Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis

Marijuana, NOT EVEN ONCE.

xgqFtdH.png
xgqFtdH.png

The government should just legalize weed. I mean, why not. Tobacco and alcohol cause more harm than pot ever did. Kind of a double standatd, isn't it?
Pot causes way more harm for some people and is unabashedly spewed into the systems of anyone in its vicinity.
Tobacco has been all but banished from the public and popular realm so the same could happen with pot. Its legalization does not have to be inevitable.
unabashedly spewed into the systems of anyone in its vicinity.
unless you hang with smokers that is pretty fucking rare.....geezus you paranoid fucks are something else....
I'm a musician who lives next to a college campus. You do the math. Better yet, get a non-democrat to do the math for you since democrats are usually math-challenged.
give me a fucking break.....i went to Fullerton JC.....never fucking smelled any pot while on campus....do think everyone is as stupid as shootspeeders?....geezus.....
You need to go back to school.
so if i did you are saying that i will smell pot wafting through the air.....right?.....

As it turns out the sick mom was really a drug dealer and other adults in the home were using in front of the boy too.

The kid wasn't setting the record straight about the medical use of marijuana. He was trying to get help for a bunch of drug addicts in his home.

I thought my step great granddaughter was brave for calling the police on her pot addled father. This kid is a hero.

Have you got a link to that additional information, or are you just making it up as usual?
I never make anything up.

Medical Marijuana Activist in Kansas Could Face Charges - ABC News

The boy complained to school officials that his mother and other adults in the home were doing drugs. Not a sick mother who needed medicine but mom and other adults doing drugs. You should apologize for smoking dope then posting .
I never make anything up
i cant believe you posted that.....

Marijuana, NOT EVEN ONCE.

xgqFtdH.png
got anything proving hitler smoked pot?.....i could not find it.....but i did find out he was a heavy cigarette smoker in his younger day and quit and became very anti tobacco in his heyday.....i also saw an article saying he did meth....but pot....nothing....

Pot causes way more harm for some people and is unabashedly spewed into the systems of anyone in its vicinity.
Tobacco has been all but banished from the public and popular realm so the same could happen with pot. Its legalization does not have to be inevitable.
unless you hang with smokers that is pretty fucking rare.....geezus you paranoid fucks are something else....
I'm a musician who lives next to a college campus. You do the math. Better yet, get a non-democrat to do the math for you since democrats are usually math-challenged.
give me a fucking break.....i went to Fullerton JC.....never fucking smelled any pot while on campus....do think everyone is as stupid as shootspeeders?....geezus.....
so if i did you are saying that i will smell pot wafting through the air.....right?.....
Inevitably.

Inevitably.
and you think that is going to harm you?.....

Inevitably.
I know it will. How much cyanide are you comfortable with in your Tylenol?

Inevitably.
and you say i need to go back to school?.....you are as paranoid as Katz is about something you dont know much about....the shit spewing out of cars and sewers and factories is doing more damage than a waft of pot in the air......

Potheads may not entirely be neo nazis but they did choose Hitler's birthday as their special holiday.

Inevitably.
and you say i need to go back to school?.....you are as paranoid as Katz is about something you dont know much about....the shit spewing out of cars and sewers and factories is doing more damage than a waft of pot in the air......
No, you're the ignorant one. I've explained to you that THC has anxiety and depression inducing chemical effects on the brain. Not everyone. And this is especially a risk for younger, developing brains. Smoking in the presence of others puts them at risk. That is criminal. You need to be aware.

Inevitably.
No, you're the ignorant one. I've explained to you that THC has anxiety and depression inducing chemical effects on the brain. Not everyone. And this is especially a risk for younger, developing brains. Smoking in the presence of others puts them at risk. That is criminal. You need to be aware.
i am the dummy here?.....and you "claim" you have smoked pot?.....there is a big difference between smoking in the presence of others and getting a wiff of pot in the air on a campus....you need to be aware that you are just another paranoid fuck who does not know much about smoking pot.....

Inevitably.
i am the dummy here?.....and you "claim" you have smoked pot?.....there is a big difference between smoking in the presence of others and getting a wiff of pot in the air on a campus....you need to be aware that you are just another paranoid fuck who does not know much about smoking pot.....
I used pot from 1970 until 1975. Then the chemical effect took hold and the anxiety disorder began. I am not alone in this. Nowadays the thc concentration is significantly higher. I won't allow ignorant dupes to threaten me. You need to wise up and respect experience.

I used pot from 1970 until 1975. Then the chemical effect took hold and the anxiety disorder began. I am not alone in this. Nowadays the thc concentration is significantly higher. I won't allow ignorant dupes to threaten me. You need to wise up and respect experience.
respect experience?.....try 30 years for me....i laugh at your 5 years....and i dont give a dam how much more potent it may be today,walking in an open space and you get a whiff of pot will do nothing to you.....even fucking 5 years should tell you that....

respect experience?.....try 30 years for me....i laugh at your 5 years....and i dont give a dam how much more potent it may be today,walking in an open space and you get a whiff of pot will do nothing to you.....even fucking 5 years should tell you that....
And I suppose it's up to me to determine how much mace sprayed in your eyes is effective.
Why are you so willing to poison other people? You pot Nazis are among the most rude and ignorant.

And I suppose it's up to me to determine how much mace sprayed in your eyes is effective.
Why are you so willing to poison other people? You pot Nazis are among the most rude and ignorant.
oh geezus....for you to say that getting a whiff of pot coming from somewhere in an open area is "poisoning" you tells me.... you never smoked fucking pot....otherwise you would know better,and also you anti-pot Nazis are not only pretty rude, you people are pretty fucking ignorant yourself.... you admit you have an anxiety disorder.....gee i wonder if that has anything to do with your paranoia?.....

oh geezus....for you to say that getting a whiff of pot coming from somewhere in an open area is "poisoning" you tells me.... you never smoked fucking pot....otherwise you would know better,and also you anti-pot Nazis are not only pretty rude, you people are pretty fucking ignorant yourself.... you admit you have an anxiety disorder.....gee i wonder if that has anything to do with your paranoia?.....
Thirty years of smoking dope has taken a toll on you. Those brain cells will never grow back.

Thirty years of smoking dope has taken a toll on you. Those brain cells will never grow back.

Doesn't seem to have caused as much damage as all your years of right wing nuttery.

Doesn't seem to have caused as much damage as all your years of right wing nuttery.
Since Leftism is the default position of those who don't think and lack character, the pot induces your mediocrity. Conservatives aren't potheads because it takes intelligence and self control to be a conservative. Any jackass can be a dope smoking Leftwat. It requires very little effort.

Forum List

Back