Converse LGBTQ shoe

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’

Gives whole new meaning to light in the loafers don’t it

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

I never said I was afraid of crazy right wingers, even though you don't know what they might do next. I just don't care to be around them.

Involving children in this perversion crosses a line.

teaching kids to hate gays is crossing a line.

Nobody is teaching kids to hate Gays. Anyway Gays are what 1% of the population? So Gays in general are irrelevant for the most part.

I know people who believe and teach that LGBT orientation especially transgender identity is due to mental illness.

As for Gays making up 4% of the population, while Transgender is a fraction of 1%,
the benefit coming from the movement to recognize such minorities equally
is now the Constitutionalist, Libertarians, Greens, and other people of minority
beliefs can argue for the same protections from discrimination that LGBT are demanding.

Since all of these affiliations are based on defending certain beliefs,
if the LGBT can demand equal inclusion of those beliefs, so can Christians,
Constitutionalists, and any other group espousing beliefs, no matter how small a minority they constitute.

Nobody is teaching kids to hate Gays. Anyway Gays are what 1% of the population? So Gays in general are irrelevant for the most part.

I know people who believe and teach that LGBT orientation especially transgender identity is due to mental illness.

As for Gays making up 4% of the population, while Transgender is a fraction of 1%,
is now the Constitutionalist, Libertarians, Greens, and other people of minority
beliefs can argue for the same protections from discrimination that LGBT are demanding.

Constitutionalists, and any other group espousing beliefs, no matter how small a minority they constitute.

Christians have never had a problem with being included in benefits

Dear BULLDOG but liberal secularists pushing for "separation of church and state"
to EXCLUDE Christian prayers and references in public schools, buildings and institutions
have SUED because they have such a problem including Christians.

Only AFTER the LGBT movement where the same liberals INSIST on including "diversity"
even if people don't SHARE those beliefs, do the Christians now have the leverage
to ask for equal inclusion.

Only AFTER the liberals show they DO believe in including FAITH BASED expression and exercise
(of beliefs in LGBT orientation, identity, marriage etc.) in public policy and institutions,
can the Christians now claim equal rights to inclusion.

Before this point, the liberals were arguing to REMOVE faith based references they didn't believe in.
Now they can't argue that for Christian beliefs while pushing to include LGBT beliefs.
Or else it shows Discrimination by Creed.

So by the Liberal/LGBT advocates' own doing, they open the door
for ALL faith-based beliefs, practices and biases to be included
if they are going to push to include LGBT beliefs and biases!

Dear BULLDOG but liberal secularists pushing for "separation of church and state"
to EXCLUDE Christian prayers and references in public schools, buildings and institutions

Only AFTER the LGBT movement where the same liberals INSIST on including "diversity"
even if people don't SHARE those beliefs, do the Christians now have the leverage

Only AFTER the liberals show they DO believe in including FAITH BASED expression and exercise
(of beliefs in LGBT orientation, identity, marriage etc.) in public policy and institutions,

Before this point, the liberals were arguing to REMOVE faith based references they didn't believe in.
Now they can't argue that for Christian beliefs while pushing to include LGBT beliefs.

"
have SUED because they have such a problem including Christians."

"separation of church and state" meaning christians can NOT control the government.

it excludes ALL religions, not just christians.

and it isn't an attack on christianity. It is to protect MY RIGHT to NOT HAVE YOU coming into public schools and indoctrinating MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

There is no "separation of church and state". There is no state sponsored religion, that's all. It is perfect legal to reference religion, have religious symbols, etc in the public domain. The courts have bastardized the law to appease the Secular Progressives.

I'll preface my answer with a little confession in hopes that you might better understand my support of the LBGT community. I have no idea why a man would romantically or sexually prefer another man instead of a soft, sweet, good smelling woman. In fact, I'm a little uncomfortable around gay couples but I'm getting better on that front. However, my comfort or understanding has nothing to do with their right to their own life It's not my job to condemn every person who doesn't share my every belief, especially when that difference has no real effect on me in any way.

Now, to your remark. Christianity has been the defacto state religion for a long time. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many Christian symbols, statues, and plaques in courts, and on public property to the virtual exclusion of all other religions. We wouldn't have to see disgusting displays such as the opening prayer in the PA House of representatives just because a non-Christian was elected to serve there.

We don't need more Christian influences to satisfy any diversity requirements. It is and has been fully included for a long time.

LGBT orientation is not a religious issue. Being homosexual is no more a faith based event than being black is. Nobody decides to be gay or black because of their religious beliefs. They just are. It's not a choice. It is a human rights issue. Your religious opposition to their human rights demand might make it seem like a religious issue to you, but that's only because you choose to make it so.

Insistence on removal of Christian symbols has nothing to with opposition to that specific religion. It has to do with removal of symbols that advocate the denial of their own inherent human rights. I'm sure you are smart enough to understand that distinction.

Again, the LGBT community is not faith based. It is reality based. Our constitution specifically prohibits assigning or denying our basic human rights for religious purposes.

"

"separation of church and state" meaning christians can NOT control the government.

and it isn't an attack on christianity. It is to protect MY RIGHT to NOT HAVE YOU coming into public schools and indoctrinating MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

Great. We don't need ANY religion running our government.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

I never said I was afraid of crazy right wingers, even though you don't know what they might do next. I just don't care to be around them.

Yeah and left wingers are so nice and peaceful friendly people. The left is a thousand times worse then the right. I wish one would say something to me about my MAGA hat or my tee shirts but they won’t. They target weak people who can’t defend themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"

Great. We don't need ANY religion running our government.

But it’s ok for guys to view themselves as females and compete against real females in sports to have the advantage an win.

The thing is.....hobby lobby and chickfila are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of the future free market.

How has that boycott against Chick Fil A been going?

chick-fil-a.jpg
5bafa7641f0000df00230e6c.jpeg
5129313d41eac.image.jpg
chick-fil-a1.png
n1y63l-chickwebbinary664209.jpg
6a00d8341c630a53ef016768fcc323970b-pi
chick-fil-a-crowds.jpg
AR-708029658.jpg&updated=201208021953&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Teaching kids right from wrong is a duty of all parents. Those on the left wrong try to paint basic standards of morality and decency as “hate”, and teaching such standards to kids as “teaching them to hate” those who willfully choose to do wrong.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Why do you defend turning kids into queers?

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

I don't shop target, didn't like them before I found out they were run by loons.
Target thanks you, I'm sure.

Teaching kids right from wrong is a duty of all parents. Those on the left wrong try to paint basic standards of morality and decency as “hate”, and teaching such standards to kids as “teaching them to hate” those who willfully choose to do wrong.

"Teaching kids right from wrong is a duty of all parents."

Absolutely!

I completely agree!

Teaching kids to hate gays simply because they are gay is WRONG!

and borders on EVIL since it generally results in physical violence perpetrated against gays.

So I have taught my kids that CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN HATRED towards others is WRONG!

I focused their hated on people like you.

Forum List

Back