Controversial radio host Don Imus dead at 79

Bill Clinton wrote to Imus: "Dear Don, you make me lough, please cut me some slack this Christmas"

Imus bellowed: "he spelled laugh wrong"

I wonder what was up with him. The write up only said that Don first went to the hospital on Christmas Eve.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Imus once called Dastardly Dick Army a "jerk". Army was stuck in traffic in DC when he heard the comment on radio

"Imus spent more than 50 years on the air and is a member of the National Broadcaster Hall of Fame."

this is Howard with Don!

EM1Ok8DWkAM6DXr

"Sad to hear news of Don Imus death. Was on his show many times. You never knew what mood he would be in but he truly cared about ppl evidences by his unselfish philanthropy for kids with cancer. One of a kind!" - Howlin Mike Huckabee

"The first time I met Don Imus was at a book signing when I was in high school. I had requested he sign the book with my (ridiculous) nickname at the time. He let out a big sigh and called me a moron. It was vintage I-man, I loved it. RIP to a radio legend." - Dastardly Dan Andros

"Thanks for everything, I-Man. We definitely lost a true radio legend. More than anything, I’ll remember how good you were to my family. That’s what matters most." - Crazy Connell McShane

this is Howard with Don!

EM1Ok8DWkAM6DXr

"Sad to hear news of Don Imus death. Was on his show many times. You never knew what mood he would be in but he truly cared about ppl evidences by his unselfish philanthropy for kids with cancer. One of a kind!" - Howlin Mike Huckabee

"The first time I met Don Imus was at a book signing when I was in high school. I had requested he sign the book with my (ridiculous) nickname at the time. He let out a big sigh and called me a moron. It was vintage I-man, I loved it. RIP to a radio legend." - Dastardly Dan Andros

"Thanks for everything, I-Man. We definitely lost a true radio legend. More than anything, I’ll remember how good you were to my family. That’s what matters most." - Crazy Connell McShane
Imus was a strange, but funny man. May he rest in peace.

Forum List

Back