Converse LGBTQ shoe

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't shop target, didn't like them before I found out they were run by loons.
Target thanks you, I'm sure.
Happy Mother’s Day

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’

Gives whole new meaning to light in the loafers don’t it

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

Thank you!

I was beginning to forget why I think all conservatives are scum.

And your post reminded me!

I don't shop target, didn't like them before I found out they were run by loons.
Target thanks you, I'm sure.
Happy Mother’s Day
59674084_348569849197224_568547820521390080_n.jpg

Nobody is teaching kids to hate Gays. Anyway Gays are what 1% of the population? So Gays in general are irrelevant for the most part.

I know people who believe and teach that LGBT orientation especially transgender identity is due to mental illness.

As for Gays making up 4% of the population, while Transgender is a fraction of 1%,
the benefit coming from the movement to recognize such minorities equally
is now the Constitutionalist, Libertarians, Greens, and other people of minority
beliefs can argue for the same protections from discrimination that LGBT are demanding.

Since all of these affiliations are based on defending certain beliefs,
if the LGBT can demand equal inclusion of those beliefs, so can Christians,
Constitutionalists, and any other group espousing beliefs, no matter how small a minority they constitute.

Christians have never had a problem with being included in benefits

Dear BULLDOG but liberal secularists pushing for "separation of church and state"
to EXCLUDE Christian prayers and references in public schools, buildings and institutions
have SUED because they have such a problem including Christians.

Only AFTER the LGBT movement where the same liberals INSIST on including "diversity"
even if people don't SHARE those beliefs, do the Christians now have the leverage
to ask for equal inclusion.

Only AFTER the liberals show they DO believe in including FAITH BASED expression and exercise
(of beliefs in LGBT orientation, identity, marriage etc.) in public policy and institutions,
can the Christians now claim equal rights to inclusion.

Before this point, the liberals were arguing to REMOVE faith based references they didn't believe in.
Now they can't argue that for Christian beliefs while pushing to include LGBT beliefs.
Or else it shows Discrimination by Creed.

So by the Liberal/LGBT advocates' own doing, they open the door
for ALL faith-based beliefs, practices and biases to be included
if they are going to push to include LGBT beliefs and biases!

"
Dear BULLDOG but liberal secularists pushing for "separation of church and state"
to EXCLUDE Christian prayers and references in public schools, buildings and institutions
have SUED because they have such a problem including Christians."

"separation of church and state" meaning christians can NOT control the government.

it excludes ALL religions, not just christians.

and it isn't an attack on christianity. It is to protect MY RIGHT to NOT HAVE YOU coming into public schools and indoctrinating MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

Great. We don't need ANY religion running our government.

Great BULLDOG then recognize the party platform of "believing health care and marriage are inherent rights"
as a POLITICAL RELIGION and quit lobbying to impose those POLITICAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS through Govt.

The rightwing will be relieved as well, that the left starts practicing "separating of church and state" when it comes to liberal ideology that constitutes a Political Religion!

AGREED!

Let's call a truce where all parties AGREE to stop abusing govt to impose their
beliefs at the expense of others. Totally works for me!!!

I never said I was afraid of crazy right wingers, even though you don't know what they might do next. I just don't care to be around them.

Yeah and left wingers are so nice and peaceful friendly people. The left is a thousand times worse then the right. I wish one would say something to me about my MAGA hat or my tee shirts but they won’t. They target weak people who can’t defend themselves.

Either that, or your just not as oppressed as you want to pretend to be.

I know people who believe and teach that LGBT orientation especially transgender identity is due to mental illness.

As for Gays making up 4% of the population, while Transgender is a fraction of 1%,
is now the Constitutionalist, Libertarians, Greens, and other people of minority
beliefs can argue for the same protections from discrimination that LGBT are demanding.

Constitutionalists, and any other group espousing beliefs, no matter how small a minority they constitute.

Only AFTER the LGBT movement where the same liberals INSIST on including "diversity"
even if people don't SHARE those beliefs, do the Christians now have the leverage

Only AFTER the liberals show they DO believe in including FAITH BASED expression and exercise
(of beliefs in LGBT orientation, identity, marriage etc.) in public policy and institutions,

Before this point, the liberals were arguing to REMOVE faith based references they didn't believe in.
Now they can't argue that for Christian beliefs while pushing to include LGBT beliefs.

