a crime. The minor in this case is the victim of a crime.
No, it's from keeping kids in detention without parental notification.........

How is she a drug addict? Pot does have a beneficial effect on several medical conditions. At least one of them can be lifesaving. I have a friend with stage three COPD. He was on three different medications. He would die without them. He started using cannabis oil, and only needs a rescue inhaler now. The government really needs to change its attitude about pot. At least for medical use.

How is she a drug addict? Pot does have a beneficial effect on several medical conditions. At least one of them can be lifesaving. I have a friend with stage three COPD. He was on three different medications. He would die without them. He started using cannabis oil, and only needs a rescue inhaler now. The government really needs to change its attitude about pot. At least for medical use.
The biggest opponent is the big pharma corporations..and for recreational use the alcohol industry is fighting legalization..

Pot is as much medicine as toad slime.
I have real life experience that says otherwise. I'm sure my friend, who is breathing better than he has in almost fifteen years, thanks to cannabis, would also Disagree with you.
No doubt getting high suppresses everything else. Flakka or shatter would do the same thing. Nothing is being cured while the symptoms are masked.

Pot is as much medicine as toad slime.
I have real life experience that says otherwise. I'm sure my friend, who is breathing better than he has in almost fifteen years, thanks to cannabis, would also Disagree with you.
No doubt getting high suppresses everything else. Flakka or shatter would do the same thing. Nothing is being cured while the symptoms are masked.
Getting high does not increase ones oxygen intake. That's not how it works. It actually helps restore the elasticity of the lungs. This allows for increased oxygen intake. I've seen my friend in a very bad way on numerous occasions. A few times, I thought he would die. On One occasion, he would have, if I hadn't been there. After starting on the cannabis oil, he gave up his medications and is now able to walk several miles without difficulty. It Litterally saved his life.

Surely there have been some medical treatise written on the subject. With such a miracle cure as in CURE pot should be given in hospitals. Why did Leonard Nimoy just die of COPD? Did he have a stupid doctor?

Likely your friend was also getting treatment and that's what caused his improvement.

Surely there have been some medical treatise written on the subject. With such a miracle cure as in CURE pot should be given in hospitals. Why did Leonard Nimoy just die of COPD? Did he have a stupid doctor?

Likely your friend was also getting treatment and that's what caused his improvement.
You're not listening. My friend was slowly dying. He's better now. Those are the facts. And if you Google copd and cannabis oil, you will see that there has been a lot written about it. And yes. Nemoy's doctor was an idiot. There's also the simple fact that most states don't allow medical marajuana. Our government is causing the deaths of countless people because they want to make a weed illegal.

I'm listening but not hearing anything that is different from what any addict or addict enabler says.

Forum List

Back