Converse LGBTQ shoe

The right to marry anyone you choose is an inherent right, not a right granted by some deity. It has nothing to do with religion. unless you personally decide to make that connection. As far as affordable healthcare for all, It would strengthen our country for everyone to have access healthcare. Still nothing to do with religion, unless you want to follow Jesus teachings to help the poor and sick, but that would be your personal religious choice. Feel free to ignore all his words that might cost you a buck or two, Christians regularly do that anyway.

Marriage, by definition, always has been, and always will be, between a man and a woman. This was established by a higher authority than any mortal government, and no mortal government can overturn it, any more than government can cause two plus two to equal ten, merely by passing a law that so declares it.

Gay marriage is legal. Get over it.

Pretend marriage

I see what the problem is. You think homosexuality is a choice. Nobody turns anyone into a queer. They either are, or they are not. They have no more choice than a black person has to be black.
It's a choice.

Lots of crazies think it's a choice.
A lot of liars say that.

Yes, a lot of liars say being gay is a choice.
Drink all the male body fluids you like, it's your choice.

Nope. Thanks for the offer, but I've told you before, I don't do those things, but I will let you blow me if you behave.

Gay marriage is legal. Get over it.

It's a government-backed hoax, nothing more. There is not, and will never be, any such thing as a genuine marriage between two men or between two women. Those who think otherwise are, at best, deeply deceived. Getting government to give legal recognition to a falsehood does not turn it into truth.

You bet. There is a group that is just adamant that we never landed on the moon too. You should contact them. I'll bet you have a lot in common.

Forum List

Back