Cop Arrests Man, Forced Him to Leave Family Pet on the Side of the Freeway to Die

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I used to have much respect for the police, but with the rash of shooting dogs for no reasonably cause, and acts, such as this, make me think twice if I see an officer needing help!...Perhaps I'll call a hippie to help him!

On July 13, Josie Garcia’s husband was pulled over by Houston PD for failure to use a turn signal. The routine traffic stop lead to a search and prescription drugs belonging to the passenger were found. Both men were subsequently arrested and the SUV was impounded. Charges against her husband were dropped days later. Unfortunately, Garcia’s 14 year old chihuahua, Guero, was along for the ride. As the men were being taken into custody and the SUV towed, Guero was removed from the vehicle and left on the side of Highway 59. Garcia’s husband plead with the officer to let...

Cop Arrests Man, Forced Him to Leave Family Pet on the Side of the Freeway to Die | The Free Thought Project

No excuse for that at all.

They could have dropped the dog off at the pound which was two blocks away or let Garcia call someone to come for the dog. Or taken that little dog with them.

No way should that little dog have died. Those cops should be disciplined big time.

Police really need to establish a nationwide policy regarding dogs.

This should be under Federal Jurisdiction.

They've been terrible about this issue.

Forum List

Back