"

"separation of church and state" meaning christians can NOT control the government.

and it isn't an attack on christianity. It is to protect MY RIGHT to NOT HAVE YOU coming into public schools and indoctrinating MY KIDS with YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

But it’s ok for guys to view themselves as females and compete against real females in sports to have the advantage an win.

I'm not sure what that might have to do with religion in politics.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Why do you defend turning kids into queers?

I see what the problem is. You think homosexuality is a choice. Nobody turns anyone into a queer. They either are, or they are not. They have no more choice than a black person has to be black.

"

Great BULLDOG then recognize the party platform of "believing health care and marriage are inherent rights"
as a POLITICAL RELIGION and quit lobbying to impose those POLITICAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS through Govt.

The rightwing will be relieved as well, that the left starts practicing "separating of church and state" when it comes to liberal ideology that constitutes a Political Religion!

AGREED!

Let's call a truce where all parties AGREE to stop abusing govt to impose their
beliefs at the expense of others. Totally works for me!!!

The right to marry anyone you choose is an inherent right, not a right granted by some deity. It has nothing to do with religion. unless you personally decide to make that connection. As far as affordable healthcare for all, It would strengthen our country for everyone to have access healthcare. Still nothing to do with religion, unless you want to follow Jesus teachings to help the poor and sick, but that would be your personal religious choice. Feel free to ignore all his words that might cost you a buck or two, Christians regularly do that anyway.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

I see what the problem is. You think homosexuality is a choice. Nobody turns anyone into a queer. They either are, or they are not. They have no more choice than a black person has to be black.
It's a choice.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

It's a choice.

Lots of crazies think it's a choice.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

It's a choice.

A lot of liars say that.

It's a choice.

A lot of liars say that.

Yes, a lot of liars say being gay is a choice.

Thank you for proving my point.

Do YOU hate gays?

What point do you think you had, that I proved? As far as I can tell, you have none.

And no, I do not hate gays, unless you use the left wrong-wing definition of the word “hate”.

I do recognize homosexuality for what it truly is—a mental defect, and an immoral perversion. This doesn't mean that I hate (by any rational use of the word) those afflicted with it. But I know right from wrong, and I know that homosexuality is wrong. And I certainly know that it is very, very wrong, to involve children in this, or any other sexual perversion.

Last edited:

Aren't you one of those who claims that a person has a choice to be male or female? That one who has XY chromosomes and was born with “boy parts” can choose to be female?

So, immutable biological characteristics are a matter of choice, but behavior is not?

LIbEralism truly is a mental disease.

The right to marry anyone you choose is an inherent right, not a right granted by some deity. It has nothing to do with religion. unless you personally decide to make that connection. As far as affordable healthcare for all, It would strengthen our country for everyone to have access healthcare. Still nothing to do with religion, unless you want to follow Jesus teachings to help the poor and sick, but that would be your personal religious choice. Feel free to ignore all his words that might cost you a buck or two, Christians regularly do that anyway.

Marriage, by definition, always has been, and always will be, between a man and a woman. This was established by a higher authority than any mortal government, and no mortal government can overturn it, any more than government can cause two plus two to equal ten, merely by passing a law that so declares it.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

And I don't eat at chickfila or shop at hobby lobby or do any business with anyone who supports trump.

I also encourage all of my friends and family to avoid these places.

Meh, you're a hater calling others haters

Fucking hypocrite, sit your dumbass down

Aren't you one of those who claims that a person has a choice to be male or female? That one who has XY chromosomes and was born with “boy parts” can choose to be female?

So, immutable biological characteristics are a matter of choice, but behavior is not?

LIbEralism truly is a mental disease.

I never said anything like that. The things you mentioned are not choices. Acknowledging a sexual orientation is not a choice any more than acknowledging that 2+2=4 is a choice.

Marriage, by definition, always has been, and always will be, between a man and a woman. This was established by a higher authority than any mortal government, and no mortal government can overturn it, any more than government can cause two plus two to equal ten, merely by passing a law that so declares it.

Gay marriage is legal. Get over it.

It's a choice.

A lot of liars say that.

Yes, a lot of liars say being gay is a choice.
Drink all the male body fluids you like, it's your choice.

Gay marriage is legal. Get over it.

It's a government-backed hoax, nothing more. There is not, and will never be, any such thing as a genuine marriage between two men or between two women. Those who think otherwise are, at best, deeply deceived. Getting government to give legal recognition to a falsehood does not turn it into truth.

Forum List

Back